• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

I disagree....we clearly see in KHII FM she loses her body in someway. Ven...I have no idea what happens...I dont care what anyone says i still say he becomes Roxas. All of you sayin the LS is non Canon WHAT NOW!?
No nothing happens to her, she is liek the only one who makes it our of the three....Ven gets possessed by Vanitas and is like in a comma at the end of her story.....her final boss is Vanitas possessed Ven

Khaki45

I mean i saw SO many people say it was non canon and they were so sure of themselves...just like people who think ven and roxas are totally unrelated and unconnected. (not saying that I know what happens but its such an obvious hint) I cant wait to see if they are connected.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

she doesnt lose her body, xemnas just has her armor

edit: i dont think ANYONE expected LS to be entirely canon
Aqua wouldn't just ditch her armor though.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

For some reason I can picture Aqua being totally brave and pulling the lovely Heroic Sacrifice for Ven. I don't know, but something is just telling me she will end up dying at the end of this. Or...that's just my morbid head thinking...as if this game doesn't have enough angst. :p What could a little more DO?! Tip the scales?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

I mean i saw SO many people say it was non canon and they were so sure of themselves...just like people who think ven and roxas are totally unrelated and unconnected. (not saying that I know what happens but its such an obvious hint) I cant wait to see if they are connected.
Didn't Nomura already confirm that Ven and Roxas were conected? I personally think that ven's heart goes to sora, and lies dormant intill sora turns himself into a heartless. then, Ven's heart goes to roxas thus roxas looks like ven.

kluck

yeah, that guy's done with Terra's scenario. he's offline now, but when he comes back on he'll likely continue where he left off in Aqua's scenario.

Awsome, someone let me know when he comes back online, =]

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

currently the Mebathi999 stream and the guy streaming the aqua scenario are BOTH offline, so I don't know if there are any other streams going right now.

A

Azrael

Did you notice that Terra and what I assume to be Xehanort's Heartless say the same line?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

I think someone perviously comfirmed that they both say the line about the Heart's true essence being full of darkness. :) For some reason, now knowing what we know. It makes Kingdom Hearts seem just a tad bit darker.

Espcially knowing that the villian is the same man who met Sora and Riku previously. Oh, the creator definally loves his twists. :p

A

Azrael

I just pointed that out once I noticed it. Plus Mansex is preaching the same lines as Grampa Pedo Bear/ Terra love child

A

Azrael

And that line would be?

(25 character)

It mentions something about the Heart. It's like the second thing Terranort says and the first XH says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back