• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theo13

I was just playing re:COM and axel said to sora that while in castle oblivion you may awaken sleeping memories and in result no longer be yourself. I thought maybe the opposite is what happened to whoever is being referred to in the title to the psp game birth by sleep. Another person was born from inside by putting other memories to sleep which is probably done in the room of sleep wherever that is.

theo13

its about them but if the title is birth by sleep then it must mean somebody was born because of sleep. im just saying how i thought that might have happened.

Y

Yannis

It's called Birth by Sleep because that's what the title of KHII:FM+'s Secret Ending was.
Cant believe this...>_> dont you guys know the meaning of the name??

It is Birth by Sleep, cuz of this:

"Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate of the past"

Soldier Terra

It's called Birth by Sleep because that's what the title of KHII:FM+'s Secret Ending was.

Um...no. If that were the case, sir, nomura could've named the game "some knights fighting".

Cant believe this...>_> dont you guys know the meaning of the name??

It is Birth by Sleep, cuz of this:

"Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate of the past"

Exactly what i was gonna say...The name means something.

shadywinters

Awards
I was just playing re:COM and axel said to sora that while in castle oblivion you may awaken sleeping memories and in result no longer be yourself. I thought maybe the opposite is what happened to whoever is being referred to in the title to the psp game birth by sleep. Another person was born from inside by putting other memories to sleep which is probably done in the room of sleep wherever that is.

Well, I'll put it as this: He loses memories on the way, and also regains new ones while on the way.

Stars

リク

U are saying what happen to Sora in RE:CoM may be the same like someone in BBS? x.x

King Mario

^ Let me highlight it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back