• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Citizen of Radiant Garden :
Luxord as gumbler
Marluxia as gardener?lol
Demyx as musician
Larxene as...xD

If they really being kidnap for experiments then four of them were so unlucky.
XDD Larxene could be an electrician?
It's surmised that Axel and Saix were probably taken for experimentation as well. But I'd personally like that to be elaborated.

I don't want them all to be from RG though.
Where would the other four be from? They might not be from RG but I can't think of other places.

Crystal

Silver Member
XDD Larxene could be an electrician?
It's surmised that Axel and Saix were probably taken for experimentation as well. But I'd personally like that to be elaborated.

Something i don't understand, why is Lea and Isa look at the castle in RG after they met Ven?
LOL true, Larxene as electrcian because her element was that xD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Neverland, Wonderland, GoDolphin College, Original worlds besides RG.

Look, then it just looks like there's something in the water there or there's a good amount of people from RG with a strong heart.

NotaHero21

Look, then it just looks like there's something in the water there or there's a good amount of people from RG with a strong heart.

Perhaps they come from one of the other two hub worlds, there is still radiant garden and traverse town to consider

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Something i don't understand, why is Lea and Isa look at the castle in RG after they met Ven?
LOL true, Larxene as electrcian because her element was that xD
Well, they go to the castle and then get kicked out... but I have no idea why they went there.
XDD

Haha I dont think she would get much business, she would beat her employer every five seconds!!! >.<
But what if she's the only electrician? What if she "broke" the competition? XD

GoDolphin College? XD

Well, some of the members could have been experimented on to give them a strong heart so that they would create a nobody?

madammina

Blackbeard's Ghost!

GoDolphin and Medfield College are two places used in the college series of live action movies made by Disney in the 50's to 70's. They are pretty good - if slightly dated- and deserve some love.

Personally, I love Blackbeard's Ghost. Give it a watch sometime.

NotaHero21

Blackbeard's Ghost!

GoDolphin and Medfield College are two places used in the college series of live action movies made by Disney in the 50's to 70's. They are pretty good - if slightly dated- and deserve some love.

You know I've never even heard of that movie, I think I will follow your advise

Crystal

Silver Member
Perhaps they come from one of the other two hub worlds, there is still radiant garden and traverse town to consider

Possible some of them coming from Traverse Town.

Well, they go to the castle and then get kicked out... but I have no idea why they went there.
XDD

Because i watch the scene, they seem having a serious look , like having big business into it xD
So, i was curious about that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Possible some of them coming from Traverse Town.

Because i watch the scene, they seem having a serious look , like having big business into it xD
So, i was curious about that.
Maybe they wanted to "spy" and see what was going on in there out of shear curiosity.

Blackbeard's Ghost!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. XDD I'll see if BlockBuster has it~

madammina

You know I've never even heard of that movie, I think I will follow your advise

Hooray!!!

Peter Ustinov, Dean Jones, a track scene, alcohol... oh, and Mafia and the craziest hotel ever! (thinks) Okay, Muppets may pass that.

Maybe I don't want Muppets in KH. But I would want Blackbeard's Ghost.

edit: here you go. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1700688413745661950# It might not be in Blockbuster.

If this is breaking rules, I'll take it down.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hooray!!!

Peter Ustinov, Dean Jones, a track scene, alcohol... oh, and Mafia and the craziest hotel ever! (thinks) Okay, Muppets may pass that.

Maybe I don't want Muppets in KH. But I would want Blackbeard's Ghost.

edit: here you go. Blackbeards_Ghost It might not be in Blockbuster.

If this is breaking rules, I'll take it down.
It probably wouldn't be there. xD Thanks, oh man the opening music is intense.

Radar

Bronze Member
I'm hoping there are four scenarios and Kairi is the fourth one. Possibly they would do what they're doing with KH3D, and have alternating story lines... I prefer the way BBS did it though. Just with so many stories to flip around.
I got to agree with her. Even though I would like Mickey/Riku to be playable characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back