• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would the Riku Replica have the same attitudes and goals as the other villains I mentioned. Please explain why it so obvious that the Riku Replica would want the same thing those other villains want?

I didn't even categorize the Riku Replica as a villain in KH:3D. I called him a former villain. Whether he will reprise his role as a villain in KH:3D has yet to be seen. If his contributions to the plot intentionally benefit the protagonists, then that's a simple reason why he wouldn't want to be found by villains that are trying to hinder the efforts of the protagonists.

The ideas I'm suggesting are no more unsubstantiated than the suggestion that Data Riku will magically get his memories back in KH:3D even though they were erased in Re:coded.
Did you actually read Spockanort's post?

Ah Maleficent, I love you for giving more reason for Data Riku to appear <3

Key of Valor

The Professor
Master Spockanort said:
When did I even say they had the same goals. You mentioned Repliku hiding himself from them. I'm wondering why is he going to go hide when he doesn't need to.

Antagonists generally try to eliminate things that hinder their plans... If the Riku Replica was one of those things, then that is why he would need to hide from them.

Master Spockanort said:
I didn't say he was a villain in KH3D, either. Lol, you don't even read what I said.

You made it sound like the Riku Replica would get along with the other former villains, so either you were implying that the Riku Replica was a antagonist or that the other former villains are going to be protagonists in KH:3D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Antagonists generally try to eliminate things that hinder their plans... If the Riku Replica was one of those things, then that is why he would need to hide from them.
However, one point you guys made earlier was that Riku Replica would have enjoyed being the only Riku walking around in there. He would have had no idea that the real Riku would have dropped in so there would have been no reason for him to hide.

You made it sound like the Riku Replica would get along with the other former villains, so either you were implying that the Riku Replica was a antagonist or that the other former villains are going to be protagonists in KH:3D.
She actually said, in mock of course, "They won't get along". Thereby that should eliminate the whole "You made it sound like the Riku Replica would get along with the other former villains" line.

What Spockanort was saying was if former villains were going to be in the Realm of Sleep(ASoD, Xemnas, Riku Replica) then the data bugs would appear there as well, seeing as they are also former villains.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Chaser said:
However, one point you guys made earlier was that Riku Replica would have enjoyed being the only Riku walking around in there. He would have had no idea that the real Riku would have dropped in so there would have been no reason for him to hide.

I didn't say the Riku Replica would be hiding from Riku though.

Chaser said:
She actually said, in mock of course, "They won't get along". Thereby that should eliminate the whole "You made it sound like the Riku Replica would get along with the other former villains" line.

...Do you understand what sarcasm is? The statement was implying that the Riku Replica would get along with the villains, and that the alternative didn't make sense.

Chaser said:
What Spockanort was saying was if former villains were going to be in the Realm of Sleep(ASoD, Xemnas, Riku Replica) then the data bugs would appear there as well, seeing as they are also former villains.

I'm not saying that the Riku Replica would show up in the Realm of Sleep just because he is another former villain. I'm saying that just because he is a former villain who happens to show up in the Realm of Sleep, doesn't mean that he has aligned himself with other former villains.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The ideas I'm suggesting are no more unsubstantiated than the suggestion that Data Riku will magically get his memories back in KH:3D even though they were erased in Re:coded.

Wait, what? Wasn't it just Data Sora's memories that were erased?

Wouldn't the Riku Replica age since he's essentially a clone of Riku from CoM? Why would he still look young now? It would probably just be for convenience's sake if anything.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Reagan Rayden said:
Wait, what? Wasn't it just Data Sora's memories that were erased?

Nomura confirmed that Data Riku's memories were erased at the end of Re:coded.

Reagan Rayden said:
Wouldn't the Riku Replica age since he's essentially a clone of Riku from CoM? Why would he still look young now? It would probably just be for convenience's sake if anything.

I don't think it was confirmed that Replica's age. Also, some realms don't have time flow in a normal way. Aqua didn't age while in the Realm of Darkness. Who knows how the Realm of Sleep works when it comes to time and aging.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Do you understand what sarcasm is? The statement was implying that the Riku Replica would get along with the villains, and that the alternative didn't make sense.

Um, no my comment was sarcastic. You're the one who missed the mocking of your statement.

I'm not saying that the Riku Replica would show up in the Realm of Sleep just because he is another former villain. I'm saying that just because he is a former villain who happens to show up in the Realm of Sleep, doesn't mean that he has aligned himself with other former villains.

Where the hell are you getting than anybody is saying that they are aligning themselves? Nobody has said that.

Nomura confirmed that Data Riku's memories were erased at the end of Re:coded.

And I can bet that those memories of coded's events are still in the Journal.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Master Spockanort said:
Um, no my comment was sarcastic. You're the one who missed the mocking of your statement.

I said your comment was sarcastic.

Master Spockanort said:
Where the hell are you getting than anybody is saying that they are aligning themselves? Nobody has said that.

Good. Then we are in agreement concerning that issue.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Then we are in agreement concerning that issue.

WA9yK.gif

This thread is getting pretty funny to watch.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fact: Riku Replica's heart went away, to a place where Riku's will go.
Fact: Sleep was a big part of Riku's storyline.

Fact: Data-Namine told Mickey and Data-Sora to relay the message she left. The message inside of the Journal, thereby allowing Data-Riku to know as well.
Fact: Mickey mention next to nothing of what Data-Namine said.
Idea: Due to Mickey not mentioning anything, Data-Sora and/or Data-Riku have been hinted to tell the information to the real Sora and/or Riku.
Fact: Maleficent is after the Data Worlds.
Fact: Birth by Sleep, Days and Re:Coded are meant to tie into 3D.
Fact: The appearance of "Tron:Legacy"(a Data system/world) supports the idea of Data being in the Realm of Sleep.
Fact: The Riku in "Dream Drop Distance" wears a black cloak, just like Data-Riku.

As a "wise" Killjoy once said;
Discuss.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Chaser said:
Fact: Due to Mickey not mentioning anything, Data-Sora and/or Data-Riku have been hinted to tell the information to the real Sora and/or Riku.

Where did this "fact" come from?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where did this "fact" come from?
Excuse me, how rude. I was in the middle of editing that post when I was checking over that.If you would kindly look now, it's been fixed to "idea".

and also that Data-Sora was also told to tell the real Sora about what Data Namine said(fact) and that once the hidden data was revealed to the Journal(fact), Data Riku would most likely know about what needs to be done, seeing as he IS the journal.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Fact: The appearance of "Tron:Legacy"(a Data system/world) supports the idea of Data being in the Realm of Sleep.

I completely missed that. That alone is a very good supporter of the Data Riku theory. I mean, why are we even debating this at this point? There is little to no evidence of this guy being the Riku Replica. There is no reason why it should be.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Chaser said:
Excuse me, how rude. I was in the middle of editing that post when I was checking over that.If you would kindly look now, it's been fixed to "idea".

Thank you for the correction.

That idea though faces a pretty big obstacle... Data Sora and Data Riku don't remember anything from Re:coded. I'm not saying that the obstacle is impossible to get around, but there is no evidence that those memories will emerge again.

Reagan Rayden said:
I completely missed that. That alone is a very good supporter of the Data Riku theory. I mean, why are we even debating this at this point? There is little to no evidence of this guy being the Riku Replica. There is no reason why it should be.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thank you for the correction.

That idea though faces a pretty big obstacle though... Data Sora and Data Riku don't remember anything from Re:coded. I'm not saying that the obstacle is impossible to get around, but there is no evidence that those memories will emerge again.
Sora was meant to forget everything about Castle Oblivion, however he retained those memories and wrote things down in the Journal after the 1000 Heartless Battle.

DropDistance

Data Riku=piece of data that has no existence what-so-ever Repliku=clone of Riku that actually exists and had a good story going on for a moment, also, he's puppet created by Vexen which makes him Xion's brother.
Yup, Repliku it is then

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Data Riku=piece of data that has no existence what-so-ever Repliku=clone of Riku that actually exists and had a good story going on for a moment, also, he's puppet created by Vexen which makes him Xion's brother.
Yup, Repliku it is then
Repliku died, he doesn't exist anymore*
Data Riku has his existence living on as long as Jiminy has his Journal.

*subject to change if he does living in the RoS

DropDistance

Repliku died, he doesn't exist anymore*
Data Riku has his existence living on as long as Jiminy has his Journal.

*subject to change if he does living in the RoS
Remember, "death" doesn't exist in KH, he's just sleeping in the RoS, maybe. I wonder when Jiminy finds the time to write all this stuff down in that journal

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

You idiot you forgot to add the picture. It would have actually been humorous if you'd have done that. Now you just look like a generic butthurt poster.

Chaser said:
Sora was meant to forget everything about Castle Oblivion, however he retained those memories and wrote things down in the Journal after the 1000 Heartless Battle.

I don't remember this at all.
Either my memory is bad or this was literally written in the Journal in KH2 and I never took the time to read anything in it. When did this happen?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Chaser said:

Nomura said that Sora regained memories of Castle Oblivion only after Namine merged back with Kairi since Namine's creation was connected to Sora. Data Riku's situation isn't exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back