• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Play Arts petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just want an Aqua and Terra Play Arts figure (mainly Aqua since SE Play Arts Kai line is naturally superior at making females than males).

Vanitas_Booker

I just want an Aqua and Terra Play Arts figure (mainly Aqua since SE Play Arts Kai line is naturally superior at making females than males).
I've never owned a play arts female figure, but Japanese art usually makes the female characters extraordinarily "pretty". I don't like though when the Japanese make the guys in Anime type games (like KH) look pretty like the females. Sora, Vanitas, Roxas, Ventus, Terra, kh2 Riku, DDD Riku, and characters like that look very masculine though, and so I'm never upset with that. But characters like Joshue in The World Ends With You..... Really??? Does he have to look and sound just like a girl????

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Joshua I find to be a bit of a special case. He is supposed to be a little angelic.

But you know things are wrong when you mistake Rhyme for a boy in all the poster art. XD

Vanitas_Booker

Joshua I find to be a bit of a special case. He is supposed to be a little angelic.

But you know things are wrong when you mistake Rhyme for a boy in all the poster art. XD
Yeah, definitely..... lesson to learn from Square Enix: looks can be deceiving..... 0_0
I'm just happy that the majority of KH characters look like their own gender.... except Riku in Kh1.... he looks like a female body-builder......

kupo1121

Awards
I've never owned a play arts female figure, but Japanese art usually makes the female characters extraordinarily "pretty". I don't like though when the Japanese make the guys in Anime type games (like KH) look pretty like the females. Sora, Vanitas, Roxas, Ventus, Terra, kh2 Riku, DDD Riku, and characters like that look very masculine though, and so I'm never upset with that. But characters like Joshue in The World Ends With You..... Really??? Does he have to look and sound just like a girl????

It isn't even the fact that make the Play Arts female figures so nice, it's just the entire shape of their body. The males are generally bulky (not the KH ones, but for many of the other superhero ones and Street Fighter figures) and their faces are very...angry all the time. The female figures are very curvy and work well.

Yeah, definitely..... lesson to learn from Square Enix: looks can be deceiving..... 0_0
I'm just happy that the majority of KH characters look like their own gender.... except Riku in Kh1.... he looks like a female body-builder......

I think Riku looks much better with his shorter cut and even then, in KH1, he never looked feminine to me. Maybe just a guy with really long hair, more emo if anything.

Vanitas_Booker

I think Riku looks much better with his shorter cut and even then, in KH1, he never looked feminine to me. Maybe just a guy with really long hair, more emo if anything.
The shorter hair makes him look MUCH better. In KH1, it looked more feminine than he usually did, but in DDD he looked like he should.

Sugar-Serpent

Square Enix's Play Arts figures look more beautifully detailed as the years go by! I've already preordered Connor and Edward from the Assassin's Creed series. Super detailed 12" versions of the KH characters definitely wouldn't go amiss!

kupo1121

Awards
Square Enix's Play Arts figures look more beautifully detailed as the years go by! I've already preordered Connor and Edward from the Assassin's Creed series. Super detailed 12" versions of the KH characters definitely wouldn't go amiss!

They are constantly getting better but also remember that the Play Arts figures they first started out with are no more and instead everything has been upgraded to the Play Arts Kai line which is much more articulate and detailed albeit a much higher price (close to doubled in price).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back