• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coated Coded Guy Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ok... this is seriously confusing me now...

How so?

The Data does exactly what the real characters did prior and during KH1. So for some reason the journal is "all-knowing" while the journalist is clueless. XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
You know what, I'm just going to say this, but I honestly believe that its someone new. How do I know? well Coded is after KH2 right? well maybe there were more organization members we didn't know about, you know how we didn't know about Xion until the scans came in. Just a thought, but I highly doubt it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ahk, thaaaaaanks... I ned to read into Coded's story etc a bit more, I think that's why I'm getting confused

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
At the moment, I have to say that Xehanort is the most likely known candidate for being the C.U... Unless something else comes up suggesting it's like... Chip and Dale or something =/

Malevolence

Raw Life
I doubt it's Vexen, although he is the scientist of Org. XIII so maybe he created the data bugs before he died?

Samhain

Bronze Member
It's Xehanort.....Again why should they hide a guy's face if he's new? They would eventually show the face would they not? as they did with Xion, etc. The reason they hid Xemnas' face in part 1 is because he has a resembalence to Xehanort's heartless which can give us ideas and Normura always want to make it very interesting XD. I think it's Xehanort as most people said over here. He's the best option.

[√]Genuflect
It could be Xehanort because Xehanort did make an appearance in KH1.
Also, we could know where and what the king did when he left Disney Castle.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It's Xehanort.....Again why should they hide a guy's face if he's new? They would eventually show the face would they not? as they did with Xion, etc. The reason they hid Xemnas' face in part 1 is because he has a resembalence to Xehanort's heartless which can give us ideas and Normura always want to make it very interesting XD. I think it's Xehanort as most people said over here. He's the best option.

Just because the character might be new doesn't mean they wouldn't hide his face. They kept Xion's face hidden for quite a while.

About his identity: no clue. Xehanort seems most likely to me if he's an old character, but that's just because I don't see the other Org. members acting on his own (except Marluxia, who sucks).

Master Riku 789

The coated guy in coded had the same stance as Xehanort's heartless did when he was in the brown cloak. So yes it is some form of xehanort.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
WOAH!
Do they have those??

That would be awesome!!
anyway, I honestly think you're saying it's Marluxia because your a Marluxia fan xD
If it being Marluxia was possible, couldn't it just as possibly be Larxene? Or Vexen?

absolutly True XDDD... But also that scene from CODED look exactly like the one from CoM when marluxia explains you the rules of C.O.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Explain how the CU is seemingly in the Real World, aka outside of the data world, if it is really just a data Marluxia?

Maybe, its sorta like Sora and CO when they visited space paranoids, The digital heartless could leave the digital world and visit hollow Bastion, So why cant the DatA marluxia go out of the digital world too?

Anagram

Banned
The Xehanort idea seems most likely right now.
or it could be a data version of him....[ponders]

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Xehanort idea seems most likely right now.
or it could be a data version of him....[ponders]

Maybe, but it is said that the dude in the coat (not necessarily an org member) Uses bugs. Now this could just be the people interpreting it wrong and it actually being data coming from under him but still..

Anagram

Banned
Maybe, but it is said that the dude in the coat (not necessarily an org member) Uses bugs. Now this could just be the people interpreting it wrong and it actually being data coming from under him but still..
What the hell are those bugs anyway?
are made of darkness or corrupted data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back