• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

larxene_lover_16

NOTE: This story is a preview of my work. It will be continued onto fanfiction.net/~narutofreak14 once the first chapter is done. If you like this preview, be sure to check on the above website to check it out!

“Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix”
By narutofreak14

SUMMARY: When Riku turned to darkness for the ultimate power, his old self was gone, or was it? His Heartless was born, but no one knew that he would gain a Nobody too. Sora has Roxas, Kairi has Naminé, and Riku now has Rukix. This is his story.
BACKGROUND:
Who-minor Roxas x Naminé
What- Rukix’s story of his creation, deception, and how he met Naminé and Roxas.
Where-Twilight Town
When-Before and during Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II
NOTES: This story is being told from Rukix’s POV.
DISCLAMIER: Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney and Squaresoft. This fanfiction is for entertainment purposes only; there is no way I am making money off this.
-----
“You can't fade. No power can defeat you — not the light, not the dark. So don't run from the light — and don't fear the darkness. Both will make you stronger.”
-----Namine, Destiny Islands, Reverse/Rebirth Story, KH: Chain of Memories
Is that really true? Does darkness and light together makes one stronger than ever before? I wanted to know the answer. I think Roxas and Naminé do as well. My name is Rukix. I am nothing but a shadow of Riku, just as how Roxas and Naminé are shadows of Sora and Kairi, respectively. We all have one thing in common…we were never meant to exist. I recently learned about the two obtaining hearts. But…they are Nobodies, those without emotions or hearts. How can they possibly have hearts? Well, I can tell that it’s not a simple idea. First, I believe I should tell you of my so-called…birth.
-----
Riku is my “somebody” as they called them. Riku was a young man living with his best friends, Kairi and Sora, on Destiny Islands. They lived a happy life until one day when he was 15; their island was attacked by the Heartless. Sora ended up in Traverse Town and found Donald and Goofy. Riku ended up in Hollow Bastion, where he meant Maleficent and was convinced that the power of darkness is the way to find his lost friends. But the darkness consumed him and he turned against his friend, Sora. Soon, he was possessed by Ansem…or Xehanort’s Heartless. He and Sora were able to shut the Door to Darkness, but Riku had to stay behind it.
Now at the moment that he began using his dark powers and when he officially became a Heartless, I was born…as a nobody. I was created with no heart, no emotion, and no remorse. I was nothing but the body and soul of Riku, who lost his heart to darkness. I am nothing, but I still exist.
When I was first created, I just remembered floating around in darkness. “Hello?” I called out. “Hello! Somebody answer me!”
“Don’t you mean…nobody answer you?” said a voice.
“Shut up! Don’t get smart with me!”
“Sorry, but you’re just a Nobody. We all are,” said another voice. Two forms appeared in front of me. One was a boy and another was a girl. “Who are you guys?” I asked.
“It’s nice to meet you,” the girl said.
“What’s your name?” I asked.
“Um…we don’t know our names,” the boy said.
“Huh? You don’t know your names.” I thought to myself. “Come to think of it, I don’t know my name either.”
“That’s okay,” the girl laughed. “It’ll come to us I’m sure.”
“Hopefully.”
The boy and the girl disappeared. “Hey! Come back!” I shouted. A bright light then appeared in front of me. I know now that the two that I was talking to were Naminé and Roxas, more Nobodies like me. I heard that Roxas was found in front of a mansion in Twilight Town and Naminé was found in Castle Oblivion.
What happened to me? I was brought to a laboratory. I was contained in a test tube, stripped down to some weird waterproof underwear with oxygen being pumped through a tube connected to an oxygen tank outside of my tube. I think there was something else in that tank too because I couldn’t feel my body. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak. I was scared for my life. “What’s happening to me?” I asked myself.
I looked out and I saw a door open up. A man with a red suit and bandages over his face appeared in front of the tank. “How is he?” he asked.
“Everything seems functional, DiZ sir,” a scientist said.
“DiZ? Is he the one who put me in here?” I asked again. DiZ then looked at me. “Hello? Can you understand me?” he asked me. “Oh right, you’re in a test tube. I am currently injecting you with a low concentration of a special chemical I have created. I call it…Noboxion. It paralyzes you body and mind and mutes you during this process.”
“That’s what it is!” I shouted in my mind.
“Blast that Maleficent for creating Riku’s Heartless. What am I to do with him?!? It’s bad enough that Roxas, Naminé, and the whole Organization XIII have been created, but he is too much.”
“What are we to do sir?” the scientist asked.
“Well…I was thinking of just destroying him…” DiZ said.
“NO!” I shouted.
“But…I think we should do some more research on him,” DiZ said. DiZ looked at one of his scientists. “You! Get him on the operation table and perform a standard procedure on him. I have plans to turn him into my ultimate weapon to stop Organization XIII.”
“What?!? No! I’m not a weapon! I am a human being!” I shouted in my mind.
Suddenly, I felt the tank emptying. The tubes that provided me with oxygen to breathe disconnected. A door opened up and two scientists carried me onto a stretcher and transferred me to another room. I was still feeling the effects of the chemical drug, so I couldn’t do anything. All I remember were scientists hooking up tubes and wires to my body and inside my mouth. “Stop it! Stop it please!” I pleaded in my head. They couldn’t hear me.

Please leave some comments and criticism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back