• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleeps BIGGEST MYSTERY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Key

Well, my friend said he has yet to play BBS, and I asked why. He says all he needs to do is watch a few cutscenes and then he will be up to date on BBS.........(He said the same thing to me about Days,ROFL) Anyway, he showed me a something he edited on a gaming website page about Ven from BBS.
The following is quoted from the site he edited:

There are a few things that nobody really understands in this game such as: Why is Ven shown in a cutscene protecting Xion in Kingdom Hearts Days?

Both are known Keyblade Masters and Legends, Xion made from the memories of Kairi, and Ven (easily confused as Roxas) BUT Ven is said to disappear at the end of Kingdom Hearts BBS after he asks Terra to erase him. It is a mystery and may remain so forever, as to why Ven him self is in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days in a cutscene, and playable through Romhacking.

lol..........Yeah that sounds about right...

Nope you can never understand a KH game without playing it................

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ven isn't protecting Xion, actually, as I've never played Days I can't say for sure, but I've read that Xemnas and Xigbar see Xion as Ven! and that's because there's a model of him in Days.
Ventus himself never appears in Days...!!!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ven isn't protecting Xion, actually, as I've never played Days I can't say for sure, but I've read that Xemnas and Xigbar see Xion as Ven! and that's because there's a model of him in Days.
Ventus himself never appears in Days...!!!

You can't say that if you haven't played the game... Xigbar sees Xion as Ven in a scene when he, Xion, and Axel are on a mission in Wonderland. Xion and Xigbar start to fight, and Xigbar sees Ven(Xion) standing in front of him for a few seconds before he(she) knocks him out, since he was distracted.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Another Key said:
There are a few things that nobody really understands in this game such as: Why is Ven shown in a cutscene protecting Xion in Kingdom Hearts Days?

That's not Ven protecting Xion. It's just, for that scene, Xion is shown with Ven's appearance because of how Xigbar sees her. To review, Xion has no definite form. Her appearance is based around how others see her as. Some see her as a faceless puppet, others see her as a black haired Kairi, and it would seem that Xigbar (and sometimes Xemnas) saw her as Ven. She can only take the form of people in the memories she absorbs, and seeing as she is Roxas' Replica who absorbed memories through Roxas (and given strong hints that Roxas and Ven are connected) it's easy to see why Xion may take on Ven's appearance.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think the summary he had there was to show that you do need to play a KH game. He says that his friend edited that after saying "I don't need to play a KH game to understand it" but in fact his friend understood nothing clearly. I think it was sort of sarcasm...I hope.

Another Key

I think the summary he had there was to show that you do need to play a KH game. He says that his friend edited that after saying "I don't need to play a KH game to understand it" but in fact his friend understood nothing clearly. I think it was sort of sarcasm...I hope.

Lol yep, you got it. My point is you NEED to play KH game to fully understand it.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Sigh.....it is definitely sarcasm this guy is using and yes you do need to play a kingdom hearts game to understand it fully. However honestly if you watch every cutscene on you tube you'll get the full jist.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sigh.....it is definitely sarcasm this guy is using and yes you do need to play a kingdom hearts game to understand it fully. However honestly if you watch every cutscene on you tube you'll get the full jist.

Yeah, I don't think that you need to play any game to understand the storyline, because I don't see how pressing a button will help you comprehend a story better, but I guess this friend clearly just doesn't know his stuff, period.

Another Key

Actually your right about watching ALL the cutscenes but I dont think there is human who is capable of sitting there and watching every cutscene from BBS start to finish, much easier to just play the game. (My friend OBVIOUSLY did not watch all the cutscenes)

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Meh....it's not that hard. I've watched all the cutscenes in re:com without a problem. In fact you can totally skip many disney worlds in most cases but you're right in bbs you'll need to watch all.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
BBS is a short game. anyone can watch all cutscenes in one setting if they wanted to.

αsiя

space coke
So your friend treats Birth by Sleep as a movie?

Not surprised, this is a Square game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back