• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Black Friday Amazon Stream to reveal exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's Thanksgiving week in the U.S., which means it's a time for giving thanks, celebrating your friends and family, and snagging a bunch of cheap deals at your favorite retailers.

This year on November 23rd at 12:00pm PST, Kinda Funny will be hosting an Amazon Games Black Friday stream, which you can watch on AmazonGames Twitch channel. You'll be able to learn about some great deals, including an exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS announcement!

What do you think the announcement is? An exclusive bundle? Perhaps the long-awaited announcement of the limited edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro? Let us know!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hopefully a reasonably priced bundle with stuff we'd actually want. Maybe keep the pin and replace the artbook with a plush of those cute dandelion heartless or something.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm expecting a bundle of some kind, but now I'm wondering if this is where the next trailer will come from.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The 2nd playable character: Amazon exclusive pre-order bonus only avalible with the PS4 Pro bundle! Turns out to just be an Anti-Sora skin

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope they announce the Pro. Going with one exclusive retailer may be more cost effective for them since this may not sell too many units overall considering it would release after the holidays.

However, this is also good timing for the November trailer since we will likely get another in two weeks at the Game Awards. They may even do a trailer with the Pro announcement at the end.

metro96

You know the marketing for this game is serious when Overlord Bezos is signing off on it for Black Friday.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well I'm not interested in bundles or limited edition so I'm hoping this is where we get the final November trailer at.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Sign, wasn’t it you that said there may be something KH3 at the Kinda Funny Games Showcase? I think the odds of that may have just gone up.

Sdog

Awards
Now this is something I don't think anyone could've seen coming.

notnow123487

Awards
Okay, but where is the TheProfessional GatoradeGetHypeMoment™️ thread? It’s not an announcement without a professional thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back