• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blank Points stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

So we alll know that There all talking about Sora Yay!
It all makes sense now!
I WAS SO excited but something bugged me..
what was in the letter?was it a letter from aqua or something?
oh wait its from mickey.. did mickey tell sora about TAV and free them from their torment and since the Organization is finished shouldnt there be no one guarding CO? (but maybe not ALL of the organization is vanished or somethin)or was it just like theres darkness again come save mee!lol
DONT HATE!

WaveK89

The contents of the letter is actually revealed in Coded. Something surely to check out in Re:Coded. :)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Heres what the letter says
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Changing the color white doesn't make it invisible :/

To make a spoiler, do this:

[ spoilers ] *insert spoiler here [ /spoilers ]

But delete the spaces.

lol im sorry but thats too much trouble, also its only visible if you get really, really, really, really close to the screen & strain your eyes(& its only slightly more visible when quoted), so i think thats good enough.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
lol im sorry but thats too much trouble, also its only visible if you get really, really, really, really close to the screen & strain your eyes(& its only slightly more visible when quoted), so i think thats good enough.
On a dark skin, it is obvious as day.
put in spoilers.

And no, it isn't referring to the data exactly.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
aqua didnt give him the letter, Mickey did.

Heres what the letter says
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thats what makes me so excited about the game. :DD. I know people dont like Sora, but he is my favorite out of all of them regardless on how he started out like a rookie, and soon to be a master. :D

I cannot wait till Sora meets all of them, if it happens :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No, I can see it just fine without doing that. And like HeartSeams says, the other skin easily reveals it. Just use the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back