• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe... *shifty eyes*

Okay, yeah, I watched it illegally. But haven't we all?

That's pretty much the only way to watch it... but then again, why would someone go to watch it?

I saw about 15 minutes of it and it was nothing but Wookies going "RAWR!!!!!!" and I already knew it was the worst movie ever. When I watched the NC review I realized there was much more to come.

Shadow Key

Don't, it ain't happening.

HJO is going to be Van

I still don't see why thats a spoiler when it's more so just obvious if we watch a clip of of the japanese trailer that you can hear Miyu Irino's voice.

Sorry for an extra comment, but I just noticed this now.

If you remember, Nomura said that Irino just wanted to play a villain and so he cast him as the villain. I'm pretty sure he said something about wanting him played by somebody else. But, since Vanitas has Sora's face, it worked out perfect.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for an extra comment, but I just noticed this now.

If you remember, Nomura said that Irino just wanted to play a villain and so he cast him as the villain. I'm pretty sure he said something about wanting him played by somebody else. But, since Vanitas has Sora's face, it worked out perfect.

Actually he didn't. He joked around and said that [I]he[/I] was voicing Vanitas.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
More fans, yes but better movies? *Snickers* Have you seen Episodes I, II, III and the Clone Wars saga, the Christmas special and a million other terrible spin-offs?
You must have been smoking something while watching those episodes. Either that or this is a biased opinion, or you were watching something else .And who can forget the old Clone Wars animated show, the best.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Maybe... *shifty eyes*

Okay, yeah, I watched it illegally. But haven't we all?

I haven't. I only learned of its existance via Weird Al showing a VHS cover for a copy of it in the music video of "White 'N Nerdy". XD

People STILL think it was Riku's seiyu?! D8 Wow.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm honestly thinking of joining a ST and a SW forum just so I can announce this and see the reaction. XD

s1gildragonin30yearss1naruto

I'm a big SW fan, and I have no problem with this. I don't hate Star Trek, it just never appealed much to me. But Nimoy has a good voice in that trailer, so I think he'll do well, as will Hamill (as Terra hopefully).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You must have been smoking something while watching those episodes. Either that or this is a biased opinion, or you were watching something else .And who can forget the old Clone Wars animated show, the best.

I don't smoke, I'm LDS ;)

And I'm not biased because I'm not that familiar with Star Trek. In fact, I know more about Star Wars than Star Trek but I've seen enough Star Trek where I can tell it is MUCH better than the prequels. A LOT of people hated episodes I and II. Like 80% of the Star Wars fanbase. Episode III was alright given what was before it but it doesn't hold a candle to the original movies. Ask anyone else, they'd say the same.

The old clone wars animation was alright but it wasn't well known. I'm talking about the NEW Clone Wars show. Terrible -_-

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
I really do like the names I see in that list. I had no idea who Willa was until I looked her up, but after listening to her voice, I really do think that if her acting is up to scratch, she'll be able to do justice to Aqua's character. As for Mark Hamill, I think I'll go with him being Master Eraquas. I don't doubt his ability to pull off voicing Terra (the guy is a bloody brilliant VA after all), it's just that I feel his voice suits ME's character more. Either way, I'm very much looking forward to being able to play BBS in English. Better come out here in Australia the same day it does in Europe or I'll be upset.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I really do like the names I see in that list. I had no idea who Willa was until I looked her up, but after listening to her voice, I really do think that if her acting is up to scratch, she'll be able to do justice to Aqua's character. As for Mark Hamill, I think I'll go with him being Master Eraquas. I don't doubt his ability to pull off voicing Terra (the guy is a bloody brilliant VA after all), it's just that I feel his voice suits ME's character more. Either way, I'm very much looking forward to being able to play BBS in English. Better come out here in Australia the same day it does in Europe or I'll be upset.
I'd rather Mark voice Terra. I cannot and will not imagine Eraqus with Mark's Joker/Galvatron voice, which is probably where it headed if he voices an older person.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
I'd rather Mark voice Terra. I cannot and will not imagine Eraqus with Mark's Joker/Galvatron voice, which is probably where it headed if he voices an older person.

It's true that Mark using that particular voice as ME would be disturbing... o_O; But I can see him using his natural voice for the role.

Guess we'll have to wait for further info on which part he's got.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Anyone think that it is possible for Haley Joel Osment will voice Vanitas? I think him, because the Japanese voice actor Sora does Vanitas. I know that sounds ridiculous. They might hire a different voice actor.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That's probable. Doesn't seem like Haley's doing much these days anyway. :/

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Luke Skywalker and Mr. Spock join forces to voice characters in KH? Now that is an exciting tremendous moment we've ever heard! :D

Mark Hamill could be voicing MX and Nimoy is Eraqus, but I could be wrong, though.

I can see Willa Holland's voice is perfect for Aqua. Hopefully the voice actor of Terra will reveal soon.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Luke Skywalker and Mr. Spock join forces to voice characters in KH? Now that is an exciting tremendous moment we've ever heard! :D

Mark Hamill could be voicing MX and Nimoy is Eraqus, but I could be wrong, though.

I can see Willa Holland's voice is perfect for Aqua. Hopefully the voice actor of Terra will reveal soon.

It's confirmed that Nimoy is MX. ;D A lot of us are thinking Mark will be Terra. ;D

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I don't think you really need to fear that, since Kingdom Hearts' original characters tend to be cast with voices that sound more natural than cartoony.

Here's him as Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: the Last Airbender: YouTube - Zuko and Fire Lord Ozai : The Eclipse

He's doing a bad guy there, of course, but I think the pitch could be good. And I'd trust him way more with the "Asian Martial Arts Master" thing that you know they're going to force on Eraqus than some unknown quantity.

Jakek9

I think Mark Hamill's role fits more into ME. Though I wouldn't doubt it if he played Terra. He's a great VA after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back