• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

then how can i upgrade my firmware? :) thnx! oh and is there a CFW/ chikhen i need to enable?

Phillyrider807

The game is confirmed NOT WORKING on any cfw at this time(5.00 m33,5.50 gen d3 5.035.03 Gen-C)

ArmoredCrown

i ate 3 spoon fulls of sugar to keep myself awake and locked myself in the pantry with my laptop.

ArmoredCrown

maybe. have you started recording the opening yet?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Well if Vanitas has a connection to Sora...and so does Xion...and they both have black hair, I'd say Xion and Vanitas are possibly connected.

The good news...I have Birth by Sleep on my PSP.
The bad news....when it loads up....the screen just stays black. Others are having this problem.
Fffffffffffff

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

I do get to see the pretty menu screen...which shows CG clips of the opening includingTAV as they look over that giant canyon from fate of the unknown with a star falling down to earth as they watch

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

It's only like 3 seconds long....a looping clip. I can't take video at the moment, but here's a pic of the XMB menu on my PSP

mailgooglecom6523999652.jpg

State

Awards

It doesnt look like anything new...

but it wont work??

lame

Dogenzaka is a she, sir. Anyhow, if anyone wants to know, YouTube still doesn't have cut-scenes. I checked KH-Vids and they updated their cut-scenes sections with the banner for the BbS cut-scenes section, with the COMING SOON highlighted. Last but not least, I checked KH13, which will offer a coverage of BbS, and still nothing. That's all.

abey34

Dogenzaka is a she, sir. Anyhow, if anyone wants to know, YouTube still doesn't have cut-scenes. I checked KH-Vids and they updated their cut-scenes sections with the banner for the BbS cut-scenes section, with the COMING SOON highlighted. Last but not least, I checked KH13, which will offer a coverage of BbS, and still nothing. That's all.

Chill out... dude is an acceptable term to women too. so no need to be angsty because there isnt new information

State

Awards

Chill out... dude is an acceptable term to women too. so no need to be angsty because there isnt new information
I find your reply rather annoying and cocky, specially how I was only checking things. :/ HEARTSTATION has supposedly updated with details and Terra's and Aqua's scenario, the only one left is Ventus. The thread is right here in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back