• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Pre-Order now available!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codemaster

Awards
Re: The BBS NA Official

I think its old already...not sure. Many pages link to this site.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

This is the price of the game as it would be bought through GameStop. This isn't necessarily the same price it will be for other stores, just saying, because the way you've written this is trumpeting GameStop's BBS as the only one there is.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Not that i know of Codemaster

Then you must be blind, or missed like two weeks worth of forum time. It's all over the forum.

Looks the exact same as the situation it was in two weeks ago, so yeah, this is old.

Plus, that's only GameStop's price. Wal Mart tends to have it cheaper and Best buy... Well I think their's is about the same too. But still.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm thinking of getting it. I'm not a big fan of the box art.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i dont have one either and im am going to send them e-mails to see if they can get an english version of the bundle as a Gamestop exclusive or something

S

SoulSilver

Well I took my money off of BBS just because I don't like having money sitting on something that hasn't been confirmed on a date, and I bought Blazblue but now I'm going to start saving up again to get this game payed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back