• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

exactly? im not sure. explain it to me then

Vanitas is the darkness extracted from Ven's heart. He fuses with Ven and Aqua and Mickey fight him. Vanitas is destroyed (literally) and Ven's heart is incomplete because of this. He has his heart fuse with Sora to be complete but it ends up staying in Sora.

And LS stays in Keyblade Graveyard until KH2 FM+ or even further.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

What was the link between Sora and Ven heart originally? I think I've read something on a new heart of Ven that'd be born at the same time than Sora's but I'm not sure.

B

brosandi

What was the link between Sora and Ven heart originally? I think I've read something on a new heart of Ven that'd be born at the same time than Sora's but I'm not sure.

Well, this is just what I've gathered thus far, based on what little I know:

Ven was given a new heart, that was born at the same time as Sora's. However, since the darkness of Ven's heart was extracted and used to create Vanitas, Ven's heart was missing something.

Ven said:
Yeah, my heart is missing something.

Ven realizes this, and the voice in his Awakening replies with:

If that’s the case, then it’d be okay to connect it with my heart. Thus, yours and my hearts have come in contact. The incomplete heart is healed by the connecting of two people’s hearts.

So, in order for Ven to have a healed heart, he connected it with Sora's heart.

Ven said:
Inside that child, was a familliar place, where light was overflowing…. Our hearts have a part that’s not enough, born at the same time.

So, Ven had made a connection with the boy, because his heart had not be enough on its own (what with his darkness, an important part of a heart, having left him). So, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to have a healed heart, that was essentially complete.

(This is just my thoughts, I don't know if this is how it really is)

But throughout the game, Ven's connection with Sora allows him to be an acting force and what not. Then, for whatever reason, he looses this connection (which is why he can't wake up) In the end, he asks Sora if he can join with his heart once more, and go back to sleep.

Ven said:
Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?

Sora says yes, and then Ven's broken heart connects with Sora's again, and through the two hearts, they have a healed one. However, instead of this healed heart residing in Ven like it had throughout the game, it instead went into Sora, and Ventus went back to sleep (aka the lifeless body in the Chamber of Waking).

This is how i think the connection works, based on what i know of the beginning, and the ending. But, obviously, I haven't played the game yet, so, i could be wrong.

A

Azrael

so Braig knows that Xehanort was once Terra from what he says.

And Ansem the Wise was banished but used the Organization cloak to survive?

B

brosandi

so Braig knows that Xehanort was once Terra from what he says.

And Ansem the Wise was banished but used the Organization cloak to survive?
Scene with Ansem the Wise happens a year after KH2.

I think, anyway.

namine_ftw

So, Ven had made a connection with the boy, because his heart had not be enough on its own (what with his darkness, an important part of a heart, having left him). So, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to have a healed heart, that was essentially complete.

Huh. So this means that darkness in the heart is essential for a person to have, right? But if darkness is such a big deal, then how is it that the PoH's are able to function just fine?

And speaking of PoH's, was it ever revealed why MX and Vanitas were after them? Also, how was Vanitas separated from Ven in the first place?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

Scene with Ansem the Wise happens a year after KH2.

I think, anyway.

how do you know
at first i didn't think it was ATW until people started saying it was, then i looked closer and realized it was him

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Roxas was born as Sora's Nobody but most likely held onto Ven's heart when he was created.

Thanks........i was a little confused after seeing this.......i was sure that it was his nobody....for the most part...i just needed some reassurance!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Huh. So this means that darkness in the heart is essential for a person to have, right? But if darkness is such a big deal, then how is it that the PoH's are able to function just fine?
PoH are being made to be this way I think. Ven was forcefully cut from his darkness, it wasn't even willing or by his actions toward the light.

B

brosandi

I think BBS revealed that they weren't always filled with only but light, but that the pure light "awakened" within them. It's clearly quite convoluted.

Also, how was Vanitas separated from Ven in the first place?
MX unlocked his heart.

Cyanide Sprinkle

When did the game release in japan? I thought it was supposed to be like 60 hours long lol and the wikipedia release date most be wrong because it would be impossible to beat a 60 hour game in like a day obviously.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

When did the game release in japan? I thought it was supposed to be like 60 hours long lol and the wikipedia release date most be wrong because it would be impossible to beat a 60 hour game in like a day obviously.

for each story, i believe it took about 8 to 9 hours for the players to complete
they just completed each world and beat the game
they were around lvl 30 when it came to their respective boss battles at the end, so they didn't take the time to do everything, which would take them about 6 more hours

Cyanide Sprinkle

for each story, i believe it took about 8 to 9 hours for the players to complete
they just completed each world and beat the game
they were around lvl 30 when it came to their respective boss battles at the end, so they didn't take the time to do everything, which would take them about 6 more hours

oh okay that explains it haha

A

Azrael

MX created those cloak originally.

But anyway, the scene seems to be after KH2.

So this hints at Ansem perhaps surviving that explosion? It's possible.

The secret ending was so rad. It connected the protagonists of every other game back to Sora now that's rad.

namine_ftw

I think BBS revealed that they weren't always filled with only but light, but that the pure light "awakened" within them. It's clearly quite convoluted.

It does sound convoluted, but I'm hoping in the next couple of days we can get some kind of confirmation. What exactly is the trigger for having their light awaken? And is there some kind of reason why only 7 people are allowed to have their hearts filled with pure light?

MX unlocked his heart.

Any reason why he chose Ven in particular, as opposed to Terra or Aqua?

PoH are being made to be this way I think. Ven was forcefully cut from his darkness, it wasn't even willing or by his actions toward the light.

I thought PoH-ness was an acquired state, though...nevertheless, I guess I can see why Ven would be going through these problems, especially if he wasn't willing to give up his darkness in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back