• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coated Coded Guy Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

Explain how the CU is seemingly in the Real World, aka outside of the data world, if it is really just a data Marluxia?

how are you so sure it's even in the REAL world? that could be a data Disney Castle. Plus it's a mystery.

I'm 100% sure it's NOT him. Xion is more likely then him.

i know this may sound wierd but the data nobady has a boy figure. Yes there's a difference between boy and girl organization members.lol! girls wear hih heels and boys wear squared tip boots (except Roxas, his is round tipped like soras shoes) you can distinguish between boobs and muscles (sorry if i offended any girl, im sorry. but you know what point i'm trying to make).

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audo

how are you so sure it's even in the REAL world? that could be a data Disney Castle. Plus it's a mystery.
Well, seeing as how Mickey leaves Disney Castle before KH1 even begins, and Coded takes place in KH1 time, for there to be a scene with the CU, Mickey/Donald/Goofy/Jiminy at DC would suggest it was happening in the real world, and not the data world.

Not to mention, the CU is the one who is spreading the data bug, meaning, if anything, it is something foreign to the journals that got in (much like a virus to a computer). If it was a data Marluxia, the Data Marluxia would have already been comprised in the journal, and wouldn't be something foreign to it. He would be the equivalent of Riku/Donald/Goofy, etc. in the data world. In that they spend their time in it exactly as they did in the real world when the events occurred.

The CU is something that doesnt belong in the data world, something that wasn't originally there in the journals which is why it causes problems.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It's obviously a virus set by Vexen!

Vexen, while one of my favorite characters, played a rather minor role; I doubt Nomura would start making use of him now.
In my opinion, it's either Ansem the Wise's heart encoded (which is very unlikely, due to his deep hatred of the Organization), an entirely new character (semi-likely), or the Burger King (I'm nearly 95% sure of this one).
5b35585694134f45d553958c3d3725ba.gif

A

Audo

Vexen, while one of my favorite characters, played a rather minor role; I doubt Nomura would start making use of him now.
In my opinion, it's either Ansem the Wise's heart encoded (which is very unlikely, due to his deep hatred of the Organization), an entirely new character (semi-likely), or the Burger King (I'm nearly 95% sure of this one).
5b35585694134f45d553958c3d3725ba.gif
Or the obvious, predictable and most likely scenario that it is Xehanort. =/

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
bk002.jpg

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh fun, spam. ¬¬

Well, how about if I keep on topic, but still post irrelevant images at the ends of my posts?
I suppose that it could be Xehanort, but that idea just has no pizzazz. Nomura can come up with something better than that.
the_king.jpg

duuuf08

Well, seeing as how Mickey leaves Disney Castle before KH1 even begins, and Coded takes place in KH1 time, for there to be a scene with the CU, Mickey/Donald/Goofy/Jiminy at DC would suggest it was happening in the real world, and not the data world.

Not to mention, the CU is the one who is spreading the data bug, meaning, if anything, it is something foreign to the journals that got in (much like a virus to a computer). If it was a data Marluxia, the Data Marluxia would have already been comprised in the journal, and wouldn't be something foreign to it. He would be the equivalent of Riku/Donald/Goofy, etc. in the data world. In that they spend their time in it exactly as they did in the real world when the events occurred.

The CU is something that doesnt belong in the data world, something that wasn't originally there in the journals which is why it causes problems.

i get what your saying, but i don't know about the first sentence tho. just because mickey's not there, doesn't mean a data disney castle doesn't exist. I mean, jiminy said in the journal that Donald and Goofy came from Disney catle and explained that mickey and minnie were the king and queen. What i'm trying to get at is, Everywhere sora donald goofy and jiminy went to, he didn't fully describe the world from every door to disticts to basements to windows, etc. I think the CU knows all the worlds and so it's possible the journal ,when it mentions a specific world, creates the whole world. U understand where i'm trying to get to? i think i might be confusing myself.lol!

A

Audo

i get what your saying, but i don't know about the first sentence tho. just because mickey's not there, doesn't mean a data disney castle doesn't exist. I mean, jiminy said in the journal that Donald and Goofy came from Disney catle and explained that mickey and minnie were the king and queen. What i'm trying to get at is, Everywhere sora donald goofy and jiminy went to, he didn't fully describe the world from every door to disticts to basements to windows, etc. I think the CU knows all the worlds and so it's possible the journal ,when it mentions a specific world, creates the whole world. U understand where i'm trying to get to? i think i might be confusing myself.lol!
Not at all.
And i didn't say a Data Disney Castle didn't exist, I'm saying that it would be impossible for Mickey to be there at the same time of D/G/J since in KH1 Time, he had left before it started.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong! The reason WHY it knows is it's a game, it's not like Jimminy was going around writing the color of every pixel, it just knows what it looks like.
And the possibility of a Disney Castle Data is still possible.

duuuf08

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong! The reason WHY it knows is it's a game, it's not like Jimminy was going around writing the color of every pixel, it just knows what it looks like.
And the possibility of a Disney Castle Data is still possible.

lol! i think that is what duuuf08 has already explained. re-read it again. you will see he clearly sas tha its not like jimminy explains every "window, door, etc."

Not at all.
And i didn't say a Data Disney Castle didn't exist, I'm saying that it would be impossible for Mickey to be there at the same time of D/G/J since in KH1 Time, he had left before it started.

forgive me, i'm getting confused of what is being said. Mickey can't possibly be a data disney castle because he wasn't there in kh1? why is that so?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
forgive me, i'm getting confused of what is being said. Mickey can't possibly be a data disney castle because he wasn't there in kh1? why is that so?
It should already know either way, Donald and Goofy were there.
Yeah he kinda was
Wasn't that Traverse Town?

A

Audo

lol! i think that is what duuuf08 has already explained. re-read it again. you will see he clearly sas tha its not like jimminy explains every "window, door, etc."

Because he wasn't? He left Disney Castle before KH1 took place. Therefore, the data version of Mickey would leave at that time too.

shadowred3

i think coded is just a game that shows what riku, king and others where doing in kh1. i personally think the people the journal was talking about is the organization members. since they never existed they can never die so there just hanging in between being tortured and because they didnt exist the journal cant exactly record them so thats the bug in the journal.

AND ZEXION WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ok... this is seriously confusing me now...

Audo said:
Therefore, the data version of Mickey would leave at that time too.

How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back