• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Sequel...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh yes, this is a BbS 2 thread. Why? I dunno, it's something I wanted to discuss about. And plus I happened to get a idea that I think would fit with BbS 2.

So, what would BbS 2 be? Well my dear, it would be a game between the time frame of BbS's ending to the fall of Radiant Garden, or perhaps a bit longer.

Now, what would be the point of this game? Glad you asked, Martha. The following key points in the story would be addressed:
-What Lea and Isa did to become Nobodies
-Atlantica and why Triton hated Keyblade Brats + Ursula's banishment
-Master Xehanort's seeds that were planted
-Terranort & gang's experiments
-Maleficent taking over RG
-The beginning of Heartless filling the worlds and creation of Emblems
-The beginning of the Organization
-Kairi getting her booty kicked off RG
-A Terranort, Braig & Maleficent collab, or just a Braig & Maleficent collab
-The FF Gang and what-not
-Insight on Terranort, and hopefully seeing he has split-personalities where one moment he's more Terra like, the next more MX like.
-WoL, Firion, and Cecil against Maleficent/a FF boss connected to the overall plot
-Mickey's & Scrooge's Adventures through outer space

And, possible worlds for this installment:
-Atlantica
-Agrabah (Aladdin's dad as party member and his story to set up for Agrabah in KH3)
-Radiant Garden (duh)
-Notre Dame
-Pocahontas
-Castle of Dreams (Cinderella 3 plot, plus the fall of the world)
-Enchanted Dominion (The fall of it, Maleficent doin' her thing)
-Dwarf Woodlands (Give The Queen a real place in the game, say she didn't die, have her as a actual boss. Just have her try to kill Snow & friends a different way, plus the fall of the world)
-Olympus Coliseum (Zack + Feather = Plot. Plus, GODS (Hopefully)!!!!! Oh, and Auron)
-Traverse Town
-Twilight Town/Yen Sid's Tower (They have to become one, eventually. Plus the mansion <3 Also, Chernabog needs to be explained)
-Beast's Castle (Belle meeting Beast, Gaston, etc.)
-Space Paranoids (Wasn't Tron just a copy of the original?)
-Dumbo (Come onnnnnnn)
-Pinocchio (It was supposed to be in Days)
-The Sword in the Stone (Merlin explanation)
-101 Dalmatians/Lady in the Tramp (it could be either, or a crossover world. I think that could possibly work.)
-Toy Story (That way maybe 1 & 2's movies will be the plot, and it will set up for Toy Story 3 in KH3)
-The Emperor's New Groove (This movie needs to be included. It would fit so well.)
-The Princess and the Frog (seriously)

Possible FF Characters:
-Squall, (the real) Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid & Cloud/Sephiroth
-Genesis
-Rinoa
-Warrior of Light, Firion, Cecil & Cloud of Darkness/Garland/Chaos
-Zidane
-Auron, Jecht & Braska

Possible Original KH Characters:
-Terranort
-Kairi
-Braig
-The Four Apprentices
-Lea & Isa
-Sora & Riku
-Ansem the (not so) Wise

Possible (Story Relevant) Disney Characters:
-Yen Sid
-Mickey & Scrooge/Mickey, Donald & Goofy
-Maleficent
-The court of Disney Villains + The Queen, Yzma, Dr. Facilier, Frollo
-Chernabog
-etc.

Now, who would be the main character of this game? Well, it's simple really. It's either:
A. Mickey Mouse
B. Terranort
or
C. A(nother) new Keyblade Wielder

Plus, it's the only time period other than Mickey's time in Darkness that can really be explained at the moment other than KH3, and since the next game probably won't be Pre-BbS, it's possible.

Also, don;t go saying Nomura said he wouldn't;t do it and such. He also said KH3 could be the end, that Heartless didn't exist in BbS, and then Kairi wasn't a wielder and then threw new news at us she could be.

Discuss.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh yes, this is a BbS 2 thread. Why? I dunno, it's something I wanted to discuss about. And plus I happened to get a idea that I think would fit with BbS 2.

So, what would BbS 2 be? Well my dear, it would be a game between the time frame of BbS's ending to the fall of Radiant Garden, or perhaps a bit longer.

Now, what would be the point of this game? Glad you asked, Martha. The following key points in the story would be addressed:
-Insight on Terranort, and hopefully seeing he has split-personalities where one moment he's more Terra like, the next more MX like.
-WoL, Firion, and Cecil against Maleficent/a FF boss connected to the overall plot

I agree with all of this except the Firion Cecil stuff.

-Atlantica
-Agrabah (Aladdin's dad as party member and his story to set up for Agrabah in KH3)
-Radiant Garden (duh)
-Notre Dame
-Pocahontas
-Castle of Dreams (Cinderella 3 plot, plus the fall of the world)
-Enchanted Dominion (The fall of it, Maleficent doin' her thing)
-Dwarf Woodlands (Give The Queen a real place in the game, say she didn't die, have her as a actual boss. Just have her try to kill Snow & friends a different way, plus the fall of the world)
-Olympus Coliseum (Zack + Feather = Plot. Plus, GODS (Hopefully)!!!!! Oh, and Auron)
-Traverse Town
-Twilight Town/Yen Sid's Tower (They have to become one, eventually. Plus the mansion <3 Also, Chernabog needs to be explained)
-Beast's Castle (Belle meeting Beast, Gaston, etc.)
-Space Paranoids (Wasn't Tron just a copy of the original?)
-Dumbo (Come onnnnnnn)
-Pinocchio (It was supposed to be in Days)
-The Sword in the Stone (Merlin explanation)
-101 Dalmatians/Lady in the Tramp (it could be either, or a crossover world. I think that could possibly work.)
-Toy Story (That way maybe 1 & 2's movies will be the plot, and it will set up for Toy Story 3 in KH3)
-The Emperor's New Groove (This movie needs to be included. It would fit so well.)
-The Princess and the Frog (seriously)

I think all of the worlds in a BBS2 would be tied to KH1 or 2 just like BBS's worlds were.

I like these worlds that you picked:

1. Atlantica (HELL YEAH!)
2. Agrabah (Well I guess it's okay if it has Al's dad)
3. Space Paranoids (Yes, they could use the fact that tron said the one in KH2 was a copy of the original)

4. Caslte of Dreams (Use elements from the 3rd movie but no time travel please)
5. Dwarf Woodlands (Have the queen come back as a ghost or something and make her gain a physical form through magic and then boss fight!)
6. Olympus Coliseum (Sephiroth and Cloud backstory)
7. Pinocchio (Sure why not)
8. 101 Dalmations (Yes! Please dear God!)

Possible FF Characters:
-Genesis
-Rinoa
-Zidane
-Auron, Jecht & Braska

I'd rather just have Sephiroth, Zack, Cloud, Leon and the gang and Rinoa. Save other characters for KH3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
-Atlantica
u lost my support here......................................................

Z

Zulkir

As much as I would like to know what happened during those years, I'm afraid this is our only sequel to BBS.

kingdomhearts1.jpg

Well, since there are 3 more games being released, one of them COULD cover that area, which is a long, long time.

When it comes to the whole Triton thing, since he wasn't seen in BBS, and all the Keybladers were dormant in between. I'd say he had an encounter with Younger-MX in ye olde olde days and saw how much of a ************ he was so he hated keyblades.

Noctis2.0

Discuss.

The bolds Are the one I would really like to see.

Radon

mofo

The seeds are a big yes aswell as the fall of RG ofcourse. Ienzos mysteriousness could be added, Braig and Maleficent would be an interesting team, and maybe this time we could actually see her forming her team from KH1. I would see a league of FF villians that are rivals to Maleficents, they could be lead by Sephiroth. I would like to see FF get more involved with the plot again rather than just boring one character cameos.

-Atlantica YES
-Agrabah (Aladdin's dad as party member and his story to set up for Agrabah in KH3)- NO
-Radiant Garden (duh) -DUH
-Notre Dame- YES
-Pocahontas- YES
-Castle of Dreams (Cinderella 3 plot, plus the fall of the world)- MAYBE
-Enchanted Dominion (The fall of it, Maleficent doin' her thing)- MAYBE
-Dwarf Woodlands (Give The Queen a real place in the game, say she didn't die, have her as a actual boss. Just have her try to kill Snow & friends a different way, plus the fall of the world)- MEH
-Olympus Coliseum (Zack + Feather = Plot. Plus, GODS (Hopefully)!!!!! Oh, and Auron)- YES
-Traverse Town- MEH
-Twilight Town/Yen Sid's Tower (They have to become one, eventually. Plus the mansion <3 Also, Chernabog needs to be explained)- NO/YES
-Beast's Castle (Belle meeting Beast, Gaston, etc.)- NO
-Space Paranoids (Wasn't Tron just a copy of the original?)- YES
-Dumbo (Come onnnnnnn)- MEH
-Pinocchio (It was supposed to be in Days)- MEH
-The Sword in the Stone (Merlin explanation)- YES
-101 Dalmatians/Lady in the Tramp (it could be either, or a crossover world. I think that could possibly work.)-YES/NO
-Toy Story (That way maybe 1 & 2's movies will be the plot, and it will set up for Toy Story 3 in KH3)- YES
-The Emperor's New Groove (This movie needs to be included. It would fit so well.)-YES
-The Princess and the Frog (seriously)-YES

The YES/NOs are my opinions. Add a new original world for some logical Org cameos and I'm fine.

Possible FF Characters:
-Genesis
-Rinoa
-Zidane
-Auron, Jecht & Braska

All of these seem reasonable except for the heap of FF1 characters. Just have WoL and Garland.

Possible Original KH Characters:
-Terranort
-Kairi
-Braig
-The Four Apprentices
-Lea & Isa
-Sora & Riku
-Ansem the (not so) Wise

The odd Aqua or Lingering Sentiment reference couldn't hurt.

Possible (Story Relevant) Disney Characters:
-Yen Sid
-Mickey & Scrooge/Mickey, Donald & Goofy
-Maleficent
-The court of Disney Villains + The Queen, Yzma, Dr. Facilier, Frollo
-Chernabog
-etc.

Pete is the only other reasonable one I can think of.

Now, who would be the main character of this game? Well, it's simple really. It's either:
A. Mickey Mouse
B. Terranort
or
C. A(nother) new Keyblade Wielder

I'm gonna go with Mickey for this one. He travelled the worlds with Scrooge and we know he went to Radiant Garden to witness Xehanort so it's possible to reveal many of his identity problems.

Plus, it's the only time period other than Mickey's time in Darkness that can really be explained at the moment other than KH3, and since the next game probably won't be Pre-BbS, it's possible.

This also adds to the reason this is the game they should create. Not to mention Nomura keeps on not commenting on things that take place during the 9 year gap.

Also, don;t go saying Nomura said he wouldn't;t do it and such. He also said KH3 could be the end, that Heartless didn't exist in BbS, and then Kairi wasn't a wielder and then threw new news at us she could be.

Care to enlighten me on when he said this? If anything from the interviews I've read, he's encouraging the idea of a 9 year gap game.

TrueRoxas527

If a BBS sequel were to come out it would also explain in specific detail where King Mickey went before he dove into the realm of darkness and after he left to save the worlds (in KH1). Thing is, how long was Micke in the Realm of Dakness before Riku got there? Did Mickey get there recently? Or was he there for all of KH1?

Lonbilly

Awards
and i dont like the name bbs"2"

Neither do I.

The seeds are a big yes aswell as the fall of RG ofcourse. Ienzos mysteriousness could be added, Braig and Maleficent would be an interesting team, and maybe this time we could actually see her forming her team from KH1. I would see a league of FF villians that are rivals to Maleficents, they could be lead by Sephiroth. I would like to see FF get more involved with the plot again rather than just boring one character cameos.

I actually would, too. They could do it like how it was in KH1 - put them in the plot.

The YES/NOs are my opinions. Add a new original world for some logical Org cameos and I'm fine.

I would expect a new original world, but any Org cameos above Axel would be a bit pointless to me, anyway.

All of these seem reasonable except for the heap of FF1 characters. Just have WoL and Garland.

There was only two FF1 characters, which are the ones you named. Cecil's from FFIV, Firion's from FF2, Chaos is from FF1/Dissidia, and Cloud of Darkness is from FFIII.

The odd Aqua or Lingering Sentiment reference couldn't hurt.

That actually would be nice, but I see Aqua more being in a Mickey RoD game than a 9 year gap, unless just a reference.

Pete is the only other reasonable one I can think of.

That's what I was thinking, but I think it would be too soon for Maleficent to release him just yet.

I'm gonna go with Mickey for this one. He travelled the worlds with Scrooge and we know he went to Radiant Garden to witness Xehanort so it's possible to reveal many of his identity problems.

I'm actually beginning to think it may be all three. After all, Nomura said he wanted to do another with multiple characters, right? So it's possible.

Though Mickey is the most likely next to Terranort.

This also adds to the reason this is the game they should create. Not to mention Nomura keeps on not commenting on things that take place during the 9 year gap.

Exactly, and the fact it's probably been in the works for awhile. He would never comment on that stuff and could have been keeping it hidden forever, especially if he wants to release one of those games this year.

Care to enlighten me on when he said this? If anything from the interviews I've read, he's encouraging the idea of a 9 year gap game.

About there being no 9 year gap game? Dunno where it says it or if it's even been said, I'm just saying if it has and people are going to use that as an excuse that Nomura's lied before.

Radon

mofo
I actually would, too. They could do it like how it was in KH1 - put them in the plot.

I can see one being in each world sort of like the org and they're rivaling with the Disney villian of that world.

I would expect a new original world, but any Org cameos above Axel would be a bit pointless to me, anyway.

I know it would be pointless, but with the new pointless villian after Xehanort, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those four had something to do with them. I remember the mysteries page in Days' Ultimania said something about finding out who they were.

There was only two FF1 characters, which are the ones you named. Cecil's from FFIV, Firion's from FF2, Chaos is from FF1/Dissidia, and Cloud of Darkness is from FFIII.

Sorry I'm not too familiar with the early FFs. God that makes me feel retarded.

That actually would be nice, but I see Aqua more being in a Mickey RoD game than a 9 year gap, unless just a reference.

I'm not really that big a fan of the RoD game idea so I think the odd Aqua random cutscene in this game could work.

That's what I was thinking, but I think it would be too soon for Maleficent to release him just yet.

Um he was released during BBS wasn't he? And like immediately after he was sent there.

I'm actually beginning to think it may be all three. After all, Nomura said he wanted to do another with multiple characters, right? So it's possible.

Though Mickey is the most likely next to Terranort.

Sure but I couldn't help but get the feeling that they would be three unrelated stories that just happened to take place around the same time. I would prefer the multiple character game was a Riku/Kairi game during KH3. You can check out my ideas in that Kairi thread in FoKH.

Exactly, and the fact it's probably been in the works for awhile. He would never comment on that stuff and could have been keeping it hidden forever, especially if he wants to release one of those games this year.

Precisely.

About there being no 9 year gap game? Dunno where it says it or if it's even been said, I'm just saying if it has and people are going to use that as an excuse that Nomura's lied before.

*coughgenocidecough*

SuperSailorEarth

But who would be out protagonist? TA&V are a little busy during the 9 year period. I dont think Nomura would make a Mickey only game or a bunch of different characters to play as. That would hurt the mechanics.

Lonbilly

Awards
But who would be out protagonist? TA&V are a little busy during the 9 year period. I dont think Nomura would make a Mickey only game or a bunch of different characters to play as. That would hurt the mechanics.

I don't see how that would hurt the mechanics. Terranort makes sense since Nomura wants to wrap up his story, Mickey makes sense because he's one of the most important main characters left in this time, and a new Keyblade Master/Wielder does too because MX himself (apparently) stated there was other Masters he and Eraqus never got to meet, so >.> Also, Nomura said he wanted to make another multiple character game, so that also makes sense.

Either way I'm sure Terranort would be playable.

Key

Exile
Awards
haha... odd, just a few hours ago i finished a character sheet for a (ttly not mary-sue aka not a clone/carbon copy *coughxioncough*) keyweilder fancharacter... heheh...

BACK ON TOPIC.

I think a sequel WOULD be good, it'd answer a whooole lot of unanswered questions and give us a lot more character development, especially for Mickey and Terranort.

Radon

mofo
Nomuras not commenting on a lot of things that take place in the 9 year gap. He doesn't comment on things that will be spoilers for future games. Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back