• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowCaloriePie

I personally find this to be the best soundtrack of the franchise.
However, the use of Hikari... again... bugs me greatly.

blue.nocturne

If I remember right, Utada said she wasn't going to come back because Disney doesn't pay her enough or something.

Personally, I still like KH1's soundtrack best because it doesn't have any songs that sound like MIDI while every game after that had MIDI sounding moments.
I do notice it feels darker and more ambient than the other KH's, but I haven't had a chance to listen to all the pieces yet.

LowCaloriePie

If I remember right, Utada said she wasn't going to come back because Disney doesn't pay her enough or something.

However, Utada isn't the only artist who could do songs for the franchise.
Although they've already licensed that song so they can pretty much use it as
much as their heart's content. :p

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Does anybody know if Terra has a theme? I'm pretty sure he does, but I can't find it anywhere. I have heard Aqua and Ventus' theme though, it's beautiful. ;w;

Ikazuchi

Little question before I download it: do the titles of the songs spoil the story at all?
It depends on the file you download. For the unknown ones it said like Event 1 etc. and like Enchanted Dominion Battle etc. So I don't think it does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back