• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Look, all we know is that Riku handed a keyblade to her, and that she put her hand on Master Aqua's Keyblade. She IS a wielder, even if we never saw her summon one herself.

Besides? When was she going to? She was unconcious during most of KH1 - and the rest of the time had RG committee around her so she was protected anyway. There was nothing going on back home. And if she didn't know she could wield one, why would she summon it when Saix had her? She probably doesn't remember Aqua. The first time she had a chance to even try, Riku gave her one (why would he know she could summon one herself?). It disappeared at some point and she as shunted out of the story soon after. Why summon it when she's not being attacked?

That being said (and I don't really want to argue on this point any more) we don't know anything until we get it spelled out. It's too ambiguous at this point.

Awards
I'm not saying she won't wield her own keyblade. It's pretty damn obvious that she will, inevitably.

But I really doubt BbSv2 will be the game where she does. It's a future matter, and BbSv2 will be grounded in past events. Squeezing Kairi's future in there would be nonsense.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Ah, I see what you mean.

Hmm... I have to say it depends. If the timeline jumps to some point around or post KH2 we might see something... but not if it's before then.

Qiesamuel

Is it already confirm that the title of this game will be Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-? Maybe it just shows us that this game will be on the same console like Birth by Sleep did and will be the second game of KHH on PSP, but i doubt it will be used for the title.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm sensing contradiction.
Also, Kairi's not a legitimate Keyblade wielder until she gets her own.
Not really.

Uh, she can't.
Being able to summon someone else's keyblade entirely defeats the whole idea of a Keyblade choosing a wielder.
Depends. By Riku's own words he felt the keyblade belonged to her.

But I really doubt BbSv2 will be the game where she does. It's a future matter, and BbSv2 will be grounded in past events. Squeezing Kairi's future in there would be nonsense.
We really don't know how far the events of BBSv2 will go considering we have a scene that that makes little since to have actually taken place unless it was post-KH2.

Awards
Not really.

I don't see your point.

Depends. By Riku's own words he felt the keyblade belonged to her.

Because he produced it through memories of DI. We see that Aqua gets the same keyblade by meeting Kairi. So we can surmise the memories were also focused on Kairi.

If the keyblade literally belonged to her, she would have summoned it.

We really don't know how far the events of BBSv2 will go considering we have a scene that that makes little since to have actually taken place unless it was post-KH2.

There are a variety of potential reasons for that scene besides it occurring post-KH2.
And it wouldn't even fit in with the other scenes, which are all implied to take place between BbS and KH2.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm hoping for it being Aqua and Mickey exclusive, and Riku getting another R/R type deal. Mickey and apparently Aqua were the acting heroes during this time period (in RoD) while Sora was busy stumbling on "destiny". Riku has his handful of mysterious absences so that's why I think he'd get a courtesy scenario or something. They'll probably show certain scenes of the other characters actions like kairi doing her thing and probably even AX opening the door in RG.

I thought it was a given that Kairi doesn't have a keyblade of her own and was only wielding a second keyblade that Riku had (no doubt probably due to him holding Xehanort inside who is technically a keyblade wielder). She has yet to get her own but it's pretty obvious she's gonna be swinging one soon enough.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Because he produced it through memories of DI. We see that Aqua gets the same keyblade by meeting Kairi. So we can surmise the memories were also focused on Kairi.

If the keyblade literally belonged to her, she would have summoned it.
The passage in the novel did exactly what it mean to which was give the impression the DE "belonged" to Kairi we have Nomura referring to it as
Kairi's Keyblade
instead of Riku's and we also having him hint at
When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its OK to think there is some deeper meaning there.
and a keyblade wielded by two different people from time periods with only one thing in common, Kairi.

There are a variety of potential reasons for that scene besides it occurring post-KH2.
And it wouldn't even fit in with the other scenes, which are all implied to take place between BbS and KH2.
I don't think it HAS to fit. I'm open to the idea of this just being one big giant recap of current events but who's to say it stops there? What if the scene with Kairi in TT is the only scene that happens post-KH2 we know so little about that it's possible.

Ronove

Multi-character slot or not, I think Aqua is going to be the main character of Zero Point. She has a ton of things to work out.

VLR.XIII

Hope it's officially called something along the lines of blank points, with the game being exactly what the name suggests. Possibly "consisting of disjointed short stories to fill in the remaining holes".

Aqua in the ROD.
Riku and Mickey.
Kairi during 3D.
Lea and Isa in HB.

Ronove

Hope it's officially called something along the lines of blank points, with the game being exactly what the name suggests. Possibly "consisting of disjointed short stories to fill in the remaining holes".

Aqua in the ROD.
Riku and Mickey.
Kairi during 3D.
Lea and Isa in HB.

That's too many characters to really handle. I'd say at most we should get Aqua, Riku, and Mickey, and even then I'm more inclined to say we'd just get Aqua and Mickey. After all, Riku is already getting his own game, basically.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sooo is this basically Reconnect.

I think someone mentioned somewhere that coded was supposed to be called reconnect but they scrapped that...but if you're saying it's the game people have been waiting to be announced and dubbed "reconnect" than yeah...I guess this is that game. but I never liked that "Reconnect" term

NotaHero21

I think someone mentioned somewhere that coded was supposed to be called reconnect but they scrapped that...but if you're saying it's the game people have been waiting to be announced and dubbed "reconnect" than yeah...I guess this is that game. but I never liked that "Reconnect" term

I hope reconnect isnt used, people complained about dream drop distance but reconnect sounds horrible...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Seriously I find Riku's adventures and conflicts more meaningful. Same goes for Aqua and Mickey of course. Those three are really the ones in my mind that actually do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back