• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewXIII

So everyone knows Birth By Sleep is going to come out for the PSP in 2009 right? But does everyone like the battle format? I don't. I think that the card system should stay in Chain of Memories. It was good in there but if it's for the PSP it should be better. Don't you all think?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i guess????.........................

anywayz welcome to the forums newcomer

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah.. I sucked at the card system in CoM, but the card system in BBS might be better? who knows... I don't know yet if I'm even going to play BBS..

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
So everyone knows Birth By Sleep is going to come out for the PSP in 2009 right? But does everyone like the battle format? I don't. I think that the card system should stay in Chain of Memories. It was good in there but if it's for the PSP it should be better. Don't you all think?

i knew someone was going to write about this so let me clarify theres going to be no cards in bbs but the battle system will be a hybrid of COMs and kh2s battle systems so it'll be better than both if you want to know more someone else has compiled all the info we know about the battle system in another thread
off-topic: welcome to the forums TheNewXIII and i hope your stay will be a nice one

kh is ba

Yeah I think Xziled might be right, its not cards and its not like KH2. There are no cards but it kinda works almost the same as if there were cards. So far the battle system sounds pretty cool but I haven't heard much about it yet.

Also welcome to the forums =)

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ i don't know. there isn't a battle system that i haven't gotten used to or mastered, so i guess we'll just have to wait and see. i hear they revamped the CoM battle system for this one. by the way, welcome to the khi forums^^

khobsessed01

Awards
I am not too thrilled about the game using the card system, but I will play it first before I give my final thought.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
I am not too thrilled about the game using the card system, but I will play it first before I give my final thought.

didnt anyone read my post then let me repeat it:
the battle system for bbs is just a hybrid of both COM and kh2 so there wont be any cards in it but if you want to know more about it someone has made a thread about all the info we know about bbs' battle system

TrueRoxas527

A card game might wreck it a little bit. And I'm pretty sure it is like you said, it comes out in 2009, but it might come out a little earlier.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
A battle system can be good or bad. You msut remember how was CoM, the card system fit. Beside, I am pretty sure in Re:CoM, it rocks.

After, card, yes, but it can be impressive. Beside what we saw doesn't look like basing on card, far from it.

Destiny-X

omfg.. havent yu seen the scans?? it barely is the card system from CoM. its gunna be unique so yu can say what battleformat it is..

SoraXVen

i've heard about the card battle system from friends but i've never played the game. it sounds bad to me but i can't say for sure until i play COM. But at this point i probably won't.
Still can't wait for it though even if the battle system sucks i'll get over it cause of the kick ass story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back