• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Black Friday Deals: Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

'Tis the season to stuff your face with food and shop until you drop, everybody! Hopefully you all have your wallets ready because the sales are going to be great this Black Friday.

In just a few hours at 12AM PT/3AM ET, Amazon will have Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] on sale as one of their early Black Friday deals. If you happen to miss out on their sale, GameStop has Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- on sale Black Friday for $19.99 right now online and in-store.

Square Enix is also holding their own massive Thanksgiving weekend sale starting today until December 2 where you can pick up a ton of games from their online store for 75% off. Check out the sale for great games like Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Saints Row IV, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Included in the sale are a bunch of Kingdom Hearts titles which we have linked below for conveinence.

• Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Limited Edition [PS3] $19.99
• 
Kingdom Hearts (Greatest Hits) [PS2] $9.99
• Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories [PS2] $9.99
• Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep [PSP] $9.99
• Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] [3DS] $14.99

Happen to find more sales? Leave a comment below and share with everybody!

Follow us on TwitterFacebook, & Tumblr for all of the latest news on KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

Source: Amazon, Nintendo Everything, Square Enix

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Dang, those prices are awesome! Looks like good things do come to those who wait (long enough), haha.

Those who haven't gotten their hands on 1.5, now's your chance. You can't go wrong with a 20-dollar game, now, can you? It's a Limited Edition, too.

Theta

I find it funny how the HD remix is twenty dollars but the price for KH1 and CoM combined is just about that also.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't have a PS3 yet(and won't get one until I finish all my other games, which will take, like, three years at least), so I don't know if I'll get Re:MIX yet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Now I wish I'd waited: I got slammed with full price. D:

But remember that you got the artbook and possibly the cool theme too, so tis' not all bad, tis not all bad :)

I find it funny how the HD remix is twenty dollars but the price for KH1 and CoM combined is just about that also.

I found that funny too, but funnier that I honestly did NOT know that they still sold PS2 games, I'm glad they are.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I found that funny too, but funnier that I honestly did NOT know that they still sold PS2 games, I'm glad they are.

I don't know about how it is in the States, but where I live, shops still do carry PS2 games, a lot of them. You can find them easily in both major and modest game shops. I believe here the number of people having PS2 is still greater than those who have PS3.

Anyway, I agree with kupo on the artbook part. While it doesn't have too many pages, there are sweet artworks inside if you're interested, and I think some of them are never seen before. There's also a special message from Nomura himself, which I think is a really nice touch. Definitely get the LE if you can.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Limited Edition is still in store on the SE store for $20

Amazon still has the regular boxes for $20 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back