• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black tickets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

creshawn

Awards
why when i bought two raise draws i got two r not r+ but r cards and no sr. if this last one is not sr. i will be so pissed off.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: black tickets

Raise Tickets do not guarantee a SR/SR+ card. While they make it possible for you to obtain them and Raise Tickets are the only ones that give you an opportunity to get a SR+, but like Gold, Silver and Bronze tickets, it is entirely likely that you may receive a card of a lower rank.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
However, if you draw 11 in a row, you will definitely get at least one SR card..

So if you wait until you get 11 black tickets, you are guaranteed 1 SR? But if you spend them individually, you are not? That's kind of weird but I'll take it lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Makes me wish I had saved them up to use all at once rather than the instant I receive them.

MasterKaze

Awards
So if you wait until you get 11 black tickets, you are guaranteed 1 SR? But if you spend them individually, you are not? That's kind of weird but I'll take it lol
The promotion ends on the 8th. After that, you can draw 11 Rs.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It will not work that way.
Technically, you have to pay 3000 for 11 draw in a row.

So even if you have 11 Black tickets, you aren't guaranteed anything? Figures. There has to be perks to paying real yen and I'm okay with that ^_^ I'm not even sure if you can get 11 Black Tickets through this event.

creshawn

Awards
yeah bought the last one and spent it. still no. i check my party members decks and everybody has more than one sr card, while i still only have the one that was a freebie. does my life suck or what. and i am level 64. should there be like a luck status that increasing through each level up. literally what the heck.

PS. i know there is not but there should be.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah bought the last one and spent it. still no. i check my party members decks and everybody has more than one sr card, while i still only have the one that was a freebie. does my life suck or what. and i am level 64. should there be like a luck status that increasing through each level up. literally what the heck.

PS. i know there is not but there should be.

Level 75 and I'm in the same boat. At this point, I guess I don't care anymore xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back