• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Secret Video Question On How To Get It

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well I've read from various sources that you beat it on Proud mode with all the reports, get the last episode and beat it. I was just curious, since I'm playing it on a friend's PSP so he also has files, whether if he beats the game on Critical with Terra, I beat it on Proud with Ventus and then I beat it on Standard with Aqua if I can still get the secret video by just using the secret reports method.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I believe you have to complete the requirements for lowest difficulty of the three games. Since yours is standard, you can either replay Aqua's story on Proud Mode or get 100% in Jiminy's Journal. I highly recommend that you do the former.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yeah well when my friend reaches Aqua I'll just tell him to play in proud, then I'll get the last report with Terra in that Mirage Place for him since he missed that one.

But can someone clearly explain how the end happens? It's like, after you do everything that's required do you have to beat the game or something to get the option to come up for the final chapter? What do you do when you get the chapter, do you have to start a new game or something with it? I'd like details of that, minus spoilers if possible. Thanks a lot!

PrinnyGod

Awards
Yeah well when my friend reaches Aqua I'll just tell him to play in proud, then I'll get the last report with Terra in that Mirage Place for him since he missed that one.

But can someone clearly explain how the end happens? It's like, after you do everything that's required do you have to beat the game or something to get the option to come up for the final chapter? What do you do when you get the chapter, do you have to start a new game or something with it? I'd like details of that, minus spoilers if possible. Thanks a lot!
As far as I remember, you only get the final episode to appear AFTER you've beaten the scenario of the last character your playing as as long as you have all the reports (and if you've done it all on proud mode) The final chapter is a new save file, but Aqua's commands/stats/everything will carry over.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Once you meet all requirements, beat the game with any character one more time. You'll then have the option to create another save file, this being the final chapter. In it, you play as Aqua. Once you beat it, you'll unlock "Blank Points," which is the secret ending of the game. To watch it, you'll have to find it in Theatre Mode.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'd rather beat the game on Proud mode because unlike standard mode you don't have to finish the reports 100%. But on top of that you have to get all the secret reports which isn't really that difficult. And you have to beat TVA+the final episode

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thanks a lot everyone! I feel so dumb for not playing Aqua on Proud! If I did that I'd have the secret chapter all now! Why did they have to make Vanitas so hard on Proud Mode! LOL. Anyway, is there a rep system here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back