• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

blasphemous statement for all you sony fanboys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

*yawn*

The original Final fantasy made it's debut. it got it's name Final Fantasy, because it was square's last attempt at the video game market. if this game didn't succeed, then it was all over for square. it was their final chance. their FINAL fantasy. luckilly, it wasn't the last one, and because of that, there were numerous more sequels, and because of the success of final fantasy I for the NES, square was able to live on and produce more titles. going down a chain of events, square's existance made square-enix possible, thus making kingdom hearts possible. all of this due to the success of the original final fantasy on yes, a nintendo console.

main point: without nintendo, there would be no kingdom hearts

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
pokeman54 said:
*yawn*

The original Final fantasy made it's debut. it got it's name Final Fantasy, because it was square's last attempt at the video game market. if this game didn't succeed, then it was all over for square. it was their final chance. their FINAL fantasy. luckilly, it wasn't the last one, and because of that, there were numerous more sequels, and because of the success of final fantasy I for the NES, square was able to live on and produce more titles. going down a chain of events, square's existance made square-enix possible, thus making kingdom hearts possible. all of this due to the success of the original final fantasy on yes, a nintendo console.

Main point: Those final fantasy games were only made for nintendo consoles because at that time they were limited for choice.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
its all true heard it a million times.. especially on g4 so i guess we should thank nintendo for kh. if it werent' for them kingdom hearts would never exist.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Two words:

WRONG SECTION *cough*

Absolute NO connection to KHII. And, er, to your "point", the NES was the only available console at the time. ^_^'

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Don't you mean without Square there would be no Kingdom Hearts
And, like everyone before me NES was the only avaliable console at the time PS1 wasn't even around the corner for its launch when this game came out

But answer me one question which console was FF most popular on?

by the way wrong section

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Without Enix KH2 was never made. ;)

Enix saved Square from going doooooooooooooown. Before you thank Nintendo for having a game 20 years ago, thank Enix for saving the company 5 years ago.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH would be better on Nintendo. KH just doesn't suit Sony and it's showing.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
NES was the only available system. I doubt Square was going to make a system of their own to debut what they thought could be the death of their company. Did anyone notice how Sony's Playstation came out, and Square switched over? I just find that intriguing. I'd like to state that I have nothing against Nintendo. If we should thank Nintendo for anything, it should be for making games the way they are today. Without Nintendo, we wouldn't have gotten the technology in games today until later on most likely.

Off topic:
KSS, you seem to love instigating arguments lol. All the threads I've seen you make incite an argument.

riku157

I could really care less about final fantasy being made on nintendo. It doesnt change the fact that playstation is better.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
KSS, you seem to love instigating arguments lol. All the threads I've seen you make incite an argument.

Usually, I don't try to make an argument. I just come in and throw down my opinion. Sometimes, they just turn into debates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back