• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, the UMD thing was a bit annoying. My mum didn't know about it and bought my brother the Go and some games for his birthday... UMD games. And of course he couldn't play them ^^;

But he's also been able to download some demos off the PSN that feel like you're playing half the game for free, which is nice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, the UMD thing was a bit annoying. My mum didn't know about it and bought my brother the Go and some games for his birthday... UMD games. And of course he couldn't play them ^^;

But he's also been able to download some demos off the PSN that feel like you're playing half the game for free, which is nice.

Why didn't he just return the Go and keep the UMDs?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cause it was more profitable for him to sell the umds to his older brother who has a psp. Also he loves his Go; he takes it everywhere, and it's much less bulky than the psp.

αsiя

space coke
BBS>>>>>>>>>>Re: Coded. Atleast in my opinion.

In story yes. But in gameplay and the fun factor, that has yet to be determined.

Also if you guys don't know this but apparently Re:coded is becoming a lot of people's favorite game inside Square. The guy who made Crisis Core said Re:coded is one of the most funnest game he's played so far, and I'm assuming he never made a remark about BBS.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
αsiя;5244494 said:
In story yes. But in gameplay and the fun factor, that has yet to be determined.

Also if you guys don't know this but apparently Re:coded is becoming a lot of people's favorite game inside Square. The guy who made Crisis Core said Re:coded is one of the most funnest game he's played so far, and I'm assuming he never made a remark about BBS.

I forgot what he called it again? It was something along the lines of "a godly game" because within SE they think it is so good. Then again, Se won't dislike anything they release, so something they see as godly could be only good for us...you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back