• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coated Coded Guy Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

No. Not memories. Data from Jiminy Journals that have been corrupted with Data bugs. Marluxia it is not.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
That actually explains it all xDDD Thanks.... So who this guy could be? Xemnas from KH I? I knoe he was a battle from FM but its the only thing that comes to my mind
I doubt it's Xemnas, but as far as I can see, since all the members have been eliminated (Until we know the fate of Xion, and excluding Roxas) It pretty much points to Xion in my opinion.
P.S. Yes, I know it takes part in a data world, just saying that they're probably not the ones.

GlaneTheMuffin

This makes about as much sense as solar powered street lights.

WOAH!
Do they have those??

That would be awesome!!
anyway, I honestly think you're saying it's Marluxia because your a Marluxia fan xD
If it being Marluxia was possible, couldn't it just as possibly be Larxene? Or Vexen?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
WOAH!
Do they have those??
That would be awesome!!
anyway, I honestly think you're saying it's Marluxia because your a Marluxia fan xD
If it being Marluxia was possible, couldn't it just as possibly be Larxene? Or Vexen?
My point exactly. Until somebody bothers to get the game in NA, we won't know (Excluding the fact there's something called the Interwebz)

A

Audo

mmm Jiminy had a journal from C.O.? even in the early begining of KH II we saw the last part of it! "THANK NAMINE" so who nkoes? XDD
eh?
CoM Journal = KH1 Journal.

At the end of KH2, Jiminy had two journals.
The KH1 one which got erased during CoM and only had the message 'Thank Nami' on the first page, and the KH2 one.
Upon looking through the KH1 at the back of the book was the message 'We must return to free them from their torment".
Since this was the journal for KH1 THAT is why they go back to KH1 time.

Anyways, the CU (Coded Unknown) doesn't have to be from KH1 or CoM. He most likely is from outside of the data world as well as being able to go inside of it (due to him being in a scene with Mickey, Donald and Goofy at DC).

He could be anyone. And, just because an Org member died, doesnt mean they didnt come back as a complete being. There's also the chance it isnt even an org member at all.

Most likely though, it is Xehanort as a complete being.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
eh?
CoM Journal = KH1 Journal.

At the end of KH2, Jiminy had two journals.
The KH1 one which got erased during CoM and only had the message 'Thank Nami' on the first page, and the KH2 one.
Upon looking through the KH1 at the back of the book was the message 'We must return to free them from their torment".
Since this was the journal for KH1 THAT is why they go back to KH1 time.

Anyways, the CU (Coded Unknown) doesn't have to be from KH1 or CoM. He most likely is from outside of the data world as well as being able to go inside of it (due to him being in a scene with Mickey, Donald and Goofy at DC).

He could be anyone. And, just because an Org member died, doesnt mean they didnt come back as a complete being. There's also the chance it isnt even an org member at all.

Most likely though, it is Xehanort as a complete being.
Erm.. Your right like 99% of the time, but where'd you pull the Xehanort thing out of?

A

Audo

Erm.. Your right like 99% of the time, but where'd you pull the Xehanort thing out of?
If the Heartless is killed before the Nobody is, and then the Nobody is killed. The person's heart rejoins with their body and they become complete once more. Xehanort's Heartless was killed before Xemnas, therefore, Xehanort will be back.
I was just making the logical guess that the CU was really Xehanort.

Sora's Darkside

There's way to much we don't know to make a good guess on who that is, but since it mainly dealing with computer, I say it's a Ansem virus or something weird like that, any excuse to explain extra stuff for KHI

duuuf08

lol! i'm so surprised tht all these people say it is not marluxia. i would be laughing HESTARICALLY when it does turn out to be marluxia. I think that it could be marluxia. even though it's not memory based but data based, jiminy's journal obtained the information from castle oblivion until it mysteriously disapeared. maybe jiminy's journal acts kinda like "just because it can't be seen, it doesn't mean it not there". Maybe. I mean it would make sense if it was the lost memories from CoM because it would have been pretty useless for jiminy to write down all what happened in Castle Oblivion if it were to be completely erased like jiminy's first journal about the first game. Hold on!!!!! The Journal was erased when the trio + jiminy entered Castle oblivion! the new game is about the data from jiminy's journal that was lost. Castle oblivion data has a great chance to be in the new game so people shouldn't say it's not marluxia! The data of the first game never returned in the second game. Remember kh2 fm+? you get to fight the nobodies DATA even though the original's are dead. Just cuz marluxia is dead doesn't mean data Marluxia can't exist. BOO YAH!

I 50% believe it IS marluxia and/or Xemnas now. XD

:idea:

thanks for this post, it got me thinking now. :eek:)

A

Audo

lol! i'm so surprised tht all these people say it is not marluxia. i would be laughing HESTARICALLY when it does turn out to be marluxia. I think that it could be marluxia. even though it's not memory based but data based, jiminy's journal obtained the information from castle oblivion until it mysteriously disapeared. maybe jiminy's journal acts kinda like "just because it can't be seen, it doesn't mean it not there". Maybe. I mean it would make sense if it was the lost memories from CoM because it would have been pretty useless for jiminy to write down all what happened in Castle Oblivion if it were to be completely erased like jiminy's first journal about the first game. Hold on!!!!! The Journal was erased when the trio + jiminy entered Castle oblivion! the new game is about the data from jiminy's journal that was lost. Castle oblivion data has a great chance to be in the new game so people shouldn't say it's not marluxia! The data of the first game never returned in the second game. Remember kh2 fm+? you get to fight the nobodies DATA even though the original's are dead. Just cuz marluxia is dead doesn't mean data Marluxia can't exist. BOO YAH!

I 50% believe it IS marluxia and/or Xemnas now. XD

:idea:

thanks for this post, it got me thinking now. :eek:)
Explain how the CU is seemingly in the Real World, aka outside of the data world, if it is really just a data Marluxia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back