• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

Joystiq has revealed some of the VAs for Birth by Sleep

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep coming stateside September 7 -- Joystiq

"Update: A press release accompanying this announcement just arrived in our inbox, revealing a handful of the game's auspicious cast of voice actors: Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, James Woods and Leonard Nimoy. Oh, Nimoy, our oldest friend. It's been too long"

So does this confirm that Nimoy is voicing Master Xehanort?

Edit: RETURN TO THE MAGICAL REALM OF KINGDOM HEARTS ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2010 | SQUARE ENIX Official Press Release

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Luke & Spock, yeah someone in casting has a sense of humor.

αsiя

space coke
The joker is Terra or Eraqus?
Willa Holland is probably Aqua.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:D :D :D

(Just look at my avatar. Says all)

Mark Hamill! :D :D :D Well...Star Wars and Star Trek. It had to happen at one point in time. Besides when Mr. Shatner was at the SW thing and did one of his monolog songs to honor it. :D :D :D

Lol. Oh Nimoy. In KH. My dream come true.

EDIT: Why do I feel like somebody from SE staff had to hang around here reading what people wanted. There were a lot of people wanting Mark Hamill in BBS (But as MX. Nimoy makes a better MX and Hamill seems to be a good choice for Eraqus.)

Xattm

at lycorismoon29
I think Nimoy sounds awesome as Master Xehanort. Can't wait to hear more!
Also super excited that Mark Hamill, aka the Joker, is in a Kingdom Hearts game!
Wonder what part he is playing?

S

SoulSilver

Who is Nimoy I never heard of him, who did he voice act before this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
at lycorismoon29
I think Nimoy sounds awesome as Master Xehanort. Can't wait to hear more!
Also super excited that Mark Hamill, aka the Joker, is in a Kingdom Hearts game!
Wonder what part he is playing?

:D Yay! Me neither! I'm so excited. I have always wanted Nimoy in Kingdom Hearts (but I never imagined him being a main character or anything. I was hoping for Atlantis to be in a KH game and he would be the father of Kida...then he went into retirement again so my hope vanished...but now to see that he did one more thing before leaving the acting world forever makes me a happy little Nimoy-addict.)

And Mark Hamill! I have done a project on the Joker, I used to say the Joker's lines when i was a kid, and when i learned that Luke Skywalker was the joker, I think I had died a bit. My avatar was the joker most of last week because I love the man so much and Hamill made his character. One of my fav renditions of the Joker.

I'd think Eraqus.

EDIT: At the person wondering about Spock, the one in my avatar. The old one. Nimoy has also been is a lot of plays, and movies besides ST, and he has done some minor voice acting work like in ST: Online, ST: The Animated Series, and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm im bettin Hamil is going to be Eraqus.......gah I'm probably wrong.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mark Hamill as Master Xehanort would've been cool. O:

but asdhofiasdhfoash AS TERRA!? (if that's correct!) AWESOME :DD (...let's begin the Joker = Terra jokes :3 Or bad Star Wars jokes...) The rest of the cast sounds cool! Yay for Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort. xD; And yay for Jesse McCartney and James Woods coming back too! even though we already knew jesse was voicing ven but anywhooooo~

...Anyone know who Willa Holland is? D: She's not in any Disney Channel stuff, so you can't blame Disney for her being cast as Aqua, if the list is going in order of characters.

Uh. Yeah. Thank you very much for the news! :D

Xattm

at lycorismoon29
I just read your "currently playing" status and laughed because its so true!
Yeah that's the only major character I can think of that Hamill is voicing.
I grew up with Hamill being the Joker and didn't found out it was him until many years later.

S

SoulSilver

So is Hamil from Star wars or where is he from? I'm sorry I'm not good with names or faces haha.

αsiя

space coke
So is Hamil from Star wars or where is he from? I'm sorry I'm not good with names or faces haha.

He played Luke from the old Star Wars (4,5,and 6) and he voice acts as the Joker in the Batman series. I know him more as Luke though.

Xattm

thats ok. Yes Mark Hamill from Star Wars. He's done a lot of voice work too. His most famous voice over is the Joker from Batman The Animated Series (1990). He recently voiced Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum.

S

SoulSilver

whats with the scifi movies being in KH now? I mean I like it and all, but its funny.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
XD, Mark Hamil? Really? Wow, this is just too rich XD. Spock and Luke in the same game, it's about freaking time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back