• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Play Order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They wrote the story in the order of Terra -> Ven -> Aqua so in a way that is the natural progression.

But obviously the choice is up to you. Ven is probably the easiest to start with, who plays the most like a typical KH game. With Aqua probably being the most difficult to play as in the start.

But again, it's really up to you.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I played BbS in the order of Aqua, Ventus, and then Terra. And honestly, I think that's the best way to go about it, because it's the only order that doesn't completely spoil everyone's stories in just one or two playthroughs.

It spoils some things, sure, but playing it that way, there were still some surprises in each person's story that I hadn't seen coming:D

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Lol, If you want to get technical then yes :p The first play throughs i'll do Aqua ven and terra then. Terra Ven and Aqua second play through.

I really think that's the best way to go, honestly:) So best of luck, and if you want me to I can tell you why I thought that once you beat the game (but I won't spoil you as to why now).

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I grind anyway in all games in the beginning to get used to the play, as well as get my character some decent stats. But, thanks for the warning. I'm now trying to figure out if I can use the guide for it or if I have to resort to online like I did COM, that was a six play through nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back