• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep video MP4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayloor

Wasn't sure where to post this...I'll put it here since it's about the BBS video.

Where can I find the KH2FM+ Secret Ending BBS video downloadable as an MP4 file? I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me toward an MP4 version of Deep Dive as well.

Thanks in advance.

crazzyBRY

hmm..

use auda city..

record then play the video (it records all the sounds u make in the computer)..

export as mp3

after that use mp3 trim to make the music louder...

Sora's Darkside

Head to Youtube and pick the video you want. Copy the URL address and head to the site keepvids.com. Paste you URL in the field and you should be able to download a MP4 file of the video. (Works with any video)

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Aria

braver by the minute
Mediaconverter.org. Just enter the url of the video and it will download it for you.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
i reccommend limewire idk if its free but i always have it on my comp i guess it is but anyways
you could type in birth by sleep mp4
or just bbs
or kingdom hearts etc...

Limewire gives you a shitload of viruses man. You should try using Frostwire. I haven't gotten one virus from it yet, and I used the program for over a year. Countless people I know, including myself, have received viruses from Limewire within a month or less.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
no dont listen to these guys i tried doing all those things on mah psp, go to this site

PSPube - 250,000,000+ FREE MP4 VIDEO DOWNLOADS FOR YOUR PSP OR MOBILE DEVICE - www.PSPube.com

click on it its an awesome site that has the youtube videos already transferred to mp4 so you type a title of something you saw on youtube and then you can download there directly its an AWESOME SITE!

you can also do this straight from your psp you dont need a computer

Yeah, go there... that is a great place. :wink: I've used it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back