• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just wish they would make it clearer that this game was a prequel. Fans who don't keep up with all the news probably get confused when they see 'The Saga begins here'

I dunno, I thought "The Saga begins here" made it pretty clear that BBS is a prequel. They should realize it even more when, like skyfoxx said, they see little Riku and Kairi.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I'm talking about people who haven't don't even watch E3 trailers or know of any gaming events. There are lots of people like this, I didn't even know about things like E3 till last year. Riku wasn't shown in that commercial, and you can barely see Kairi.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Nice commercial i guess. Marcus makes me lol. This sentence that i am typing here has absolutly no meaning whatsoever and dosnt add/contribute to the point i was trying to make. I typed these 2 sentences to appease the 150 (150 WHAT THE FUCK!!!) character limit.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I still watch that show, and honestly, I'm not fond with the whole sex story plot either, but that's the whole point of this show: about teens and the one topic that always goes on their minds: sex. Hence the term "Secret Life".

But I still watch it because it got some interesting moments.

Seriously, That clip explained the whole episode in 20 seconds lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm talking about people who haven't don't even watch E3 trailers or know of any gaming events. There are lots of people like this, I didn't even know about things like E3 till last year. Riku wasn't shown in that commercial, and you can barely see Kairi.

If they haven't watched any of the trailers and have JUST BARELY found out about BBS, then they wouldn't be KH fans :/

Nice commercial i guess. Marcus makes me lol.

These PSP commercials fighting the iphone with Marcus is reminding me of the old cheesy Nintendo VS Sega commercials. Even the dialogue sounds like something from the late 80s or early 90s.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If they haven't watched any of the trailers and have JUST BARELY found out about BBS, then they wouldn't be KH fans :/

Then maybe they aren't KH fans, but they still play the games...it isn't a crime to play a game without watching videos and stuff, however, I do think they should know it is a prequel, because almost every plot synopsis mentions the fact that it is a prequel, and I don't think anybody buys a game without knowing the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back