• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoulSilver

I wonder if they got into any fights while on set for the voice acting lol

Hamil "Star Wars kicks Star Treks ass"
Nimoy " Star Trek is way better than star wars"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mark Hamill as Master Xehanort would've been cool. O:

but asdhofiasdhfoash AS TERRA!? (if that's correct!) AWESOME :DD (...let's begin the Joker = Terra jokes :3 Or bad Star Wars jokes...) The rest of the cast sounds cool! Yay for Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort. xD; And yay for Jesse McCartney and James Woods coming back too! even though we already knew jesse was voicing ven but anywhooooo~

...Anyone know who Willa Holland is? D: She's not in any Disney Channel stuff, so you can't blame Disney for her being cast as Aqua, if the list is going in order of characters.

Uh. Yeah. Thank you very much for the news! :D

If Hamill is Terra, I'm gonna be like "Huh?" but if he sounds awesome and I stop thinking about the Joker and Luke Skywalker, I will be good. But I think he would be Eraqus...or something.

But I am imagining all of the MX=Spock jokes. Like MX going "Live Long and Prosper" and "It is illogical" and all of those Spock-specific lines.

at lycorismoon29
I just read your "currently playing" status and laughed because its so true!
Yeah that's the only major character I can think of that Hamill is voicing.
I grew up with Hamill being the Joker and didn't found out it was him until many years later.

:D Yeah, I'm raised on Hamill as the Joker. I didn't care about Star Wars until this year when it was Star Wars day. Which was like...two weeks ago. XD I spent a few days watching the movies to understand what was so great about it. But I'm still a Star Trek person over Star Wars.

Even if Hamill is awesome.

So is Hamil from Star wars or where is he from? I'm sorry I'm not good with names or faces haha.

Star Wars. Batman: The Animated Series and every other Joker animation thing until the end of the Timmverse. He played Turtle in some Pooh movie.

EDIT: And the ST people and the SW people respect each other. Nimoy found SW the best thing that came out when it first did. Shatner (Captain Kirk) also did a tribute to SW during one of their celebrations a few years ago. They all have nothing but love for each other. I think George Lucas credited Star Trek as one of his inspirations for Star Wars.

S

SoulSilver

I could see Willa Holland playing Aqua she does have the voice for it, Yeah I'm getting pretty excited for this game, I can't wait until it comes out, GAHH!! Sep 7th is to far away!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Trailer was real then. I actually don't mind it knowing that it really is Nimoy.

S

SoulSilver

I'm re thinking about buying the PS2 again just to get back into the KH series, is that ag ood move?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why does news always come out when I'm at school? D:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Watching the Youtube clips of Willa Holland, I think they made a pretty good choice there. Can't really judge until they actually use some of her lines in a trailer, though.

I really wanna know who Terra's going to be now. I figure Mark Hamill has to be Eraqus, because KH doesn't seem to like casting people who are that much older than their characters.

Aquaman OS

I'm going with Mark as Terra myself, if only because he's the first VA listed, which would be odd for Eraqus who's a minor character while Terra is arguably the main character of the game. Plus it would fit the Terra Aqua Ven usual listing order since Willa and Jesse are mentioned after he is.

I figure Terra looks old enough that the figured he'd have a adult sounding voice anyway.

YUPPP

I'm going with Mark as Terra myself, if only because he's the first VA listed, which would be odd for Eraqus who's a minor character while Terra is arguably the main character of the game. Plus it would fit the Terra Aqua Ven usual listing order since Willa and Jesse are mentioned after he is.

I figure Terra looks old enough that the figured he'd have a adult sounding voice anyway.

I was thinking the same exact thing.

KOIKOIBA

Nah, it's because he is well know, that's why he was the first on the list.

S

SoulSilver

Jesse is Ven, not Terra that would sound weird if he was Terra lol my god I would laugh haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back