• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I thought Death didn't exist in the KH world? (So, how are they going to get rid of MX. This needs some thought)

"Death does not exist" just means that hearts are immortal. The Secret Ansem Reports are quite explicit about the fact that bodies can die.

Though I think it would be kinda awesome if Sora somehow managed to destroy MX's heart anyway, 'cause that guy's dangerous even without a body. XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I thought Death didn't exist in the KH world? (So, how are they going to get rid of MX. This needs some thought)
I think it's our type of death. xD But I figured the feather was symbolic of what happens to Zack in CC.

Aqua: (points at Phil) I've been locked up for a VERY long time and my power has grown considerably. Don't insult me if you want to live.
I would love her to react like that, instead of just letting him get away with being a perv. XD

"Death does not exist" just means that hearts are immortal. The Secret Ansem Reports are quite explicit about the fact that bodies can die.

Though I think it would be kinda awesome if Sora somehow managed to destroy MX's heart anyway, 'cause that guy's dangerous even without a body. XD
Maybe Sora uses KH to seal away MX's heart forever?

Decrith

I don't want anyone dying (except Xehanort of course), I hate seeing Aerith die, in KH2, when she said she can handle the computer room, I excepted her to be overrun when Sora returns.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't want anyone dying (except Xehanort of course), I hate seeing Aerith die, in KH2, when she said she can handle the computer room, I excepted her to be overrun when Sora returns.
Aerith is fine in KH. She didn't die.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nice idea..but how he use KH? xD
Well I'm fuzzy on how KH works exactly. But I'd wager that Sora would use the power of KH, either taking it into himself kind of like how Xemnas did or by willing it to lock MX's heart away. I don't really know though. xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Well I'm fuzzy on how KH works exactly. But I'd wager that Sora would use the power of KH, either taking it into himself kind of like how Xemnas did or by willing it to lock MX's heart away. I don't really know though. xD

I forget..when did Xemnas taking KH into himself?

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, so I figure Sora could use KH's power to seal MX's heart away. But that's just a theory. :3

After watching the scene, it seem to be possible for Sora as well :D
Your theory did makes sense :D

Qiesamuel

In KH2 we know that Disney Castle has a "Cornerstone of Light" as that world's heart. It made me think if another world had it too as its heart. And when the darkness took over that stone then the heartless form of that world appeared in Realm of Darkness. That's why Aqua and maybe Mickey have to release all of worlds' heart (find the Cornerstone of Light then destroy the darkness in that stone) to make them normal again.

Sorry if my English is really bad.

Qiesamuel

@Crystal: yes, their hearts are the cornerstone of light, like Disney Castle has, but i don't quite certain with this theory.

Crystal

Silver Member
@Crystal: yes, their hearts are the cornerstone of light, like Disney Castle has, but i don't quite certain with this theory.

What is the meaning of cornerstone of light ?
Every world does have hearts .

Qiesamuel

@Crystal: if you have played KH2 you should know this cornerstone of light. It is some kind of big orb of light that keeps the Disney Castle from the darkness.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I hope something like this ends up happening -- warped, apocalyptic versions of previous worlds. I still want the characters to be there, though. Trying to survive or whatever. Then when the world is finally destoryed they can dissapear.

this so much.

Darkrider S

A Whole game after BBS and Before KH1? o.o Woohoo! (homer version) NOw I have something more to look forward too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back