• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaHero21

am I th only one hoping for a twisted dark collection of Disney worlds in RoD? :)

I think if we take all the disney characters over the course of the series who had lost their homes, we could guess a number of worlds that would be in the RoD (assuming this game (if it a game) touches upon this) like the dalmatians, dumbo, we already seen CoD(fairy godmother) etc. I just hope it gets really twisted >:D like have a happy go lucky world surrounded in dark fog with RoD as its outskirts. gives you that Ends of the World-KH1 feel.

edit: hell even throw in some worlds we haven't seen that fell to darkness

No, no you most certainly are not ;)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If the heartless were destroyed (of the apprentices) then why would they worry about disappearing? They would have already been dealt with by Terranort/Xehanort/whatever.
The nobodies gradually became separate identitys from the original beings. I.E. Roxas is distinct from Sora. That identity is lost when the original return.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, except that we know that Monstro isn't in the Realm of Darkness as of KH1. =/
He wasn't there all the time. Sometimes if you try to go to Monstro he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he alternates between realms?

On the other hand, it doesn't make sense for anyone to be in RoD worlds, the heartless would've gotten rid of them. IMO, the only way to properly have NPCs would be if they were sentiments & not real people. So we could just as well be fighting a Monstro sentiment instead.

If the game's set in the Realm of Darkness, there really shouldn't be any non-Heartless bosses -- from what we've been told from Nomura's interviews, people who remain in destroyed worlds at the time of the destruction sleep until their world is revived.
Again, sentiments. Maybe not even those of the people themselves but the world's memories of them.

My biggest issue with Days was the limited interaction with Disney characters & the damn near lack of villain bosses. It was especially weird that this was the same game to allow playable Disney characters. The last thing I want is BBSv2 becoming a more extreme version of Days.

The problem there is, the End of the World isn't in the Realm of Darkness. =/
I should've clarified: A different World Terminus.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
On the other hand, it doesn't make sense for anyone to be in RoD worlds, the heartless would've gotten rid of them. IMO, the only way to properly have NPCs would be if they were sentiments & not real people. So we could just as well be fighting a Monstro sentiment instead.

Again, sentiments. Maybe not even those of the people themselves but the world's memories of them.

My biggest issue with Days was the limited interaction with Disney characters & the damn near lack of villain bosses. It was especially weird that this was the same game to allow playable Disney characters. The last thing I want is BBSv2 becoming a more extreme version of Days.

Normal Disney interaction is the last thing I want to see if this game was to be set in apocalyptic versions of Disney worlds. There would be no sense of tragedy, no sense of isolation. If there were to be NPCs, I think sentiments are the way to go. Dark, twisted but sympathetic versions of the Disney characters (without outright making them evil, cos that would be cliche) would be interesting because the worlds' last memories, and hence their interpretation of them would be their fear and sadness. Though I'm totally ok with empty Disney worlds as long as the corruption of said worlds are bleak enough to be interesting.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Normal Disney interaction is the last thing I want to see if this game was to be set in apocalyptic versions of Disney worlds. There would be no sense of tragedy, no sense of isolation. If there were to be NPCs, I think sentiments are the way to go. Dark, twisted but sympathetic versions of the Disney characters (without outright making them evil, cos that would be cliche) would be interesting because the worlds' last memories, and hence their interpretation of them would be their fear and sadness. Though I'm totally ok with empty Disney worlds as long as the corruption of said worlds are bleak enough to be interesting.
I was thinking of something akin to DI during your first fight with Ansem in the RoD.

Flickr

hmm....I'd say that sounds about right.
Alright I'm ready for this game..

BRING IT, NOMURA! D:<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I don't know how interesting the game would be if Aqua was completely alone the entire time. Would it look epic? Certainly. But at the same time... I think the worlds need some form of wandering, lost beings. I dunno.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't know how interesting the game would be if Aqua was completely alone the entire time. Would it look epic? Certainly. But at the same time... I think the worlds need some form of wandering, lost beings. I dunno.
MOOGLE HEARTLESS. You heard it hear first folks.

Megavoltage

Awards
So Aqua needs to escape the Realm of Darkness. She also needs to get back the hearts of Ven, Terra and Eraqus.

Do you think she'll accomplish any of those missions in Birth by Sleep 2? I originally thought it would be Kingdom Hearts 3 that deals with all those problems but a couple might get solved in BBS2. Saving Terra's heart will probably be kept for the big final battle in Kingdom Hearts 3 but she could still succeed at least one of her other goals.

Roxas and Xion

I want to see dwaf woodland, that world is too happy. Just imagine how dark is gonna be this one in RoD. DI will be great for last world, although I can't see Aqua having a collapse because of this world only.

Absolute

Since there was a world in between where the nobodies were born (Twilight Town), maybe there's a world in the Dark Realm where reformed somebodies are born after their hearts merge back with their nobodies. Their bodies go to darkness when defeat as nobodies, so maybe they are transported into this area in the Dark Realm where they come back as somebodies. Its one way to bring back Braig and Lea into the story.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They should have a post-apocalyptic original world in RoD. Throw in a badass FF character(s) or something. Make really dark yet hopeful. That would be awesome. Have some forgotten disney characters roaming around like Taran from Black Cauldron or some little mini game centered around the Great Mouse detective, idk just an array of forgotten characters topped off with said FF character. There's gotta be some sorta original world in the RoD rotting.

I also don't think the disney world should be completely empty of characters. Probably hopeless and depressing shells of their former selves, or warped versions of certain characters. Or maybe the villains are the only ones present experiencing a sense of 'hell' or something. Or have the worlds empty, but then I'd like NPC's to travel with lead character cuz having them be empty would leave a lot of worlds dull and fillerish

NotaHero21

They should have a post-apocalyptic original world in RoD. Throw in a badass FF character(s) or something. Make really dark yet hopeful. That would be awesome. Have some forgotten disney characters roaming around like Taran from Black Cauldron or some little mini game centered around the Great Mouse detective, idk just an array of forgotten characters topped off with said FF character. There's gotta be some sorta original world in the RoD rotting.

I also don't think the disney world should be completely empty of characters. Probably hopeless and depressing shells of their former selves, or warped versions of certain characters. Or maybe the villains are the only ones present experiencing a sense of 'hell' or something. Or have the worlds empty, but then I'd like NPC's to travel with lead character cuz having them be empty would leave a lot of worlds dull and fillerish

Cecil anyone? Nothing would fit the RoD like a darknight, palidin badass

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Original world in RoD = PLLLLLLZ. There has to be some there naturally. I'd like a Disney world that is naturally in the RoD as well. Can't imagine which world since most Disney movies don't feature anything as dark as something you'd see in a Batman comic.

EDIT: And at NotaHero21, YES TO CECIL. He'd make a great character in the RoD.

I'd also like to see somebody like Rinoa there. She is a sorceress and we have no idea if she exists in the KH universe except by the wings on Leon's jacket and possibly the letter he received at the end of KH2.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Cecil anyone? Nothing would fit the RoD like a darknight, palidin badass

Oh lawd yes D: he'd be freakin awesome!

Original world in RoD = PLLLLLLZ. There has to be some there naturally. I'd like a Disney world that is naturally in the RoD as well. Can't imagine which world since most Disney movies don't feature anything as dark as something you'd see in a Batman comic.

EDIT: And at NotaHero21, YES TO CECIL. He'd make a great character in the RoD.

I'd also like to see somebody like Rinoa there. She is a sorceress and we have no idea if she exists in the KH universe except by the wings on Leon's jacket and possibly the letter he received at the end of KH2.

Yeah, there aren't as many dark disney movies that I know that would fit in RoD... except for the Black Cauldron, that sh!t's creepy. But it needs to happen >.< they can do so much... hope they don't go and mess it up.

Rinoa would be an interesting addition. It'd be interesting to figure how she got there :/ and what her and Leon's deal is.

The Gargoyles TV show would fight quite nicely in the Dark Realm.

loved that show! buuuuuut they'd have to throw NYC in there unless they do the origin place when they were in the past but even so there wouldn't be much to do. Plus I don't see them using tv series :/

NotaHero21

Oh lawd yes D: he'd be freakin awesome!

Yeah, there aren't as many dark disney movies that I know that would fit in RoD... except for the Black Cauldron, that sh!t's creepy. But it needs to happen >.< they can do so much... hope they don't go and mess it up.

Rinoa would be an interesting addition. It'd be interesting to figure how she got there :/ and what her and Leon's deal is.

loved that show! buuuuuut they'd have to throw NYC in there unless they do the origin place when they were in the past but even so there wouldn't be much to do. Plus I don't see them using tv series :/

An already epic world, being made to be even more epic by making it an even darker counter part?!!! I cant say yes loud enough!!!

Decrith

Maybe they should also implement FF based worlds like Balamb Garden or something. Although worlds like those might get FF fans confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back