• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep secret ending help -not a spoiler dont worry-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owa

Ok so i just beat Birth by sleep with all 3 characters each on proud mode, and so i was expecting to get the secret ending. But i didn't, So i was wondering what the requirements were to unlock the secret ending on proud mode? Would be much appreciated ><

Hense90

Ok so i just beat Birth by sleep with all 3 characters each on proud mode, and so i was expecting to get the secret ending. But i didn't, So i was wondering what the requirements were to unlock the secret ending on proud mode? Would be much appreciated ><
I haven't played the game yet... but have you completed the final chapter? It comes after you have completed each scenario. The Guide Book says the requirement to get the secret movie on Proud Mode is to complete the final chapter.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, you need to do "The Last Episode". Do that, you get the secret ending

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Did you collected all the Xehanort reports and completed the last episode?
You will get it in theather mode afer you finish the game.

Owa

Hmm looks like i need xehanorts report 5. anyone have any idea where thats at?

I found a site saying this...
Xehanort’s Report 5 – Clear the “Weaver Fever” Arena Mode in Mirage Arena

But i did that and got nothing xD

Owa

yeah i did beat it with terra, still nothing xD and i beat iron prisoner as well. hmm. so confuseddd XD

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i havent beaten all 3 scenarios yet....but it should be like that....maybe you have to start it on aqua

kh-815

im having the same problem. i beat all 3 stories on proud and i have not seen anything on a final episode.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Right heres the deal...
To unlock the final episode you need to have competed all 3 scenarios, and collected all 13 of the Xehanort Reports along the way. Assuming that the only one most of you don't have is number 5, do arena missions with terra until you unlock and complete the one mentioned earlier in this thread. THEN beat terra's final boss again. This will update the system data or whatever it's called. (NOTE: this may not be necessary. I read somewhere during my play-through that was what you had to do, but I never checked if simply saving the game with all the Xehanort reports was enough. If it isn't then beat the boss.) Anyway after I beat Terra's final boss a screen appeared saying I had unlocked the final episode. On completion of that you will be awarded the secret movie in the theater mode area. Hopefully this was written clearly enough lol

KHHacker6595

im playing it on standard mode, but im thinking of doing it on proud later cause its kinda easy, but i like collecting things, so i'm wondering what i need to collect on Standard mode to see the secret movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back