• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~Bryce~

Bryce grinned at Akairo as she spoke. He could honestly say that he loved a woman's voice, especially her voice, more then any man though he was a lover of both. Before he could speak, Idai made his appearance. The boy wanted to tag along and it was a great idea. Bryce could lean against the wall and go to sleep while Idai would take all the notes. It was a smart plan and Syra didn't normally bust him across the face unless Idai wasn't there. Stretching his body, Bryce followed behind Akairo. His eyes were entranced by her curves and by god were they gorgeous. He knew bout her and Syra from both of them but, damn he wanted to slap Syra for holding on to this one. If he wasn't a lazy bastard then he would definantely go after.

As they reached the building where the Head Captain's quarters were located, Bryce stopped and just looked up into the sky. He still couldn't believe that he had made it this far as a captain. After his moment of clarity, he went inside the building. In the middle of the hallway was an odd sight. A man was just standing there as if he waiting on something but, he wasn't a shinigami. One of the guards stepped to Bryce and made him aware of the man's reason for being here. "Idai go ahead and see what's up. I wanna question this guy." Bryce commanded cheerily.

Walking over to Jin, Bryce scanned him up and down. His brilliant mind ran with ideas but, he would only know truth when he questioned the individual. "Excuse me. I am one of the captains and I must inquire on this Olvidado information that you suppossedly have." Bryce stated in a calm, business-like tone.

~Syra~

Syra smile was wide as he watched his captain's enter the room. He was in charge a very ragtag group of captains of which he would have never thought would ever get to be captains. They weren't like Hitsugaya or Byakuya of old but, they damn sure were much stronger then the old captains. He always wondered what happened to them while he was a royal guard and he had heard stories of a great massacre after Kenpachi's bankai was finally activated but, he could never get the true news. ANd then there was Aizen, who was still sealed up in that vault behind the Head Captain quarters.

Before he could speak to Cerden or anyone, Akairo made her entrance. His mouth was shut and his mind raced with thoughts. He hadn't seen her in so long and it was a big suprise that she even showed up. No one could understand how he felt right now and he would have to for go any thought to grab her up. Right now, the meeting was his focus. Syra could only wait for so long as the other captains continued to pour in. Not many people would stand them but, he loved them as family. He would do anything to protect them.

"Okay everyone, it's nice to see you. I guess we'll start now since Idai will be here for Captain Bryce. The reason I called us together is because I'm a new head captain, and just about all of you are new captains. I wanted a status report. Also anything significant, please feel free to put it on the table so to speak. Also we must speak on the Olvidado business. The Brain, I trust you, Cerden, and Bryce have something for me. As you all know, we've barely had any reports of Arrancer, or hollows. The calm before the storm is how I see it. I will not lie, I am new to this head captain thing and i'm doing my best but, i'm only as good as my captains." Bryce explained as he sat forward.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
After he'd finished with the SWAT team and the other police forces that continued to swarm into the neighborhood he remained in, Caesar grew bored of all the pitiful attempts to take him down and instead decided to just wipe out everything at once where he was. To do this, he walked over to a vehicle that was rather large, it said something on the side..."H7 eh?? whatever." He picked it up effortlessly and with one hand started to ascend to the sky with an annoyed look in his eyes. The higher he climbed, the smaller the city of Los Angeles looked beneath him. It was all kind of peaceful for the few moments as the clear sky was all around Caesar.

"I really feel bad for the humans down there but this is all for a good cause, in the end it has to happen, I just hope that Lunalia steers clear of this area and makes it to the outskirts in time." He made a mental note of this and called out to Lunalia just in case. Since this was a telepathic message she'd easily be able to hear him. "Darling our work here is nearly done, so unless you want to be caught in this next attack of mine, get out of there, or at least put up a sound defense okay??"

With that all said Caesar calculated quickly the mass and density needed for his plan and when that was ready, he forced a shell of reaistu all around the Hummer and then let it fall from his hand, as it got a few feet down, Caesar manipulated the density and increased it well over ten times its mass and then redirected the speed it fell at. By the time it hit the ground near the center of the street Casear had ascended from when it hit, the resulted explosion was equivalent to the detonation of 1.13 megatons of TNT.

Caesar looked down and cringed, wiping off the top of his head and just because of the seriousness of what's he'd done, had erected the shield mechanism of Divinum Frangitur due to the recoil of his own attack. "Maybe I went too far??"

It was just like a nuclear explosion on LA and the effects were instantaneous...the only difference was that the energy emitted from the impact didn't leave residual radiation anywhere and the crater had been revoked, making it only a large dent rather than a enormous hole in the ground.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Late nights make way for late mornings as well. And this morning was pretty late to say the least. It was a close game that could have one glued to the television screen for hours on end. College basketball in America was an intense sport. Reimi always imagined what it would be like to play the sport, usually work took up most of her free time. And even if it didn't there would be no one to play the game. Nonetheless, she had to wake up, and Soul Society should be up and buzzing by now.

The youth stretched her arms above her head still laying in bed and sleep still having control over her eyes. Rising up by use of her abs, Reimi patted her cheeks as if to slap herself back to reality. Looking over, the television was still on with the volume turned off. Highlights from last nights game. Despite the fact that she had seen the game first whistle to last, they still gripped her attention. Multitasking wasn't a bad idea either.

Toes touching the hard wooden floor, Reimi looked as if she was an angel gliding across a vast plane...until her shin met the corner of a coffee table. Grimacing, she grabbed her shin and let lose on the object verbally. "Are you serious?! I let you live here and that's the kind of "goodmorning" you give me? Unbelievable," Moments passed as she clothed herself yet leaving the buttons of her shirt untouched.

Today seemed promising, not much to do except see what everyone was up to. No assignments had been given in a while so it was only acceptable to assume that today was a day off just like all the others. But was it really smart to assume something like that? It would only be acceptable to check up on one of the other captains just to acquire a general sense of what the day would look like. As Reimi made her way to the other captain's quarters, she did not really show a sense of urgency. In fact, she strolled her her hands in the pockets of her coat looking nonchalant as always.

Akairo was the closest. Three knocks and nothing. Of course it was midday so maybe knocking on the door was not that much of a great idea after all. There was always the Head Captain's Quarters. But who's to say that there is so much to do up there anyway? As bad as it sounded in her head Reimi did not really have anything better to do. With a sigh, she brushed her hair back as the figure of her body blurred to nothing leaving only a small puff of dust in her wake.

In a matter of seconds, Reimi's feet placed gently in front of the Head Captain's Quarters. In front, Bryce was interrogating a very random individual. His business there did not concern Reimi in the least bit. "Sup, Bryce." Not even looking over in his general direction, she continued inside as if he had returned the greeting. If he was here surely there were more.

Her small hypothesis was correct, just about everyone minus a select few were present in the room taking their respective seats. "Huh, guess no one really thought to give Reimi a heads up," Her lips pouted to the side as if to fake her sadness by 'pouting'. Taking her chair she started to doze off once again staring into blank space. What was it that always grabbed her attention for no reason at all? Either way, she had no clue why everyone was summoned but these things usually did not happen unless something serious concerned the well-being of Soul Society.

"Okay everyone, it's nice to see you. I guess we'll start now since Idai will be here for Captain Bryce. The reason I called us together is because I'm a new head captain, and just about all of you are new captains. I wanted a status report. Also anything significant, please feel free to put it on the table so to speak. Also we must speak on the Olvidado business. The Brain, I trust you, Cerden, and Bryce have something for me. As you all know, we've barely had any reports of Arrancer, or hollows. The calm before the storm is how I see it. I will not lie, I am new to this head captain thing and i'm doing my best but, i'm only as good as my captains."

That was it? Much less macabre than she had ever expected. Nonetheless, the floor was open to anyone that wanted to speak. And since Reimi was one of the last to enter, why not speak first. "Yeah, everything is fine on this end. As far as Olvidado business...I couldn't tell ya," And with that she sat back a rested her cheek on the knuckles of her fist as if she was glad to get those words out in the open.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Jin kept on walking back along the familiar path until he hit the meeting hall. "Sure has been a while since I've actually been inside of Seretei. I hope someone recognizes me. Make things soooo much simpler.

Jin entered the building and stood in the hallway leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He figured that waiting here for someone to speak with him was smarter than actually walking into the captains meeting. They really don't like people bursting in our their little circle jerks. Lowering his head and closing his eyes waiting for someone to finally speak to him.

"Excuse me. I am one of the captains and I must inquire on this Olvidado information that you suppossedly have."

Jin looked up when he heard this voice. Assuming that this man was speaking to him Jin replied.

"Ah yes, you are one of the people I'm looking for. Allow me to introduce myself. Jin Shino. Ex-Shinigami. Perhaps you remember me? Well, that all depends on how long you have been a captain. Anyways, Yes I have some information on the Olvidado, but I'd much rather speak to all the captains, on the fact I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Don't worry, I'm not here to cause trouble like I always do, but in fact, I am here to provide aid. This Olvidado threat affects more than your little society. All rudeness unintended of course.

All this politeness really doesn't fit Jin's personality, but if he want's to say anything, he'd better watch his manners. That was one lesson that Soul Society taught him that he kept. If you want something, being nice gives you a better chance of getting it.

Jin held out his hand for a handshake, asking, "May I ask your name?"

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
Idai

Idai followed shortly behind Bryce and Akairo. He enjoyed going to the captain meetings, it made him feel slightly more important than he really was. Even if it was only slightly. Bryce usually invited him so he could slack off while Idai paid attention. So smart for such a lazy man. But he couldn't argue with the man. At least on this topic.

He turned around when he heard footsteps coming up from behind them. Two male shinigami ran up to him. The badges on their arms said they we a part of Squad Six. He gave them a quick glance over and noticed that they had a few scars. "What happened to you two?" "A hollow, sir." Said the larger of the two men. "Well I'm sure someone in Squad Four can heal you up." Idai turned and started walking away. "But sir, there was an Arrancar." "What?" He turned back and look them straight in their eyes. "There was an Arrancar. He said he wanted a treaty between Soul Reapers and Hollows. He wants to help us fight the Olvidado." "You couldn't have come at a better time." He said, spinning around and running to catch up with the others.

"Idai go ahead and see what's up. I wanna question this guy." Bryce commanded cheerily. He nodded and walked ahead into the meeting. As he quickly took his seat, Captain Syra started. "Okay everyone, it's nice to see you. I guess we'll start now since Idai will be here for Captain Bryce. The reason I called us together is because I'm a new head captain, and just about all of you are new captains. I wanted a status report. Also anything significant, please feel free to put it on the table so to speak. Also we must speak on the Olvidado business. The Brain, I trust you, Cerden, and Bryce have something for me. As you all know, we've barely had any reports of Arrancer, or hollows. The calm before the storm is how I see it. I will not lie, I am new to this head captain thing and i'm doing my best but, i'm only as good as my captains." After a brief comment from Reimi, Idai stood and said, "Sir, there appears to be an Arrancar who wishes to build a treaty with us."

Piedra

"Phase one, complete." He stepped through the portal and went back into Hueco Mundo. "Now time for Phase Two." He repeated what he did on Earth, but instead of hiding, he simply stood there. This could produce three different outcomes. The first, it would attract all nearby Hollows. The second, it would attract all nearby Olvidado. The third, it would do both. Piedra really hoped for that last one.

Yet again, a few seconds passed, then a group of hollows appeared. Each one a different size and strength. They came close to him, but they didn't attack, his pressure prevented that. "My brothers, tell me, do you wish to get stronger?" "Stronger..." They all said, their voices all combining together to become one. "Do you wish to destroy the nuisances that dare say they are more superior than us???" "Destroy....." "Then join me, as we revolutionize our world, and ourselves!!!!" A roar of agreement came from the group. It's a miracle that I actually got all them to listen. Damn, I must be one hell of a speaker.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"The hell??" Caesar looked skyward and shook his head from side to side, becoming instantly annoyed by what he was seeing. Back where they dwelt, some creature was trying to get a rise out of the hollow and what was worse also a rise out of the Olvidado as well. This immediately angered Caesar and with LA in ruins, he had no reason at all to stay there, besides that it was likely that things would soon get complicated because humans and the like were bound to start pouring into the city to help with rescue and any evacuation processes that were still available for those that could have lasted. "Lunalia, its time to go, we're done here, so do what you will, at this point I'm going to check up on something that just caught my attention."

Normally it would take a bit of time to reach where the hollow and olvidado had gone via another portal but this time Caesar sent himself into one of the lesser olvidado's bodies instantly, as was one of the Kings abilities as a higher being. The olvidado exploded outward, the result killing it and allowing Caesar to take its place next to the now attacking hollow. "Its alright everybody, I'll take care of this, you all can go and relax, there is a lot to be done in the near future and trivial matters like these you don't at all need to waste your time with it."

Caesar waved his hand and the olvidado lesser beings began to leave, while many of the hollows started to simultaneously implode. "Pathetic honestly, these hollows are so far from us superior beings that I simply don't care what happens to them at all." While Caesar spoke, a larger hollow that was over forty feet tall jumped and came directly at the 2nd King and roared, its odd shaped six armed body clawing and slashing as it moved toward him. Upon the hollow reaching him, it attacked again, and a blue shield formed out from his arm and the hollow just fell to the ground. As it stood up, Caesar whipped up his sword and cut it in half along the length of its entire body, destroying it.

"Now then, just who the hell are you?? Some wannabe emperor or something??" Caesar laughed as usual, his mouth-less face not even moving as he did so. "You think that you're going to rally troops and try to take us out and then go on to get the Soul Society too?? Don't be a dumb ass." Caesar extended his sword and slashed across the area in a circle and cut in half many more hollows at the same time at varying parts of their different bodies. "I should whoop your ass..."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Heart of Menos Forest

there was an intense amount of spiritual pressure brewing among the two beings — Jaakuna and the Adjuches. Both probably around the same level of strength, or at least, the same amount that Jaakuna prefers to use. The thing with Jaakuna is that he prefers not to go all-out against someone unless need be. He's only showing half of his full strength, possibly sixty percent if pushed enough.

He didn't even wait for the Adjuches to even respond to his earlier comment, Jaakuna went on the first attack. He had his two daggers in a backwards grip where the blade of both daggers were facing outwards when his hands were horizontal.

He knew that a close-range fight would be useless as the Adjuches would just use the gun-like weapon to blast him to hell. So, instead, Jaakuna would manuver his body in order to get to mid-range, and from that he would be able to pinpoint where exactly its weak spot was. Once he'd get that far, he could implement the reiatsu-sucking device by connecting his own spiritual pressure to activate it, and the rest would be as simple as getting in close enough.

"Right, let's do this.." He smiled.

Reacting furiously, the Adjuches fired five shots of a Cero-like blast from the gun, and then it fired three individual ceros(little ones). So, a total of eight Cero's coming at Jaakuna.

"Really?" Jaakuna said slightly irritated. "For an Adjuches, you are awfully weak. What's wrong, did your mommy shit in your porridge this morning?" Jaakuna began to mock the beast. And it was working. It was getting angry, and from there it began to lose focus.

Meanwhile it lost its calm composure, Jaakuna swiftly dealt with the Cero's by firing his Sea of Flames strait ahead which had just the right amount of width to not only deal with the Ceros, but in the process, it somehow was able to absorb the power from it, so now the flame wave was carrying even more power. In the response, the Adjuches tried to fire more Ceros and even shots from its weapon, but in the end it got severely injured from the Sea of Flames.

"It saddens me that I can't pick apart your body parts, and slap you silly with them, but you see..."Jaakuna said as he reached into his pocket which was a needle-like object that was white and black all over with a red 'X' going through the middle, "my boss wants your power for whatever reason. So, as much as I'd like to, I won't be able to kill you slowly. Instead, you're going to die quickly, and painless due to this sucking ALL of your power. Bye now~" On that note, Jaakuna inserted the needle, and within one minute, not only was the power fully absorbed, but the Adluches vaporized.

"This better be worth it."

Cerden

Head-Captain's Quarters

The meeting had more or less begun. A few captains absent, but all else aside, all were accounted for. The head-captain didn't waste any time as he got right to it, and asked the other captains if they had any information on the Olvidado. Cerden didn't want to be the dumbass that just spoke for the sake of not saying anything, but really the only person who would have any information would be TB. If anything, he has been running experients, and even doing some research on these Olvidado.

As Cerden simply took a look around the whole room, he noticed that Genji was intently listening as he should. With further inspection, Cerden noticed Reimi. As hot as she was, sometimes she could just be a bit stiff.

"I am the same with Reimi." Cerden said slouching in his chair, with his posture almost lazy-like, "we know very little about these Olvidado, and what we do know doesn't give us any advantage." Cerden continued as he placed his arm on the table, with his head resting on his hand."Unless we can get something significant on them or anything useful, this gathering is a complete waste of time.."

Cerden surely isn't afraid to show off his lack of interest in this matter. He's more focused on the two hotties in the room. The big-boobed bombshell with the wild hair colors, and then there was Reimi. Which one to go after first..

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka soon took his seat at his chair and looked at the head 'Capitan' with cold eyes and his elbows up , hands together and fingers intertwined.

"Okay everyone, it's nice to see you. I guess we'll start now since Idai will be here for Captain Bryce. The reason I called us together is because I'm a new head captain, and just about all of you are new captains. I wanted a status report. Also anything significant, please feel free to put it on the table so to speak. Also we must speak on the Olvidado business. The Brain, I trust you, Cerden, and Bryce have something for me. As you all know, we've barely had any reports of Arrancer, or hollows. The calm before the storm is how I see it. I will not lie, I am new to this head captain thing and i'm doing my best but, i'm only as good as my captains."

Haruka confirmed all afterward statements with a bow of his head, It was his way of saying he was listening and understanding his comrades. It was awfully tedious though.

He soon took a quick breath and his hands lowered to to rest on the table. He took a deep breath and said: "I can confirm much of what has been said about the lack of Hollows and Hostile Arrancars. I returned only two days ago from an excursion in the world of the living and Activity has been quite low."

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The Brain

"I'd created many devices, weapons, and poisons with the vast potential to kill, Ex-Captain Ginga," He spoke up, eyes remaining focused on his notes, "but never have I been tasked with mixing up...this serum...you thought up in that twisted head of yours." Here he closed his notebook and set it on the table, centered in front of him and as neat as could be. After acknowledging Captain Uesugi's greeting with a nod, he turned his gaze to the Woman of Lust before him. Though never two that shared many conversations, he found her Zanpakuto's abilities fascinating, always submitting to her ridiculous requests for a chance to further study it.

"To answer your question, no, I did not make something so sickening." He continued in a lowered voice which was intended only for her to hear, as he noticed the Head Captain was readying to begin the meeting. "However, if I did, which I didn't, I most certainly would not have stored a vile of it in a box hidden in some sort of 'usual' spot I put your other requests. Understand? Good."

Finishing just in time, he found himself correct in Syra's intentions as the meeting had begun. The introduction revealed the young Head Captain's honest thoughts, something The Brain liked about him as the older one's tended to speak in half-truths. His observation of the young Captain's held true, there were indeed less veterans than any Gotei 13 Captain roster in the past. Regardless of the lack of overall experience, it was clear this group was one of the strongest ever brought together, so The Brain could only hope that would suffice in the coming conflict.

Floor open to the Captains now, The Brain waited to let a few of the others speak up. Despite being called out by the Head Captain for a report, he thought it best to allow those with words holding little to no value go ahead of him. First, Captain Taiyo and Cerden admitted to knowing nothing nor having much interest, not to anyone's surprise. Captain Keol then confirmed what everyone already knew, the rapid decline of Hollows was beyond old news. Hidden among the words The Brain tossed aside though was the news of an Arrancar wishing to form an alliance with Soul Society from Lt. Tokage, Captain Avion's substitute in most of the meetings.

"Ahem, if I may speak." He began, standing up and clearing his throat to gather everyone's attention. "To start, this Arrancar Lt. Tokage reports to us about is, I believe, desperate. Hollows of all kinds are, as Captain Keol stated, nearing extinction. Last calculations have their population down 76% of what it was at the peak of the Espada battles. To make matters worse for them, competition has appeared as the Olvidado, and as such they need help. A sort of temporary alliance with us is what they seek in the hope of us protecting them until this threat is erased. It will be just that, temporary, for once this business is over, they will return to their usual habit of killing. The decision is yours, Head Captain Syra, whether or not to accept. Just consider what I've said as you think on it."

The Brain paused for half a minute, letting his words sink in to those listening, and allowing those half-awake a chance to relax. Taking in a breath, he proceeded to report what he knew. "Now I will report what I know of our biggest threat at hand, the Olvidado. These Olvidado are called 'The Forgotten' for an obvious reason. The archives, even those secret to all but a select few, contain little information on them. Their last reign of destruction happened over 5000 years ago, and as such only vague descriptions remain on file. As for what exactly they are, I can't say. Whether they are evolved versions of Hollows, or beings of a unique origin, I do not know. However, if I were to compare the two based on loose and indirect observation, I'd say the weakest Olvidado has the power of a Gillian, meaning the more elite and rarer ones to be as strong as a Vasto Lorde. The Kings, the first Olvidado born, number at six total, and they command and can create the lesser Olvidado."

Here he stopped, eyes now in direct contact with Syra's, his expression and voice more serious than normal. "If I had to estimate, given we have yet to face one in person, I'd say the Olvidado classified as King level are beyond anything that has threatened all of existence since, in all seriousness, over 5000 years ago when they last attacked. Should this be correct, the calm before the storm you mentioned before, it's reaching its end. And the storm is a war that in our current state, will not be won without tremendous loss."

Now finished, he took his seat once again, grabbing his notebook and opening to where he left off. "Though..." He began to add, "...this is all purely estimate, no evidence to support any of this. If you want concrete information, I suggest we find a way to capture some Olvidado alive so that I may dissect their physical beings and souls. Until then, I can't confirm our chances. That is all I have to say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

Salvation. Freedom. Forgiveness. LA was lucky to receive such kind gifts. They may have resisted till the end, but there was little doubt in her mind that in the afterlife, they'd have nothing but gratitude for the kindness granted to them. Compassion that Lunalia planned to spread all around this world, Hueco Mundo, and the Seritei, in due time.

The Queen of the Olvidado was seated on a wooden bench in the middle of a playground. Well, what was once a playground. Now, it was nothing short of scrap metal, shards of it now impaling some of the locals that believed today was a good day to visit the park. Standing as vigilant as ever behind her were the usual escorts, firing a blast at anyone who dared make a move within their vision. As Lunalia relaxed in the peaceful, corpse covered park on this sunny, bloody afternoon, she was happy to hear the pleasant voice of Caesar ringing in her head.

"I understand darling, I will send the squads home and follow right behind them." She replied, standing up and smiling with excitement for the coming show. After relaying the message to the others, the squads departed for Hueco Mundo as ordered, leaving only the three of them still here. "Stay close you two, we don't want to get separated, you would miss the entertainment!" As she commanded, the two large apes gathered around her, embracing each other tightly in what appeared to be an affectionate hug. In truth, they were forming an impenetrable dome around Lunalia with their bodies, sealing her within safety. "Do not worry, as you know, I'd never let harm befall you. Oh Blessing of the Silver Moon, grant my valiant protectors your healing light!" She shouted, emitting a bright, silver aura of reitatsu, condensing it within both of her hands which she gently pressed against their chests.

As promised, Caesar unleashed one final, grand attack upon the broken city. It was indeed a mercy shot, putting the poor, pitiful creatures out of their misery. The loud blast could be heard even in her miniature sanctuary, although muffled. How tremendous the ground shook from the blast, and how painful the faces of her two bodyguards looked. Even with their hardened bodies and Lunalia's Blessing healing the wounds as fast as they got them, Caesar's attack was beyond what they could survive on their own. "Just a little longer you two, you are doing fine."

After the blast had ceased to destroy the area, and the dust settled, both of the Olvidado relaxed, releasing one another and letting their Queen free. "Oh my, I knew it'd be worth it to stay, but I never imagined a scene as wondrous as this..." Lunalia spoke, her voice a tad shaky from trying to contain the obvious glee bubbling inside. She patted both of her subordinates on the arms as a sign of thanks, seeing as how she was too awestruck to speak. It has been so long since she partook in such a glorious cleansing, it was reminiscent of their time long past.

To say the attack on the airport, the destruction of the downtown area, and the neighborhood massacre were rated-G compared to this was an understatement. LA was leveled, no building within her sight stood in the face of such a force. Even the park was unrecognizable, despite being there just minutes ago. Though the bodies of those killed prior were long lost, blasted away in the distance, new ones replaced them. Many new ones. In a casual manner, Lunalia approached a random corpse, her eyes filled with unwavering kindness scanning it from head to toe. "Rejoice, for now, you are free."

Once again, the moment only improved upon Caesar's voice reaching her mind. However, this time, she could sense with his tone that things were not all well. She wished to inquire what was wrong, but resisted the urge. Lunalia had the utmost faith in him, and if he said he'd handle it, then everything was taken care of. So instead, she called out in reply as he left, "Stay safe Darling, I will await your return back home."

Taking one last, savoring look at the carnage, she opened a portal, and along with her guards, vanished from the realm of the living. To those who find this city, it will be seen as a tragedy. To her, and all of the Olvidado, this was just the beginning.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
~Syra~

He figured that Reimi and Cerden wouldn't have anything on the Olvidado. It wasn't that he didn't think were useless but, more so the fact that Reimi wasn't in on Olvidado investigation while Cerden only knew what The Brain told him probably. His eyes hung low, staring at the floor as his mind sifted through the many thoughts he had. Suddenly Lt. Idai stepped forward and gave a startling announcement. "Sir, there appears to be an Arrancar who wishes to build a treaty with us." Idai said as he stood before Syra.

He couldn't believe what he heard. It had been so long since an Arrancar made itself known to the world. The word Arrancar made his soul pulsate....the arrancar part of it. If they ever knew, Syra would probably be attacked on sight or maybe even exiled to hell. Stroking his chin hair, he wondered just what would come of such a treaty. In the past, captain Yamamoto would have scoffed and never agree to such a thing but, if the Arrancar were willing then maybe Syra wasn't wrong in thinking of agreeing. He needed to think on such a topic and it would only take him a short while. Before he spoke, The Brain began his long and informative speech. Everything that The Brain said was correct and he liked the idea.

Suddenly the door opened, catching the Head Captain's attention.

~Bryce~

He looked Jin up and down before giving a friendly smile. "The name is Bryce Avion, Captain of Squad 11. Well if it's that important then follow me. Let's see what the big man has to say." Bryce stated before he began walking to the meeting room. He could hear The Brain through the door with ease and even he had to agree with the little genuis. As soon as The Brain finished, Bryce opened the doors, lettign the bright light of the hallway, illuminating the room better then the candles that Syra loved to use. Bryce smiled at Reimi first and then turned his attention to Syra.

"I think you should agree to it. I mean we need the help if The Brain is correct, which he always is. Besides they're probably gonna try to attack us when were weak so, we can keep on them and then destroy them after the Olvidado are finished. You know just how bad things got in the past when Soul Society declinded help so, why not. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and the Arrancar are looking pretty damn friendly right now." Bryce explained before stepping to the side for Jin, "Also a man by the name of Jin has arrived to bring us some news."

Von83194

Awards
Piedra

He stood by as the group of Olvidado left, leaving one more humanoind looking one behind. I waved its hands and Hollows around him began imploding. One of the larger ones rushed at it, but it was easily dispatched in a matter of seconds. "Now then, just who the hell are you?? Some wannabe emperor or something??" Said the figure, laughing. Hus face was void of features, except for his eyes. "You think that you're going to rally troops and try to take us out and then go on to get the Soul Society too?? Don't be a dumb ass." It slashed it's sword and took out another large portion of the Hollows remaining. "I should whoop your ass..."

Piedra was mildly impressed by the figures power. He took a few steps towards the figure and stopped. "You must be one of the Kings I've heard about..... Hmmm, interesting. You're the first of your kind that I've been able to look at without wanting up-chuck." Watch your words, said Tenshi in his head. Now is not the time. Screw that, you've got one of those bastards in front of you now. Rip his head off!!!! Said Oni, clearly ready for a fight. Piedra sighed. "As much as I'd love to fight you now, I'm afraid that not all the pieces are in place yet." He turned towards the remaining hollows, and lifted his shade, firing a large cero, killing them all.

He turned back to the man. "But soon, everything will be ready, and you will be able to, how did you say it, 'whoop my ass'." He opened a portal behind him. "I'm sure we can both wait a little while longer." He stepped through and it closed behind him.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
"The name is Bryce Avion, Captain of Squad 11. Well if it's that important then follow me. Let's see what the big man has to say."

Jin walked through the doors with Captain Bryce, with a smirk on his face. Actually getting into a Captain's meeting. Jin looked at the man sitting at the Head Captains and was shocked to see someone so young sitting there. Damn. They are just going to let anybody on Captains seat wont they. Jin looked around and saw a little kid sitting their, with the Captain's coat on, eyeballing him with interest. Jin almost burst out with laughter. Oh god, ahahaha. Man I am so glad I left this shit hole. Little kids as Captains? Jin is really good at controlling his emotions. so he didn't let his amusement show. Jin straightend himself out as he started talking to the leaders of Soul Society.

"My name is Jin Shino, and I have some news that you might find interesting. I was in the World of the Living, in a city called Los Angeles. when Oliviado showed up. From what I saw, they were attacking what is known as an Airport, killing humans left and right, causing general havoc. You must be wondering why I didn't step in to stop them. I'm not stupid. I know when I'm outclassed and even letting my hollow partially free, wouldn't have a chance alone against those bastards. By now though, it's probably destroyed. All of it. So I am here to offer my aid. I will work with you all, and promise not to cause trouble during the duration of this conflict. All I ask is that I am able to access the most basic areas, around Seretei. Of course, anywhere you say is off limit, and I will respect your wishes of where I am not to go.

Jin waited for their reaction, when another thought came to his head. Some of them may not know what he was talking about when he said his Hollow. "I'd better explain something else. When I was talking about my hollow, I meant I am a Visored. I have a mask. Allow me to show it to you. Don't worry, I have complete control over the hollow inside of me.

Jin reached for his face, and summoned the mask of the Hollow inside of him. He felt the coolness of the hollows skin, merging with his face and his being, becoming part of him. Jin's mask is now a part of him, turning his face into a human skull. Jin's eyes turned to a Hollows black and yellow eyes, and his voice was layered with the Hollows voice as well, giving him a weird way of talking.

"This is what I mean when I have a Hollow in me. I also will refrain from using this in Seretei."

Jin removed his mask with a sweaoing motion of his hand, and his face returned to normal, and his eyes turning blood red like usual. Jin crossed his arms and waited politely for the Captains reaction to the news he had just brought them. Surely his request wasn't unreasonable.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Cerden

Cerden heard The Brain speak — speak about how without definite real, research material, there would be no real strategy on the Oliviado, at least not a defensive strategy to use against them. Cerden was actually paying attention to this. He didn't know why, but TB made everything sound so interesting, unlike some people he knows..

Just as Cerden was going to speak, some guy by the name of Jin Shino came in, and addressed just about everyone in the room, claiming he had dire information for the whole Thirteen Court Guard Squads. Cerden was highly doubtful until Jin mentioned that the Oliviado were spotted in the World of the Living in some city called Los Angeles.

"I've heard of that city, it's supposed to be the city of angels." Cerden commented as he leaned forward before releasing a small burp, "it's probably not the city of angels anymore since it's now boom-boom." Cerden said with a laugh.

Cerden then began to look at Jin as he demostrated his hollow powers. He was interested in this guy, but more importantly, he knew that TB would want to study him intensely. "Cool trick. As long as you don't blow us all to kingdom come, I think Head-Captain Syra wouldn't mind a Visored on our side. Even more so, you might be best fitted to work along side with The little kiddy brain, here." Cerden said with a jackass smile as he looked towards The Brain, "Isn't that right, TB?"

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
"Genji, you sure took your sweet time to get here?", asked Cerden in response Genji's greeting. Genji chuckled slightly, "Sorry, I kind of lost track of time a little bit", he said while scratching his head with a slight smile across his face. Before he could speak more, his eyes shot to the hallway, as Reimi walked in. Captain of Squad 5, Reimi Taiyo was a good looking girl. Her young and vibrant beauty was complimented by her strong will and confidence. Genji found her personality absolutely intriguing. She was unlike so many girls, making her so... unique you could say. He loved it. Having an eye on her since she became Captain, Genji's started have several feeling for Reimi. Many time had he thought about what it'd be like to have a woman like that, but he's never had the courage to ask. He's afraid of breaking captain conduct, but mostly of being rejected.

His eyes quickly shot back to Cerden, hoping he didn't notice him staring, only to find him drooling over Akairo. (And I was worried...), he thought to himself with a big grin. His attention now going back to the Head Captain, he realized just about everyone was now accounted for and with that Syra started the meeting.

Genji listened intently, trying not to get distracted... His eyes caught with Celebrindal's once, before he quickly looked away again. Genji figured he just respected the attention he had given to the Head Captain.

"Yeah, everything is fine on this end. As far as Olvidado business...I couldn't tell ya.", Captain Taiyo spoke in response to the Head Captain's introduction. Genji lingered on every word.

"I am the same with Reimi. We know very little about these Olvidado, and what we do know doesn't give us any advantage. Unless we can get something significant on them or anything useful, this gathering is a complete waste of time...", now Cerden speaking too. He agreed with both statements, but would listen in more before saying anything.

Captain Keol put in his thoughts too. Basic information we already knew, but there really wasn't much to say. We know the legends, we know the history, but none of us has actually faced any of the beings before. We won't know until we encounter them.

Thought the 13 Court Guard Squads has gotten soft in the absence of enemy, this is the strongest the Soul Society has been. The captains present are among some of the most powerful the seritei has ever seen, yet Genji was still worried. He knows all to well what captains of old were capable of. Captains like Byakuya Kuchiki, Shunsui Kyoraku, and of course the great Head Captain Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. If captains like these were overwhelmed and some even murdered by the Olvidado threat... Than there's a good chance that the new captains could be over their heads as well.

Pushing aside the thoughts most likely in the back of everyone's head, he snapped his attention back to the meeting, with Brains in the middle of a speal.

"...To make matters worse for them, competition has appeared as the Olvidado, and as such they need help. A sort of temporary alliance with us is what they seek in the hope of us protecting them until this threat is erased. It will be just that, temporary, for once this business is over, they will return to their usual habit of killing. The decision is yours, Head Captain Syra, whether or not to accept. Just consider what I've said as you think on it."

Genji couldn't help but agree with him. Though the arrancar, the ever enemies to the Soul Society, are themselves getting annihilated by this wave of terror. A temporary alliance might be exactly what we need. But if this abomination even thought of stabbing us in the back, Genji would be the one to kill him himself.

Brains began to speak again. He shared all information he knew of the Olvidado. Speaking of the level of their power. In aggreement for the most part, Genji couldn't help but think again that some of the higher up Olvidado Kings could be far stronger even than Vasto Lordes...

Bryce now walking into the meeting, he seemed to have a strange man with him. Genji didn't know what to think of this, until the man made his own announcment.

"My name is Jin Shino, and I have some news that you might find interesting. I was in the World of the Living, in a city called Los Angeles. when Oliviado showed up. From what I saw, they were attacking what is known as an Airport, killing humans left and right, causing general havoc. You must be wondering why I didn't step in to stop them. I'm not stupid. I know when I'm outclassed and even letting my hollow partially free, wouldn't have a chance alone against those bastards. By now though, it's probably destroyed. All of it. So I am here to offer my aid. I will work with you all, and promise not to cause trouble during the duration of this conflict. All I ask is that I am able to access the most basic areas, around Seretei. Of course, anywhere you say is off limit, and I will respect your wishes of where I am not to go.

Something about this man made Genji cringe. Perhaps it was the fact that he assumed the captains didn't know anything about the powers of a Visored, while Genji thoroughly unsurprised by his hollow mask. Or maybe it was the fact that the squads had to rely on outside help at all, but Genji just found a distaste for the situation. Sucking up his own emotions though, he would keep a neutral opinion on the front.

But as Cerden spoke about a collected effort with the Visored, Genji's thoughts still stuck on their talk of this Los Angeles... "Head Captain, what do you wish to do about this discovery? Should we a send a squadron to check it out??", Genji quetioned their leader. Too worked up about the whole conversation, he wanted there to be a plan put in motion. For as they spoke, he's sure the Olvidado menace had something even more horrific being planned.

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The Brain

After he finished his speech, a moment of silence settled for a brief time as his news set in. The knowledge of a force so great, it may tower over even the Captains, was not something one could shrug off. Breaking the silence, in addition to shining some light on the dark mood setting in a literal sense, the doors to the meeting room creaked open. In walked Captain Bryce Avion of Squad 11, as late as expected, bringing with him an unknown guest. He jumped right into the conversation, The Brain able to tell he'd been listening from the outside before entering, agreeing with the statements said and wishing to side with the Arrancar for now. The Brain always respected Bryce's intellect and contributions to the Institute, but his laziness would always get in the way of achieving his true potential.

Next, Bryce introduced a man name Jin, the stranger he brought along to the meeting. The Brain ripped his attention away from his notes upon hearing the man's full name, Jin Shino, and listened closely to what he had to say. If the was the same Jin he thought it was, The Brain would become more curious and cautious at once. Even better, though in a bittersweet way, he delivered the news of an Olvidado attack in the World of the Living, a devastating one by the description given. Just as he predicted, the calm had ended, and the storm had arrived before they were even aware.

Upon seeing Jin display his hidden power, it was confirmed to The Brain that this was the same Jin from many years ago. This offer of assisting them was the perfect chance to get to observe a new specimen, and he wasn't going to let the chance slip away. "I believe, Captain Cerden, it was called that in name alone before. Now, however, depending on the extent of the damage, spirits numbering from the hundreds to thousands will be wandering the place, meaning a possible rush of Hollows if we don't act quickly. Head Captain, just as Captain Uesugi suggested, I believe we should send a few squadrons to provide support to any Soul Reapers stationed in that area and to deliver Soul Burial as needed. I will dispatch researchers with them in hopes of collecting any sort of information on the Olvidado, for every little bit counts."

"As for our guest..." He went on, addressing Jin, "...should you accept his aid, as I believe we should, I recommend he be under constant surveillance by a Captain. It's clear as day that this is the same Jin Shino that committed crimes against the Seritei, including destruction of property and injuring many Shinigami in the process. He may say he has control now, but the past is evidence to his violent nature." He paused, the rest of his statement focused on Syra, "Therefore, I am willing to keep an eye on him, if you agree Head Captain. He may stay in one of the rest chambers in my lab, if needed, during his stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

After departing from LA and entering the portal, Lunalia had arrived in Hueco Mundo to be greeted by the squads which took part in the attack. She could sense their bittersweet feelings, the obvious joy of success having a pinch of sadness tossed in with the loss of one of the Spider Olvidado. She approached one and patted it on the head, telling them to not be saddened by the loss, but to celebrate the victory in the name of those who are lost. Sending them off to recover and relax, including her two guards, Lunalia headed in the opposite direction alone toward her usual spot, high above the wasteland.

Atop a large, cylinder rock formation was the location Lunalia would call her residence. It wasn't anything too fancy, as it was mostly used to store her belongings and nothing else. Most times she visited, she'd do as she is this time, sit atop the roof and dangle her legs over the edge, enjoying the view of Hueco Mundo below, and the moon above. "So much excitement today, feels just like old times." Unable to help it, she laughed a little at herself. "Can't believe I'm this happy over something as small as a city, it really has been a long time since we've been active. This is only the beginning though, grand things await us, it is almost time..."

Lunalia decided to lay back, staring up at the beautiful sky and glorious moon. "I hope Caesar is alright and hurries, I am very much looking forward to the next phase already." She whispered to herself, thoughts racing wildly of things to come.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Reimi simply watched the situation unfold before her eyes. A Visored agreeing to conjugate a pact with the committee. If anything, her feelings were a mixture between confusion and anxiety. Of course, things were just playing out and there was no telling what subsequent events would happen without taking the right protocol. Reimi sighed and threw her head back as if to take in the information, analyze it, and make sense of what they should or should not do. Although all she could do at this point was make suggestions. Ultimately the decision would be up to the Head Captain.

Hearing Cerden's remark of the situation rubbed off on Reimi the wrong way. So much in the fact that she actually glanced over to him making eye contact as if to remind him of the severity of the situation. There were times to laugh and joke but this was not one of those times. She shook her head, warding off the emotion of subtle annoyance. But now was not her time to talk as Genji, made a certain suggestion.

"Head Captain, what do you wish to do about this discovery? Should we a send a squadron to check it out??"

Reimi put a thumb to her bottom lip and lowered her eyelids to think acting as if the question were directed in her own direction. 'The Olvidado aren't an easy opponent...by any means at all. A squadron of captains might be overestimating their abilities. But someone has to get the job done, right? If it is only scouting the situation.' Of course her instincts would still have her skeptical of Jin; literally showing up out of nowhere. Someone had to watch him as The Brain alluded to, even if not officially.

Sometimes Reimi's confidence came as a surprise even to herself. Raising from her seat, she bowed deeply and gave a reassuring promise to the Syra: "Captain Syra, I agree with Genji's compromise of sending a small group just for scouting purposes. Any unnecessary confrontations with the Olvidado will be avoided by all costs. I personally volunteer to accompany the mission with those who will come to aid." Reimi rose from her bowing position and looked Syra straight in the eye. A short moment passes as she broke the contact to stare blankly. This time, her voice came out much more soft; just above a whisper. "I believe we have to act fast if we want to achieve anything. Soul Society has been much too quiet and if my memory serves me right, waiting around to see if the Olvidado continues its path of destruction may end up on our own field."

With that said, Reimi took her seat once again and awaited the captain's response. If anything she would simply get a simple 'no'. But a gut instinct let her know that the scenario that would eventually play out could deem much more destructive than Los Angeles. For each second they sat conversing the condition would be another valuable second wasted.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka was quite taken by the arrancar that entered the room. Not one arrancar entered the seretei on peaceful pretenses.

After Jin, The arrancar spoke and Genji spoke of sending a squad to Los Angeles.
"Upon your order head Captain I shall leave to the world of the living again to investigate... I'm the captain with the most experience in said world. I shall go with a squad of three or four soul reapers who have similar amounts of expereince, one being assistant captain Riou Hikari."

He stepped up and out of his seat... He wanted to see if Jin was pure-hearted to a degree. He walked up to him and looked into his eyes... Although the tone of red Reminded Haruka of the field of battle. He could tell. He extended his hand. "My name is Haruka Keol, Captain of 3rd company... Nice to meet you Jin." He used a tone lighter than his rather conceited regular voice so that he could appear that he was friendly. He was hoping to shake hands with the arrancar with a decent greeting.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
~Syra~

Syra couldn't believe what he had heard. There was no one in either world that was dumb enough to attack the world of the living unless they were as brilliant as the Olvidado. He hated to hear about the destruction of L.A. for it meant so many lives lost and so many hollows would now have been created. Ever since Aizen, the world had become more dangerous as the hollows became more aggressive or well the ones that were actually still around. This would also be another excuse for the fullbringers to blame the world of the souls for their problems. His eyes focused on this Jin while his culminated the many answers to both the truce and the L.A. attack. Reimi and Haruka both wanted to tag along and Jin wanted to stay within SS. He knew of only one man that knew of the knowledge of the Olvidado or atleast a way of finding them.

"Reimi, Haruka, and Genji, you will go to the world of the living and scout L.A. Save the pluses and destroy any hollow that attempts to kill an innocent or plus. If any Olvidado are there, try to capture atleast one alive but, if not then that's fine. Jin, you will be allowed within Soul Society for now but, Vice-Captain Idai Tokage will accompany you while i'm away. Bryce, and The Brain, you will accompany me to this truce meeting with the arrancar. Akairo, it would be a pleasure to request your assistance to tag along with me." Syra commanded before standing before his captains, "Jin, and Idai, i would like to ask you to go Karakura Town and meet with man b the name Urahara Kisuke. He owns a small shop and is easy to find. While i'm away, Athel is in charge. Do not worry everyone, we shall prevail against these new threats."

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fear wasn't something that readily struck into Akairo's heart but guilt was completely different from that.

Los Angeles was all but gone from the report given and from her perspective something could have been done beforehand. If only she had mentioned something to the others before and not wasted time then maybe a lot of lives could have been saved. It was just that Akairo had never expected for the readings to be true. "Damn it!!! I loved that city, I can't believe those bastards did this to such a beautiful place, " her rage started to build up while her mind raced with the notions of what had to be done and what could be coming next. Even with Syra asking to be accompanied by her, her feelings didn't change.

A small distraction at best, Syra proved to be a rather enticing option and immediately Akairo agreed.

"Alright Syra I'll go with you but make sure that all of you are careful okay?? I've been away for awhile and did some research on these Olvidado characters and by the looks of it the most powerful ones are called Kings. Their strength is outrageous." She didn't want to say anymore as rumors and conjecture weren't enough to rile people up in a good way, if she were to speak highly of the Olvidado then the other captains might begin to question her loyalty.

There wasn't much more for her to say at that time but before anything else happened Akairo made sure to inform the others of what could happen to them. "I know this sounds bad but umm please for your sakes don't be overconfident. Reimi I'm not directing this at you but be careful please. For all you guys know this could be a trap and there might be other Olvidado waiting for you guys there."

Akairo laughed and shrugged her statement off. "Shall we be going then??"

~~~~~

OOC: Caesar post coming soon.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
As soon as Reimi received her orders to go to the real world to investigate the situation, she sat up and gave Syra a two fingered salute and proceeded to walk out of the area. Time was something that Soul Society did not have if it was dealing with a threat as great as the Olvidado. "Kings" as they were called, it would be an understatement if one were to say that bringing one back is a difficult task. Furthermore, there mere fact that Los Angeles was destroyed in a matter of moments may have caused Reimi's confidence to waver. But she had much of it to spare. Just as she opened the door to exit, Akairo's voice made their way to Reimi's ears.

"I know this sounds bad but umm please for your sakes don't be overconfident. Reimi I'm not directing this at you but be careful please. For all you guys know this could be a trap and there might be other Olvidado waiting for you guys there."

Reimi grew a light grin as her head turned toward the source of the voice. 'Overconfidence' may have been the most annoying word anyone could direct toward her, but luckily Akairo saved face by making that term broad. "No need to worry, we'll be back in no time. Genji, Haruka, let's get a move on. Those things aren't gonna wait on us you know."

This would be Reimi's first time going into the world of the living as a Captain. It would be an exciting venture as well as a anxious one seeing as the group still had a mission to fulfill. Although Los Angeles was a rather large city to scope out. And by the time they get there the Olvidado may have moved on to another area. Hopefully worldly things such as the Lakers or Dodgers would not subtract from the prime focus. There were certainly no promises on that notion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back