• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

2. so he's alive? how come?

His heart is in his armor. So he's like Riku who got shoved out of his body. He's still alive.

3. what happened to his soul?

It never got moved. it's still in Terranort's body.

so he's still at the keyblade area thingy lol

Most likely.

T

The Spoiler

Sorry I figured someone would post before I did...

But what does that mean? Is that KH3 Riku? I dont understand Aqua or Vens endings....

Cyanide Sprinkle

I could be tottally wrong on this, but if Ven is just connected to Sora why in the opening intro at around 2:00 min mark, when they show three keyblades stab into the green panel where Ven seems to be laying, one seems to be kingdom key(sora), one looks to me like the fake keyblade that riku had in kh1(i forgot the name), and the 3rd one is too far away to really make out. Is ven connected to riku as well?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

@ Spoiler
maybe they weren't meant to understand? jk

uh, aqua's ending isn't working for me, anyone else?
As for Ven's, I don't think that's the complete ending, is it?
It seems too short.

State

Awards

The guy that looks like Riku with a sleeveless shirt, that's young Master Xehanort.

B

brosandi

The X-Blade explodes or whatever, engulfing Terranort, Aqua, Ven and Mickey.

Mickey manages to save Aqua and Ven, by using the StarFragment.

Terranort winds up in RG with Aqua's armor and keyblade (that was left behind when Mickey saved her)

I could be tottally wrong on this, but if Ven is just connected to Sora why in the opening intro at around 2:00 min mark, when they show three keyblades stab into the green panel where Ven seems to be laying, one seems to be kingdom key(sora), one looks to me like the fake keyblade that riku had in kh1(i forgot the name), and the 3rd one is too far away to really make out. Is ven connected to riku as well?
Two things stab it. The Kingdom Key and the Soul Eater.

State

Awards

Is that confirmed? Where did you hear that?
  1. I read it in the play report-something of HEARTSTATION.
  2. People on the chat in the livestream said it.
  3. After that scene, MX is shown, an obvious foreshadowing.

creampuff

Is that confirmed? Where did you hear that?

I think it's derived from the character's appearance. The way he dresses, his skintone, and his hair all resemble Xehanort rather than Riku. If I remember right someone quoted him as saying "This world..." and then he pauses.

That doesn't particularly seem Riku-ish, and his hair and skin would've undergone quite a change. Plus there's the question of why he'd elect to dress like a guy who stole his body, but that's wandering into opinion territory, so.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

so...ummmm.....technically......Roxas was Ven's nobody right?

This means that we haven't seen Sora's nobody....or am i wrong.....?!?!?!? someone please correct me!

KHfan16

Awards

His heart is in his armor. So he's like Riku who got shoved out of his body. He's still alive.

It never got moved. it's still in Terranort's body.

Most likely.

ah... ok thanks so much.. sorry for bothering

sorry for asking this but is Xenahort the apprentice in KH2 dead already? it's been a long time since i played kh2 so i really forgot it..

so basically VAT are still alive? Ven his heart is in sora right now and his body is in the room of awakening or they white place thingy(please correct me of it's wrong)? while Aqua is obviously alive and Terra is also alive his heart is in the armor and his body(not sure)

B

brosandi

This means that we haven't seen Sora's nobody....or am i wrong.....?!?!?!? someone please correct me!
Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Roxas was born as Sora's Nobody but most likely held onto Ven's heart when he was created.

creampuff

I could be incorrect here but what I've seen floating around is that while Roxas is Sora's Nobody, he takes on the appearance of Ventus who dwells in Sora's heart. And some people have said that Roxas inherited Ventus' heart when he was separated from Sora and that was what gave him his appearance, but I'm not sure since Roxas doesn't exactly have Ven's memories.

They do behave similarly from what I've seen, but that's about the extent of what I know.

Cyanide Sprinkle

The X-Blade explodes or whatever, engulfing Terranort, Aqua, Ven and Mickey.

Mickey manages to save Aqua and Ven, by using the StarFragment.

Terranort winds up in RG with Aqua's armor and keyblade (that was left behind when Mickey saved her)

Two things stab it. The Kingdom Key and the Soul Eater.

okay but that still doesn't answer my question to why the soul eater would stab into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back