• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

So, If this is a 'sequel' to Birth by Sleep, then I would expect there to be a multiple character scenario. Here is what I'm thinking. Keep in mind, this thinking that the game could span the time from the end of bbs, perhaps to the beginning of Coded. If you think it will only last till the beginning of KH1, its entirely possible, im just throwing ideas out.

Aqua:
0.5. Travels through the Realm of Darkness, through destroyed worlds, fighting the heartless.
1. Maybe can meet the beginnings of Organization XIII
2.Eventually, post-kh2 time, Aqua should escape the RoD

Mickey:
0.5: Travels to Radient Garden and talks with Ansem the Wise. Is present for the world falling to darkness (there could be some epic panic with NPC's and stuff here, with Mickey fighting off the heartless, maybe he catches a glimpse of Xehanort being all evil and stuff), escapes the world.
1. traces his story while he is in the RoD, maybe meets Aqua?
2. If Aqua does escape, Mickey would need to learn of it, due to the Recoded Secret Ending.

Now for the other character (I assume they would use 3, as it is the magic number for the whole series.) I'm thinking it could be...

Riku: Could follow him from kh1-beginning of 3D, with what he was doing during the background of Sora's adventure.
Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem: Would be so awesome to play as one of these two, and not have it be like in Days... *shudders*. Could follow each of them during their rise to power?

Anyway, thats all I have for now, but feel free to discuss who could be possible playable characters and stuff? And what timeline do you expect the game to take place in?

RoxasRiku

I say Aqua, Mickey, and Riku are going to be the main playable characters. I also think the game will last from after BBS until the end of Dream Drop Distance, and I have a feeling Aqua is going to somehow escape the Realm of Darkness in the end.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Aqua will be the main and playable character in BBS V2.

Megavoltage

Awards
Aqua, Mickey and Riku will probably be playable like others have already said. I have a few other ideas for playable characters but they might be a bit odd.

Kairi- She's going to somehow get involved in Twilight Towns trouble so she might be playable. Her part in Birth by Sleep 2 will probably just be told through cinemas but if she conjures a Keyblade and fights Heartless as a playable character that would be pretty cool.

Ventus- His body vanishes, maybe during this time he'll be awake for a while. I have no idea on how that could work since it's been said that he needs his heart back from Sora and I don't see that happening until KHDDD or even KH3. But maybe he'll have a playable part in some kind of Dive to the Heart scenario? I just have a weird hunch that he'll be briefly playable before going back to sleep.

Terra- Fighting with Xehanort in a mental realm for control of his body. Not a full adventure like Aqua or Mickey could have but I bet something like this will happen, just a quick boss fight.

New Character- The Realm of Darkness has its own Keyblades like the Kingdom Key D. Maybe it has its own Keyblade Masters as well and Aqua will meet one of them.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping there are four scenarios and Kairi is the fourth one. Possibly they would do what they're doing with KH3D, and have alternating story lines... I prefer the way BBS did it though. Just with so many stories to flip around.

Crystal

Silver Member
Interesting..if there is Kairi scenario in the BBS v2, wonder what she will be doing in her story and how she gain a keyblade(if got).

Niburu

I'm glad to see Kairi starting to become recognized for something, anything in the series other than saving Sora's life. She's kind of one of the unsung heros. I do wonder though what she's doing with the Twilight Town gang. Isn't BBSV2 supposed to be kind of like a behind the scenes thing where things will be shown that you as Sora never knew/saw/recognized just kind of the Dark Realm's side of the story kind of thing? If that's the case, I'm kind of worried that she's only going to have a few cutscenes and that's it. (Hopefully not! *cross your fingers!*)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad to see Kairi starting to become recognized for something, anything in the series other than saving Sora's life. She's kind of one of the unsung heros. I do wonder though what she's doing with the Twilight Town gang. Isn't BBSV2 supposed to be kind of like a behind the scenes thing where things will be shown that you as Sora never knew/saw/recognized just kind of the Dark Realm's side of the story kind of thing? If that's the case, I'm kind of worried that she's only going to have a few cutscenes and that's it. (Hopefully not! *cross your fingers!*)
If you haven't already, you should definitely join the Kairi Fanclub. XD
We share your feelings there. We love Kairi but we feel like she's getting the shaft in all of these games. That's why I hold eternal hope that she's going to become more active and eventually become an independent player.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't join. Kairi fails. but yesyesyesyes she is finally doing something! I'm so happy! This is the Kairi I've waited forever to see! Join the Kairi Hate Club. We have hope she will become a better character while still talking about her weaknesses.

/endjoke

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Don't join. Kairi fails. but yesyesyesyes she is finally doing something! I'm so happy! This is the Kairi I've waited forever to see! Join the Kairi Hate Club. We have hope she will become a better character while still talking about her weaknesses.

/endjoke
Bahaha, I lurk that club a lot because I do agree that as a character she has her fair amount of flaws. And from reading a lot of the posts, I've gained insight on some of the flaws/an understanding of the Kairi hate. But I still like her. XD
I can agree that she got useless and needs to be proactive... if you weren't being sarcastic about that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bahaha, I lurk that club a lot because I do agree that as a character she has her fair amount of flaws. And from reading a lot of the posts, I've gained insight on some of the flaws/an understanding of the Kairi hate. But I still like her. XD
I can agree that she got useless and needs to be proactive... if you weren't being sarcastic about that.

Yeah. I'm serious about that. And that I'm happy that she might have a more proactive role from what we can see in the secret ending. It makes me happy that she isn't just going to stay on the island and wait. I'm sure she is tired of waiting as well after everything that has happened.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. I'm serious about that. And that I'm happy that she might have a more proactive role from what we can see in the secret ending. It makes me happy that she isn't just going to stay on the island and wait. I'm sure she is tired of waiting as well after everything that has happened.
That's good. XD Man, if she stayed on the damn island and did nothing again I would break something. In KH2 she makes a point of saying, "maybe waiting isn't good enough". And, in Blank Points she seems to completely understand that she can't go with Sora and Riku because she isn't qualified. So I pray this is a stepping stone on her own journey, to actually gain her own keyblade and become an active character. Please Nomura. XD

Ralz

If we have multiple senarios again, I'm rooting for Kairi, she could use some actual development.

But, before anything else, Nomura needs to work out some way to prevent having to level all the characters individually.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If there's a Kairi scenario, it would have to be set after KH2. v2 is apparently set in RoD with destroyed Disney worlds, which were all restored at the end of KH1. So it seems unlikely that such a scenario can occur in this game.

Alternatively, v2 might not be doing character scenarios in the same way as BBS. Instead consisting of disjointed short stories to fill in the remaining holes. The sky's the limit on who we'll play in that case.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If there's a Kairi scenario, it would have to be set after KH2. v2 is apparently set in RoD with destroyed Disney worlds, which were all restored at the end of KH1. So it seems unlikely that such a scenario can occur in this game.

Alternatively, v2 might not be doing character scenarios in the same way as BBS. Instead consisting of disjointed short stories to fill in the remaining holes. The sky's the limit on who we'll play in that case.
BBS vol. 2 is not confirmed to be set in any time frame yet, nor is it even confirmed to be a game. Speculation is all we have/are doing.

Actually, I think the disjointed stories/scenarios could really work. You just follow the characters through their stories respectively and it would fill in the blanks. Aqua would be first, exploring the RoD with destroyed worlds and it would be everything leading up to her meeting with Ansem. Following Aqua would be Mickey and his where abouts during KH1 and maybe even KH2. Next we throw in Riku and follow him through what he was doing during KH1/Days/KH2, then Kairi during 3D.

This game would be better to connect all of these missing links rather than forming a game for all of these characters separately. There are indeed questions but I think these would be poor stand alone stories, or they would be reminiscent of Days and Coded, while not being bad they don't add up to the caliber of the other games.

Overall, the concept of one game basically spanning the time frame of the whole series and the story of four characters is interesting and could be great if handled well.

Stars

リク
I would like Aqua and Mickey to be the playable characters if there was multi character game... So.. Am I the only one wish to play as Apprentice Xehanort when he is in Radiant Garden...? ._.

Crystal

Silver Member
@Stars :

LOL
Interesting.
Playing as Apprentice Xehanort and we can actually watch how AX and the others fallen into darkness.
Maybe it will explain how AX become Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

That's good. XD Man, if she stayed on the damn island and did nothing again I would break something. In KH2 she makes a point of saying, "maybe waiting isn't good enough". And, in Blank Points she seems to completely understand that she can't go with Sora and Riku because she isn't qualified. So I pray this is a stepping stone on her own journey, to actually gain her own keyblade and become an active character. Please Nomura. XD

Yeah.Hope she will getting her own journey and will be as strong as Aqua, instead of standing beside the sea in DI,waiting for Sora and Riku come back.
She needs some roles xD

Stars

リク
@Stars :

LOL
Interesting.
Playing as Apprentice Xehanort and we can actually watch how AX and the others fallen into darkness.
Maybe it will explain how AX become Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

I would love to see how he discover the RG's door. I wouldn't mind if he is not going to be playable character, but at least some scenes talk about them xD

Yeah.Hope she will getting her own journey and will be as strong as Aqua, instead of standing beside the sea in DI,waiting for Sora and Riku come back.
She needs some roles xD

I would imagine Kairi fight with her keyblade..... ._.
Yeah, i hope she can be stronger, not as strong as Aqua, but at least can give some help xD
I dont want her role just being PoH

Crystal

Silver Member
I would love to see how he discover the RG's door. I wouldn't mind if he is not going to be playable character, but at least some scenes talk about them xD

It will explain the mystery on how AX can actually open the RG's door, was he using a keyblade or what.
Interesting to know about his life as apprentice.

I would imagine Kairi fight with her keyblade..... ._.
Yeah, i hope she can be stronger, not as strong as Aqua, but at least can give some help xD
I dont want her role just being PoH

True.
This may be the reason which the scene shows that Kairi and her friends going to Twilight Mansion.
Maybe she want to do what she can do ,at least.

Stars

リク
It will explain the mystery on how AX can actually open the RG's door, was he using a keyblade or what.
Interesting to know about his life as apprentice.

Maybe we will just see that the door opened without a keyblade....lol..with AX stand in front...
Sheeshhh... I think people would start thinking that the game with AX just exploring RG is pointless.. So, nevermind...

True.
This may be the reason which the scene shows that Kairi and her friends going to Twilight Mansion.
Maybe she want to do what she can do ,at least.

That could be related to Namine.. I wonder when is the scene take place.. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back