• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would really like to see some PSP wallpapers of Aqua/Terra - if you don't mind. :]

Sora^Fan

Ok, here's the ultimate request....It would be so awesome of you to make a wallpaper with Aqua and Sora on it...you could use any Sora image...PLZ! I would love you guys forever...^.^ Oh and thank you Sir Jecht! ^.^

Last edited:

Sora1915

Bronze Member
OMG yays :3 Thank you Sir Jecht! xD Lol wait who made the file names? xD

Here is a site heres the link PSP Themes and type in kingdom hearts they have few of them you can actually download them straight from your psp just go on the site download it and it will be in your psp theme section.
My problem is when I hook up my PPS I don;t have a folder that says Themes under my PSP........does anyone else have this problem or am I screwed?

Last edited:

Supa_S

Salty, whatever happened to my requests? :(

1) Terra, Ven, and Aqua wearing their armor

2) Braig (alone or with MX)

3) Lea & Isa

4) Sora and Riku as kids (no Kairi, thank you)

jordand

Salty, whatever happened to my requests? :(

1) Terra, Ven, and Aqua wearing their armor

2) Braig (alone or with MX)

3) Lea & Isa

4) Sora and Riku as kids (no Kairi, thank you)

I'm quite sure you should probably be more polite when asking for this kind of thing. Especially when Salty is doing this all for free during his spare time. And is, in no way, shape, or form obligated to do them. Maybe please would be a nice little thing to throw into the mix?

Sorry, I just hate when People ask, ask, ask, and get offended or whine when it;s not given to them the next day or whatnot. Great job with these. they look lovely on the PSP I love the ones with Aqua.

Unumus

Awards
I LOVE these themes! They're great. I have one requst if its not a bother for you.
Ven and Vanitas with the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Logo thing to the right. THANK SOOO MUCH!!! :D

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Can you do one of just Aqua or Terra for me? either that or Unmasked Vanitas?

Blobbit

Awards
OMG yays :3 Thank you Sir Jecht! xD Lol wait who made the file names? xD

My problem is when I hook up my PPS I don;t have a folder that says Themes under my PSP........does anyone else have this problem or am I screwed?

Just make the folder. Hook up your PSP using a USB cable, find it on your computer and make a new folder that says "THEME"(It should match all the others "PHOTO" "MUSIC" etc.) Don't worry, happened for me with pictures, just make the folder and put it in there and it should work. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back