• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep relese date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riahvax

when is it soposed to come out in japan?:confused: i called square and they said they don't know if they will release it in the usa:thumbdown:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There is no set release date yet. Also, there is no reason for SE NOT to release it here. It is a brand new game in a popular franchise, not a Director's Cut or anything. We got CoM, and we got KH2. I'm sure we'll get this one unless SE suddenly starts making bad business decisions.

khobsessed01

Awards
when is it soposed to come out in japan?:confused: i called square and they said they don't know if they will release it in the usa:thumbdown:

Well, of course they don't know. They don't even know when they will release it in JP so they can't provide a release date for the US yet. I hope it gets to the US by Fall of '09 though.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Damn, HD beat me to it. But yes, Square Enix doesn't have to tell you the set release date. It's their own business until they decide to tell everyone. Like HD said, there is no reason for them NOT to bring it here, or any other place in the world. Besides, you guys need to think about others than yourselves. America is not the only place where people suffer from bad business decisions. The rest of Asia, Europe, Australia, South America, Africa, Antarctica (if anyone is living there.)

twilightsbringin

The reason why they are saying that is simply because the don't want any lawsuits against them if the game for some reason is never released. I don't think you have anything to worry about right now. Just give it some time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I hope no one believed this.

1. This kid speaks english. Square is in Japan, they speak Japanese. That's not to say that the topic starter can't speak Japanese, it's just that its actally rare.

2. A non Square employee was told about a game that isn't even finished yet. Doesn't that sound fishy to anyone? Hell, I've sent em-mails and none of them were replied to personally. The were automatted responses. Why can THIS guy get through on the phone above all else?

3. He came to a Kingdom Hearts fansite. So instead of going to the official Kingdom Hearts website, he came here. A fan site > Official site. Hmmmm....

4. BBS not come to America? It's a story game. It will come here.

venbravewarrior

I think it'll come out in Japan in late 08 and U.S. Late 08 or early 09. Anyway, HD is right. Theres no reason not to release it in the U.S. Besides, its an important part in KH history, so it'll have to come here.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
ok, just cause Square is in Japan, doesnt mean that some employees cant be multilingual, so someone could actualy get ahold of someone who can speak english

and also, i just remembered something...i read somewhere that Jesse McCartney is supposed to voice Ven, so if that is true, then why wouldnt they release it in the US?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
ok, just cause Square is in Japan, doesnt mean that some employees cant be multilingual, so someone could actualy get ahold of someone who can speak english

and also, i just remembered something...i read somewhere that Jesse McCartney is supposed to voice Ven, so if that is true, then why wouldnt they release it in the US?

They don't have to be multilingual and it is not a requirement, they ARE a Japanese company, in JAPAN. Just because they make games for America does not mean they have to speak English.

And where in the hell did you see that? And why would they tell you the American voice actor before the Japanese actor. Someone was obviously pulling your leg. Even though it is a possibility that he will return, but I hope not, a fricking hate Jesse.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
They don't have to be multilingual and it is not a requirement, they ARE a Japanese company, in JAPAN. Just because they make games for America does not mean they have to speak English.

And where in the hell did you see that? And why would they tell you the American voice actor before the Japanese actor. Someone was obviously pulling your leg. Even though it is a possibility that he will return, but I hope not, a fricking hate Jesse.

but it makes sence that someone would be multilingual because they work with other countries, and not everyone speaks japanese

i actualy believe that it was here in the forums or on the news page thing a while ago

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I love how this turned into a debate about the mutilingual employees at square and the location of square. But I agree with the others, I doubt this kid called square. The are busy with so many more important things then some punk kid asking about ONE game

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
what?! Jesse is gonna voice Roxas AND Ven? heh, more money for him lolz. but then the characters might sound the samee..

Umm, I think that it will release in the US because since it is a multi-million seller game, why would they stop in Japan after its success? Not saying that it justifies, but it's quite likely for the game to come here as well.

=]]

Wow, those are some longgg time release dates. I will be old by then =[[[[[[

um about calling Square, he coulda talked to those teq. difficulty people. Idk. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter, but why would he make a long distance call to Japan for one question? I dont think that its likely for them to tell anyone either yett at this early stage....

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Ven looks a lot like Roxas. They could be brothers lolz. jk.
yeah that would make sense for him to do that.

So, is it certain that the release dates are in 2009/2010?! Omggg, if so, I will be an old lady!! Argh, jk...but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back