• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

I feel very sorry for all North American people, and people in the countries not listed on the site, but seriously... this is the very first time ever that North America is treated badly. You don't know how much European countries have sufferred. It's not so bad anymore but before 2008 all goog games from square enix semeed to follow a treadn "japanese winter 2000, north america spring 2001, europe winter 2001/spring 2002". We never got games like chrono cross, xenosaga....and we only got chrono trigger last year/ the year before that when the DS remake came out. I'm so happy Square enix has finally dicided to treat European and Americans equally and the time gap between european and american release is less than a month now, sometimes we even get the game a few days earlier than NA. I don't get it why they don't give you the collector's edition, that's idiotic. I hope they'll announce it soon.

Or we could get all the stuff that came out in NA. TBH, it would be a bit fairer than NA getting the CE (although I hope they do). But let's be honest, not getting a game in a flimsy cardboard box with some nice little 'bonuses' is not the same as not getting an entire game.

HeartsLight

EB Games Australia answered my question of whether or not they could ship to NA and they say they can't. Apparently they need an Australian credit card and a valid Australian billing and shipping address. Oh well, it was an idea...

Wheels

EB Games Australia answered my question of whether or not they could ship to NA and they say they can't. Apparently they need an Australian credit card and a valid Australian billing and shipping address. Oh well, it was an idea...
Ahh, sorry to hear it. I'm sure the stuff that's in it will come up on eBay though

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
but it's a shame they miss out on such an important Special Edition.

I bolded the word important because I don't understand what you mean by that. How is the special edition important? It's just there for those who want to look at flashy pictures etc. :/

Swordsaint said:
it's easier to laugh at america insultingly.

Oh how nice. I bet you wouldn't mind if I laugh at you insultingly since we got Re:COM. :/

Seriously though if there's one country to get ticked off about with getting everything, it's Japan. They have 10X more merchandise, 10X more books, articles, interviews, etc. and of course, the final mixes.

jlk2009

sorry if this is not right place to type this but i thought i d share that the birth by sleep special edition is at the top of amazon best sellers list :)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh how nice. I bet you wouldn't mind if I laugh at you insultingly since we got Re:COM. :/

Seriously though if there's one country to get ticked off about with getting everything, it's Japan. They have 10X more merchandise, 10X more books, articles, interviews, etc. and of course, the final mixes.
That's why we laugh, because finally EU get something NA don't, ha ha ha
and Japan get everything because they make it, I don't think all NA/EU movies get jap text and I don't think all books get dubbed either, sure I want final mix but that's just like a special edition and the rest of the games come to NA too, not all come to EU though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back