• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRikuRoxas

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Yup, it's the same shit.

BTW, kitowskiv has been perma banned. First victim. Don't repeat his mistake.

If we see it in a public message, perma ban.

[And don't think you can sneak it by us via private messaging, if someone reports to us we can and will ban you. If need be to investigate we do have the ability to check your private messages.]
Really? Okay i guess its fair.... we can still talk about it loosely like saying its out or it isn't or if somones works?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

You link it, talk about it being up and where to get it, anything along those lines, you are out of here, forever, no discussions.
I thought that was no longer under consideration as of some time ago. Maybe not. Surprising to think that people actually follow any rules around here.

Ah wait
However, discussion of the ROM/UMD file is allowed, just no links.

Oh okay. I knew that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's out, what's there to discuss? It's out. If you have an illegal copy, don't bring it up. We are going to assume everyone here has a legal copy of the game. If you bring up that you are playing an illegal copy, you are out.

We arn't idiots, we know you guys download this stuff illegally, the least you could do is pretend you don't, because it's not allowed here to.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Yup, it's the same shit.

How? It isnt a direct link.

Fine, Just PM me the link, if that is allowed, and I will stay on as long as possible and give it to whoever asks me.
Wait for Jeels to give the "ok" first, even though thats how I got the leaked days rom.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's not allowed _Ex. I'm going to put all my posts in the OP to make this explicitly clear.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

It's out, what's there to discuss? It's out.
I don't think anyone can find it, if it's "out".

However, discussion of the ROM/UMD file is allowed

Due to this, however, I will continue to update upon whether it's legitimately "out" or not. I won't say where, but I will discuss it, since it's allowed.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

How? It isnt a direct link.

Fine, Just PM me the link, if that is allowed, and I will stay on as long as possible and give it to whoever asks me.
Wait for Jeels to give the "ok" first, even though thats how I got the leaked days rom.
No he just said it wasn't allowed either.......

cjs

I hope we get some good spoilers soon.

AxelRikuRoxas

all my exitment is gone... i don't see the point in this thread now the game won't come out til noon tomorrow "legally" so we can't talk about the "game" now so is there a place where we can talk about the "game"

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Well, since people have already gotten their hands on copies of Birth by Sleep, all information that surfaces will be compiled in this thread and kept in the main post. Please refrain from spamming up the thread, and if you find anything new, please post it in here along with a source.

(Please keep in mind that some of the following information has the possibility of being false. We'll try our best to exclude false information, but remember that the only real proof comes in visual form.)

UMD & Manual:

Screenshots:

Game Information (Thanks to 2ch and GameFAQs):

• The opening seems to mix similar elements from the openings of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II

God bless the internet! Screen shoots already.

Didn't expect Ven to be holding his Keyblade in that pic. I wonder if his frozen? The second pc is WAY to reminicent of Sora and Kairi... :/

Trimms

all my exitment is gone... i don't see the point in this thread now the game won't come out til noon tomorrow "legally" so we can't talk about the "game" now so is there a place where we can talk about the "game"

Stop being overdramatic. We can talk about the game, just not where it can be downloaded.

αsiя

space coke

Man can we just discuss about the screen shots instead of talking about ISO
When Dogen finds it she will tells us

Do you think Ven was going through an awakening but it would be weird because Aqua gets one too right?

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I think people who "have" the game can spoil details about it but just not mention how they have it.......I think?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't think anyone can find it, if it's "out".

Due to this, however, I will continue to update upon whether it's legitimately "out" or not. I won't say where, but I will discuss it, since it's allowed.

I just changed Salty's post.

People still get the game legally early, so you can still talk about it.

Seadrin

Awards

Does everyone chosen by the Keyblade get an awakening? If so then did Riku have one? And Mickey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back