• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Diddy [BooYa!]

In the land of Rock N' Roll... next destination, A
Website
www.youtube.com
well it doesn't matter since I'll be picking it up on day of release so if its not on the psn I'll go get a physical copy after school and play it on my 1000. though still won't be convinced till day of release or until they give some kind of official statement. I'm just stubborn like that lol.

plus its hard to believe they'd say something like this over the phone but not tell sony anything.
ya, i agree with you. maby they're up to someething I.I (i got a Go, a hacked 1000, and all updated and stuff 1000 (my sisters) so i'm good)

Wheels

ya, i agree with you. maby they're up to someething I.I (i got a Go, a hacked 1000, and all updated and stuff 1000 (my sisters) so i'm good)

Why tell Sony anything, when there isn't any news to tell? They're saying it won't be there at launch, not that it won't be on the PSN at all. "Oh, we're not releasing it at launch, but probably SOMETIME on the PSN" isn't really anything great to tell Sony. I'm going to trust Square, rather than Sony on this one.

manmark

Awards
I knew this was gonna happen.My friend has a hacked psp and he has downloaded the game and while he was playing the umd he had inside was running normally and when he opens the slot the menu asking you if you would like to return home so go users could not run it

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
plus its hard to believe they'd say something like this over the phone but not tell sony anything.

o_0

I think it's obvious they did tell Sony about it. Remember all the websites (including the Sony website) saying it was UMD-Only? Were you completely ignoring them?

Anyway, not much of a surprise. It's already obvious it isn't getting a PSN release.

silbax1

Im so happy OMG finally someone to confirm what I always knew was right. 100,000 PSP 1000-3000 users just ate their words.

everydaygamer

o_0

I think it's obvious they did tell Sony about it. Remember all the websites (including the Sony website) saying it was UMD-Only? Were you completely ignoring them?

Anyway, not much of a surprise. It's already obvious it isn't getting a PSN release.

well when asked on the playstation blog they said that square-enix hadn't given them a final decision on the subject just yet. i just think people shouldn't take a phone call that may or may not have happened as confirmation. at this point I'm 85% sure it will be on the psn at launch but i won't take anything short of an official announcement as proof it won't.

Yessir_23

Awards
well when asked on the playstation blog they said that square-enix hadn't given them a final decision on the subject just yet. i just think people shouldn't take a phone call that may or may not have happened as confirmation. at this point I'm 85% sure it will be on the psn at launch but i won't take anything short of an official announcement as proof it won't.
I totally agree :).

25 characters.

disneyboy20022

Trust me I'm not happy about the news I heard on the phone as I am a PSP go Owner myself....and I called again just 5 minutes ago and a different guy said the same thing. But you are very right about how it could change in an instant. that's why when I get my Bundle im going to keep it sealed for 2 or 3 days and if nothing surfaces i'll open it. now if by some miracle it is announced that week on the PSN I will return the Bundle with my reciept and get my money back and then a $50 PSN card and get the game for my go via download...

jawz

[video=youtube;E29iOPSxF94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well the commercial did show the PSP Go at the end and never said UMD only either

Isn't that more likely to be a copy/paste from an existing video that Sony slaps onto tv spots? The PSN logo also doesn't appear when the BBS logo does >.>

everydaygamer

Isn't that more likely to be a copy/paste from an existing video that Sony slaps onto tv spots? The PSN logo also doesn't appear when the BBS logo does >.>

but it does appear in the trailers and on the site? so really doesn't mean anything either way.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OMG.
THE TV SPOT TRAILER SHOWS A PSPGO AT THE END!
YAY! IT'S CONFIRMED! IT'S GOING ON PSN!
MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!

Yeah, that aint's happening.
I love my 3000. <3
Mmmmm...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I laugh at all those who are still in denial despite all the evidence put against them.

Guys, face it. It's not going on the Go. There is no "maybe" this is clearly a fact that it's not going on the Go. The game is 12 days away, they're not going to change something at the very last minute especially after all the security they put in to make sure people DON'T download it. And of course that Square Enix learned their lesson from Dissidia... and that Disney hates pirating and tries it's best to prevent it... I'll list more but then again, all of you Go fanboys are going to keep being in denial anyway.

everydaygamer

looks it hasn't been officially announced that it won't be on the psn so let people hang onto there hope even if its false hope. its not like its hurting anyone.

though i kind of want it on the psn just to shove it in the faces of some of the jerks on these forums.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
HA
Seriously, the GO serves no purpose other than a nice design
3000 is where its at

everydaygamer

honestly the go is the better system, if sony could just figure out how to get umd's on it people would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back