• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Birth by Sleep"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

What does the title "Birth by Sleep" even have to do with the game? They dont ever explain it... its just randomly mentioned by Ansem in the secret ending...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Everyone is struggling to piece together the meaning the title. Its really a great way to fuck with us, Nomura.

T

The Spoiler

Yeah the only time its ever said is when Ansem randomly says to Aqua, "Everyone is born from sleep. Yes, even you." But that took place after KH2... so what does it have to do with the game? Its never explained what exactly it means...

DAMN YOU NOMURA!!!!!

Kentsu13

the only connection made s from ven's "birth" by conenctign w/ sora but i dont no how the everyone part is connected w/ anything

KingBlade

by sinspire^
i believe that the title means that because of the ven "going to sleep" the conflict of the main series is "born"

But, AtW said everything is born out of sleep, even Aqua. I think it has something to do with fate. That "Birth" refers to all things coming into existence. And "Sleep" refers to the Awakening that a keyblade wielder goes through. Therefore, all things that come into existence only come into existence because of the keyblade wielders. They protect the essence of a true existence therefore, all that exists is because of the sleep that a soon-to-be keyblade wielder goes through. That sleep is a test of their strength to see if they can protect the light and maintain balance so, the existence of all doesn't fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back