• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, okay Shinra. Just put up a template when you're ready.

Umm.... I'm gonna say no Knight. Maybe if it's like a part of your bankai or something. But not just whimsically or anything.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol, okay Shinra. Just put up a template when you're ready.

Umm.... I'm gonna say no Knight. Maybe if it's like a part of your bankai or something. But not just whimsically or anything.

That's what I was thinking of actually. But No it is. Just about done with the template, should have it up later today.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, they can be. I figure a lot of the locale in the world of the living would just end up taking place in Karakura town though.

Doesn't make a difference to me really. I guess it would make sense if we kept it all in Japan though.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Haruka Keol
Species: Soul Reaper
Side: good duh!
Division: 3rd
Appearance: Clad in the third company cloak, He obtained it by means of duel against his former captain over 30 years ago and dispite his youth compared to other captains, he's well-endowed because he's considered one of the stronger soul reapers in this age. Underneath his coat, he wears a black T-shirt and obi slacks tied by a black belt similar to karate or kung-fu belts.

His eyes are a distinct blue with a thick ring of hazel, giving them a more greenish appearance, His hair has black roots and edged with navy blue tips which fall to his shoulders. His skin is a pale peach tone.

Personality: His current personality was a rather distasteful to start, he was often a coward, not much different than your typical nerd or geeky cliche. He was pretty smart and great at thinking on his feet. But he was a weakling in both mental and physical endurance. He gave himself up to save a friend and some would say that was a decent way to die but most say he took the coward's way out.

But that changed after he came to the soul society. He decided it was a new lease on 'life' persay. His resolve to become a better person kicked in and that helped him overcome his weaknesses in his physical life. He became sarcastic to start and started using his wit more to get back at people. He's naturally selfless, he's also very stubborn from time to time, and his pride in his strength has grown exponentially.

He's now a ruthless, naturally judgemental individual who's open to any decision... And his sarcasm is unrivaled when you get him mad. He'll only get sarcastic at other soul reapers, but against enemies, he's sarcastic and he'll cut your head off.

Bio: Haruka was a typical nerd, quirky to an abnormal degree, constantly picked on. He only had one friend, And Haruka held onto him like glue since they were in elementary. In high school His friend constantly got into fights because People constantly picked on Haruka... The last fight was when Haruka took a bullet to protect his friend, one named Shiki Touya.

Haruka was a lone soul who wandered the streets of town until he encountered a soul reaper named Riou Hikari. Riou brought Haruka to the soul society and also mentioned the soul reaper academy... Haruka decided to take this chance to change his 'life' for better and quickly enrolled. One year later, Haruka graduated and had his Zanpakuto ready to wedge it into some Hollows but since there was a lack of activity, Haruka was assigned to squad 3 and his Captain was none other than the soul reaper who sent him there. Riou and Haruka began training and Haruka unlocked Shikai soon after. On Haruka's 19th 'birthday' Riou surprised Haruka by giving him her Captain's coat. Under one condition, that they duel. If Haruka won, He would become captain and Riou would resign herself to Vice-captain. and if Riou won, Haruka would be named Vice captain.

Haruka's and Riou's limits were pushed to their utmost limits to a degree that most soul reapers had rarely seen since before the attacks of the arrancars. Haruka had pushed himself so far as to actually unlock Bankai in said battle... after Haruka had done so... He left Riou in near shreds (similar condition as Ichigo when he fought Byakuya) and he passed out from over exhaustion for two weeks. When he awoke, he found Riou by his side holding her folded captain's coat on her lap.

"So... it seems I surpassed you."

"Yes..."

Haruka sat up and she put the folded coat on his lap.
Zanpakuto Name: Kage
Sealed Form: Murasame
http://www.todoespadas.com/images/WKC/Murasame1bGrande.jpg

Release Phrase: "O darkness unleash! Kage!"
Shikai Apperance: a small 3in black aura begins to eminate around Haruka, contrasting the white coat.
Shikai Powers: Oblivion aura- A black aura begins to eminate from Haruka, hastening his abilities at the time, but draws upon his strength in the long run.
Bankai Name: Blades of the night
Bankai Release Phrase: "The darkness is unbridled now. BANKAI!!! BLADES OF THE NIGHT!"
Bankai Appearance:
wielding two longswords, Haruka's black aura expands to 5in beyond his body and two black flames expand from his back like wings.
Bankai Powers: an accelerated form of Oblivion aura, it pushes Haruka's body to it's utmost limits and the longer he remains in this form the longer he'll have to rest.
Abilities/Kido:
flash step
Abilities used in Shikai:
Blackfire manipulation- this ability is very powerful although very costly. This type of technique requires atleast 3-7 seconds of Shikai or Bankai to use sucessfully. These attacks are worth the charge though. This can range from a simple black fireball or more advanced techniques like Dragonblaze.

Blackfire Infusion- using Blackfire Manipulation, He can litterally light his sword with blackfire and make said blade more powerful. A really useful technique in any dire situation.

Gatsuga Kage- A powerful wave attack that sends a wave of Blackfire in most commonly a forward or Upward direction.

Abilities used only in Bankai:
Darkfire lift- Using the 'wings' on his back Haruka is unaffected by gravity unless he wills it. they constantly release Spirit energy to allow this, but just like Shikai, It draws upon one's spiritual pressure and energy.

Oblivion Aura Ver2- although this is called Ver2 the energy output into Haruka's attacks and movement is accelerated over 15 times that when Haruka uses Oblivion Aura Ver1, but draws upon Haruka's Spiritual pressure and strength in unison with Darkfire lift. This ability tops out all bodily potential and also allows for Ichigo-level exhertion when he achieves bankai.

Blackfire dragonblaze- the utmost potential of the use of Blackfire manipulation- Although an obviously powerful attack it takes approximately 30 seconds to fully charge and unleash this attack. This attack litterally summons a black flaming dragon and unleashes it in a straight path. It literally destroys all in that path, which is about 3000 meteres ahead of Haruka.

Other:
Theme:
Regular Battle theme:
Bankai:

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Here's the start for my first template, I'll fill it in soon.

Name: Caesar Hajdu

Age: Its hard to tell how old that Caesar is from his looks, but he seems youthful enough.

Species: Olvidado King.

Side: Obviously with the Olvidado.

Appearance: Caesar has a formed humanoid body, devoid of any facial features other than piercing glowing eyes that are normally a dull yet pulsing hue of red-orange, or pale yellow. His body is completely tan overlaid with a white sheen He stands at a meek 5'6, short but with a compact body with an illustrious display of more translucent bands of white around both his thighs and upper arms, one of these bands also pulses around Caesar’s neck.

Due to an explicit joke between Caesar and his good friend Legan, this Olivadado King has a crisp and over defined but simple six-pack abdominal structure and on the reverse side a purposeful and perfectly shaped backside, the globes of muscular flesh as gorgeous as the light itself. There is however an odd looking tear in his chest that leaks perpetual blackness. His back has seven protruding spikes that are aligned off the spine with one that grows further out toward the top of the back itself, while each spike is tipped with a dusty jewel like adornment.

Personality: It can be quite hard to tell at times just what is going on inside Caesar's head. For one he acts on whim, but never falls too fall from a single path, that of being respected by whatever means possible. Where strength and brute force might falter, Caesar is objectively a being of great compassion but on a short fuse. Both calm and humorously sadistic in nature for all to see can bring about random situations that can erupt quickly into a catastrophe depending on Caesar's reaction.

Bio: One of the first of their kind, Caesar has obtained the knowledge of event the ancient rituals of the Olvidado. There was a time when something caused a shift in the way that reaiatsu was produced and transported in between the realms and when that happened, the Olvidado were allowed to completely form and drop into the open expanse of the worlds and take their place...

Reiatsu Ability: Caesar manifests an abundant nature of reiatsu and flourishes this abundance to manipulate very specific properties in physics to both expand reiatsu to cause explosions and also to shrink it and cause implosions as well. The level of manipulation that Caesar has with this ability is phenomenal and with it he is able to single out quantities of reiatsu as a force in combination with his abilities.

He also is explicitly versed in using reiatsu to shift the density of objects at any given time, using more or less energy to achieve tasks such as changing the density of a feather to that of cement or likewise causing a speeding projectile to hit like a fly.

As most Kings are able to do, Caesar also has increased durability and can control spiritual energy in an array of ways for simpler forms of attack like beams and blasts of that nature.

King Armament Name: Divinum Frangitur

Alpha Form: This a simple looking longsword with a teal handle and darker blue colored blade that is a set with a matching shield of the same color scheme. The ability of this sword and shield combo is that of extension and kinetic distribution. The sword can extend to great lengths that easily can be more than 350 meters, and while doing so change the force behind a stab or slice while moving at and beyond supersonic speeds. The shield is able to also grow in size and defend against attacks by producing a buffer made of the very energy produced by the impacts of said attacks by displacing the output via reiatsu flowing around the shield.

Omega Form: The Omega Form of Divinum Frangitur is a complete amalgam of all the previous abilities that Caesar possesses. He is able to freely manipulate the density of objects while also using reiatsu to polish and control each material on whim. By causing reaiatsu to break apart and shift atoms and other small compounds of elements, Caesar is easily able to produce even atomic explosions and channel off such energy exuded by these happenings. More so than normal, the disposition of Caesar's abilities allow him to unleash a force from within himself that is spawned indefinitely in this form only, a branching network of embodiments that keep his constructs viable even in the face of negation from an outside force. Basically an act of inverse eradication, or in simple terms; creation.

The sword changes shape slightly and becomes a thicker sword with a brighter hue of blue, while the shield reforms into a sheen of armor that fuses across the body of Caesar. The principles of Caesar's abilities are the same but now his reach is expanded and with his eyes he can zoom and view the exact principles of anything he choose, giving an even greater control over the aspects of both constructing and deconstructing whatever is in his path.

Sentrance Vicen: An overload of reaiatsu that re-embodies Caesar back wards unto a point in time he sealed away long ago, the basis of his being that when reached, automatically causes the fathom of everything Caesar never was and without the need for a physical body offhand, opens a rift in existence that builds Caesar back from the ground up as a new being, also erasing his former existence entirely.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Template.

Um, I'm not sure how I feel about him being a Captain without knowing bankai. And I couldn't see how your character could beat a Captain without knowing bankai. I would think your fight would have to be 'til an utter defeat happens. So... I donno. Just my thoughts.

Template.

See, and that's what I'm talking about. Always so much depth in your characters. I love how you gave your own twist on his weapons too.

Accepted.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
like I said in my template, the competition to obtain the captainship was a duel by first blood. I wouldn't think you need bankai for that and if there was little to no activity of hollows or Arrancars, I would think the soul reaper's edges might've dulled... but I'll change around the bio and remove the limits on his bankai if you so wish.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Um, I'm not sure how I feel about him being a Captain without knowing bankai. And I couldn't see how your character could beat a Captain without knowing bankai. I would think your fight would have to be 'til an utter defeat happens. So... I donno. Just my thoughts.

It's entirely possible to wreck a captain without Bankai. One example is my quincy and my fullbringer which i'm not using. Oh wait....Kenpachi Zaraki, who doesn't ahve bankai whatsoever and still is considerably destructive. Ichigo's dad, Kiske is highly powerful without use of bankai and Yuroichi needed no bankai to break Soifon's face. Recently Byakuya beat that fullbringer guy that was as strong as a captain without real use of his bankai. It's about how ya use it and not what ya got.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well it really doesn't matter to me either way man. I just thought I'd ask about it. You can have it either way. I guess I figured you wouldn't want to be limited in that way as a Captain.

You're accepted Shinra.

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
Here's my first temp.

Name: Idai Tokage

Nickname: Snake

Side: Soul Society

Division: 11

Appearance: Idai Tokage is a pale skinned young man, with a slim, muscled body. He’s tall, approximately 6’2”. He has gray-green hair cut in a style similar to Kensei Muguruma (as a vizard). His most prominent facial feature is his eyes. Yellow with black slits for pupils, like a snake’s, hence the nickname. He also has relatively sharp teeth, almost all of them ending in a point.

He wears a sleeveless haori, black, with a sleeveless white shirt under it. He wears his zanpakuto on his back, with a dark green strap going across his chest. He also wears a pair of white fingerless gloves on his hands. His Lieutenant Badge is worn proudly on his left arm.

Personality: Idai tends to be very relaxed. Even in a fight, he seems to be unaffected by any worry or doubt. He’s a very loyal friend and subordinate, always stopping to help those in need. He’s also very friendly. In battle, he’s very loyal to his nickname. He first stalks his opponent then, he strikes from the shadows. Once he has a target in his sights, he never lets them escape.

Bio: Idai Tokage remembers nothing of his former life. He awoke in District 9 of the Rukongai. It was relatively peaceful, since it was so close to the center. Alone in this new world, he began to wander. He eventually came to a small house near the edge of a forest. The house was inhibited by an old man, named Daimyo. The man could sense his great spiritual pressure and saw the confusion and fear on the boy’s face. He felt bad for the child, so he took him in. Little did Idai know, Daimyo was a former shinigami captain.

A few months later, Daimyo and Idai went into town for groceries. There, they saw the captain of Squad One, who was apparently an old friend of Daimyo. They conversed for a while, and then he asked Daimyo if he was training the young man who accompanied him. When Daimyo said no he replied by saying, “Shame, I sense he has much potential.” Upon returning home, Idai begged for Daimyo to train him. For days he said no. It seemed like his mind was made up.

The next week, they went back into town. They bumped into a few wandering swordsmen, one of which Idai had seemed to really piss off. He began fighting Idai, slashing at him with his sword. Idai dodged all of his attacks, holding his own against the armed opponent. He eventually tired himself out, and decided that the battle wasn’t worth his time. After arriving back home Daimyo decided to train Idai.

After a year and a half of non-stop training, Daimyo took Idai to see the Captain. With his permission, he became a soul reaper. For a year he served in Squad 4, where he developed his ability to heal. He became highly proficient at it, and advance through the ranks. He was then transferred to Squad 2, and did stealth opps. One day, he encountered the swordsman again, as a member of Squad 11. He challenged Idai to a battle, and he accepted. At first, the battle was at a stalemate, but then the swordsman activated his shikai. His katana was transformed in to gigantic broad sword. The battle was turning in his favor. Idai was getting tired from blocking the gigantic sword. He heard a voice in his head, telling him what to do, what to say. He then activated his shikai, and soon after, won the battle.

He transferred to Squad 11. He seemed out of place, due to their love of fighting and often rowdiness, but his melee abilities, along with those of his zanpakuto, made him a formidable opponent, and a valued ally. He rose even higher, to 3rd seat. Shortly after he began training to achieve his bankai, which the Captain decided to personally help him with. Then, the Vice-Captain died, killed in a battle with an Olvidado King. It wasn't looking then. Captain Kenpachi was slowly getting sicker and sicker, until eventually he died at the hands of Bryce Avion. He was then promoted to Vice-Captain by Captain Syra. With his diligence and seriousness for battle and Bryce's sheer destructive power, they are a fierce duo that's suposed to train the squad to become the strongest army the Soul Society has ever seen.

Zanpakuto Name: Komodo no Kuchi

Sealed Form: A basic katana with a dark green case, black and green woven handle, and an oval guard with triangles inside. He wears it on his back, with the handle on his right shoulder.

Release Phrase: Feast upon thy enemies, Komodo no Kuchi.

Shikai Appearance: The blade shrinks to about the size of a large wakizashi. The blade is serrated with all the points curving downward.

Shikai Powers: Komodo Spit: The blade produces a substance similar to Komodo dragon spit, infecting the target once the blade cuts his opponent. The infection spreads from cell to cell, and causes cells to kill themselves off. Used correctly, it can also cure others from diseases.

Birthright: His zanpakuto gives him the basic powers of a predator. All of his senses are enhanced (sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch), as well as his strength, speed, and endurance.

Bankai Name: Take your place among the gods, Idaina Kami no Komodo!!

Bankai Appearance: Un-mastered- He’s now wearing a gray-green skin-tight suit made of what appears to be reptile skin. There’s a hood that goes over his head, like a Komodo’s head, with eye holes that match up with his eyes. From the backs of his hands sprout short blades, two on each hand, which are like his shikai. They are pointed forward, like claws.

Mastered- Instead of a suit, his body actually transforms into that of a lizard man. His body becomes much larger, and the effects of Birthright are improved. Also, he has three blades on each hand, and two on each foot.

Bankai Powers: Special Attack- Hunter’s Joy: Idai lowers his spiritual pressure and quietly stalks his opponent. Then he lunges forward and slashes at them from behind.

Abilities/Kido: Master Healer
Master of Reconnaissance
Master of Melee Combat
Regeneration/Accelerated Healing- His body has a weird way of turning spiritual energy from the environment into cells. The process is not instantaneous, and the greater the wound the longer it takes for him to heal. However, more spiritual energy can speed the process up.
Shunpo

Other: Idai is claustrophobic, and is often found on the roof of the Squad 11 compound, or somewhere near by.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
It's entirely possible to wreck a captain without Bankai. One example is my quincy and my fullbringer which i'm not using. Oh wait....Kenpachi Zaraki, who doesn't ahve bankai whatsoever and still is considerably destructive. Ichigo's dad, Kiske is highly powerful without use of bankai and Yuroichi needed no bankai to break Soifon's face. Recently Byakuya beat that fullbringer guy that was as strong as a captain without real use of his bankai. It's about how ya use it and not what ya got.

Yeah, I feel ya Nigga. I was just saying that because more so of the rules of The 13 Court Guard Squads.

About the Head Captain, I was gonna leave him NPC if no one claimed. If you or somebody else wants to, yeah you can be Head Captain. I just wouldn't expect a whole load of action until later on. Obviously he's not gonna be on the frontline.

EDIT:
Von83194 said:
Here's my first temp.

Von can you change your font color. I run off the white page. Otherwise, accepted.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh by the way, here's my template. You might recognize it Superbia.

Basic Information

Name: Genji Uesugi

Side: Soul Society

Divsion: 7th

Personal Info

Appearance/Build/Attire: He stands at six foot even. Moderate lengthed dark brown hair that hangs swooped over in bangs, covering all his forehead and ends just below his brow. Intense brown eyes. There is a slight pale glint to his skin. A muscular yet skinny build makes him agile and tough. He wears normal shinigami robes. His captain's jacket cuts off just a little bit higher than most, stopping level with his knees. It also has no sleeves on it. Other than his normal uniform, he has a single brown leather wrist band on his left arm. He also happens to have both of his ears pierced. The piercings are two black balls that can barely be seen from under his legthy hair.

Personality: Genji, at times can be very cold, but if someone is close enough to him they will find his soft and loving side. He has a perfectionistic personality. Things usually need to go his way or he can get very frustrated. Despite his temper though, he can be very level-headed and insightful. Some of the things that can come out of his mouth are so intellectually fulfilling, even he isn't sure what he said...

Biography: Although Genji has a strong sense of loyalty and trust to others, he hasn't many strong family bonds through seperation and conflict. He finds himself with a lack of self-esteem, thinking many times that he is not good enough for most, yet will still give you the evil eye and tell ya to f**k off.

Zanpakuto Name/Releases/Powers

Sword Name: Senazuchi (Thunder Conductor)

Description of Sealed Form: Regular katana with just a little bit of a smaller blade and longer hilt than usual swords. The guard is in the shape of a thick circular metal band with pointed studs jutting from all sides. The hilt is wrapped in a light gray cloth.

Release Phrase: Tear down the skies... Senazuchi!

Shikai Appearance: The katana transforms into a 4 foot axe. The axe head is short and slim. The blade of the axe shines bright enough to be seen as almost white. There's a halberd spike mounted on the very top of the blade. The head is attached to a long, steel, gray pole which is embroidered with designs and swirls completely covering every inch of the shaft. The pole is a bit thicker than a quarter in the center, buts gets quite wider at each end. The bottom of the pole curves and turns slightly upward. The tail ends in a large metal stud.

Shikai Powers: Senazuchi has the ability to create, manipulate, and control the most powerful form of electricity; lightning. It can make, bolts, waves, and beams of electrical energy that flows the from the blade of the axe. It can even go as far as to erupt lightning from the earth.

Bankai Name: Kyousei Senazuchi (Great Thunder Conductor)

Bankai Appearance: In bankai, Senazuchi massively grows in size, stretching out an extra foot and a half. The axe head grows severely longer; reaching down half of the pole. The blade itself grows wider and becomes larger in practically all proportions. The shaft doubles in width, and grows a handle half way down that jutts out like on a scythe. The handle is covered and protected by a a shell of armor that sits in front of it. It resembles a large conch shell of sorts, covered in design. The curved tail twists and balls up into a steel mace ball. The metal ball can be detached from the tail to reveal a chain connecting it to the end of the pole. The ball can be used as a ranged weapon with a small button near the bottom that can shoot the mace ball out at high speeds, and with another press can wind it back up, connecting it again. The final update that takes place is the gray, embroidered breastplate that appears on Genji's torso. Along with small squared shoulder pads. The armor is stunning to look at, as well as immensely strong.

Bankai Powers: Kyousei Senazuchi holds all the original powers of the shikai but increases them all by ten fold. The level of it's electrical abilities is at it's very peak of power. The shear radius and strength of the seperate abilities produced by Senazuchi are now critically increased. In this form, Genji uses his weapon less as an attacking implement, but more as a center of energy production. For the most part, he can usually keep almost all enemies suppressed by just producing blasts and waves from his axe. Kyousei Senazuchi also holds the ability to produce several new abilites that have unimaginable strength. Some can't even be performed anywhere near buildings or people.

Shinigami and Zanpakuto Abilities/Kido

Flash Step.

He also has massive amounts of spiritual pressure that he can release when he powers up. Any one lower than a lieutenant has trouble standing when he releases it.

Zanpakuto List of Abilities:
  • "Roar" - Genji breaks into a jog and drags Senazuchi's blade across the ground. As the blade scratches across the earth, a wave of electrical energy follows the head. When he slashes the axe up, the energy continues and launches forward, ripping up the ground in a large forked swath that shoots straight ahead; destroying anything in it's way.
  • "Gleam" - Reitatsu starts to focus at the tip on top of the axe. It slowly gleams into a small light of energy, and then suddenly blasts out in a long continous beam of lightning. The lightning acts like a whip that can be moved back and forth through enemies, tearing through them like a buzzsaw.
  • "Erupt" - The axe starts to steam with electrical reitatsu and Genji jumps in the air, coming back down with the blade straight into the ground, sending a flow of lightning down in the ground and out again 30 feet in front of it, exploding upwards in a tower of pure electrical energy that obliterates anything above it.
  • "Divide" - A gleam of reitatsu eminates from the edge of the blade and, on command, is shot forward in a slicing, vertical, blade of energy. It can sever right through just about any object cleanly without any seperate damage. Thus leaving buildings with gaps straight through without disrupting anything else. Can shoot several back to back.

Bankai only abilities:

• "Encase" - Summons an orb of repelling electrical energy that encases around Genji's entire body. Has an extrememly strong barrier, that can't be broken by anything less than a Captain's strength.
  • ?? - ???
  • ?? - ???

Some abilities in his bankai form have yet to even be seen.

Kido List:

• Bakudo 4 - Hainawa - An energy rope entangles the target's arms
  • Bakudo 37 - Tsuriboshi - Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.
  • Bakudo 39 - Enkōsen - Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
  • Bakudo 61 - Rikujōkōrō - Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
  • Bakudo 73 - Tozanshō - Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.
  • Bakudo 81 - Dankū - Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. Capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.

• Hado 4 - Byakurai - The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger
  • Hado 11 - Tsuzuri Raiden - Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
  • Hado 33 - Sōkatsui - Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
  • Hado 63 - Raikōhō - Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
  • Hado 73 - Sōren Sōkatsui - Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
  • Hado 88 - Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō - Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion.

Other Information

Genji:

• Asks many questions to acquire as much information as possible in certain situations.
  • Is a smoker.
  • Is fairly lazy.
  • Loves early mornings and late nights.
  • Lives for a good time, yet can be reserved and solitary at times.
  • Gets bored very easily and tries to keep something going all day long.

Theme Song: We Came As Romans "What I Wished I Never Had" Lyric Video - YouTube

Last edited:

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Name:Jin Shino

Age: (Age you look like.) Nobody knows what Jin's Real age is, only that he looks like a 25 year old.

Species:Visored

Side: Jin usually doesn't take the side of the Shinigami, but even he can see the threat that the Olvidado are, so he will join the fight with Soul Society.

Rank: Rank? Jin needs no rank, since he fights by himself, and for himself.

Appearance: Jin has long black hair which reaches down to his shoulders, and his bangs hang in front of his eyes, his pure red eyes, showing the bloodlust that he is capable of. Jin stands at around 6'2' and has a neat and clean muscluar build, not too bulky, but not the body of a weakling.. He wears the traditional Shinigami wardrobe, the Shihakushō, but he generally wears just the lower part of it, leaving his chest bare, so that it is easier to fight in. Across the middle of his chest, there are two scars forming an X, from a fight with a particularly strong Arrancar, which of course he won, but not without a price.

Visored Mask: Jin's mask looks just like a human skull, and when he is wearing the mask, the mask becomes his face, and when he talks, the mask moves with his lips.

Personality: Jin is, well, an asshole in general. He is sadistic, only cares about himself, and will do anything, or say anything to obtain his goals. He thinks that Allying with Soul Society is more trouble than it's worth, but he has his own plan in mind, and that this is only a simple step in compleating his plan.

Bio: Jin was always strong for a Shinigami, but he always hid it from view, cause it was to much of a hassle for him to deal with it. He did what was required of him, and nothing more, prefering to watch things unravel from the shadows. Jin achieved Bankai pretty early on, being close with his Zanpakutpo, Doshin. He kept this hidden as well, since if the Head Captain knew, he would have been made to take a captain position.

He was an member of the Gotei 13 during time of peace, after Ichigo Kurosaki finished Aizen, so there was really no conflicts that could be elaborated on for his history during this time. But one day during the peace, he discovered something weird about him. He noticed another living soul where his Zanpakuto is. It turned out to be a hollow.

One day, the hollow just took over. It destroyed half of Soul Society before Jin was able to take controll. Since there were Visoreds as captains, everyone assumed that anyone with the mask, was always in controll. They tried to contain Jin, to destroy him, but they didn't know his hidden strength, so he escaped pretty easily, injuring a couple of the captains in the process, but not killing them. Since then, Jin has come to an agreement with his Hollow inside, and has control over its power. But that agreement had a price. Jin absorbed his Hollow's personality and now is sadistic and out for blood.

Zanpakuto Name: Doshin (Retainer of the Way)

Release Phrase: Send them into Oblivion, Doshin!

Shikai Appearance: His simple Zanpakuto turns into a Scythe, all black, symbolizing death incarnate.

Shikai Powers: His reach when in Shikai form, doubles in length from his normal state. He also has the ability to release a energy wave, similer to Ichigo's Gestuga Tensho, called Death Wave. To a normal Hollow, this means instant death, but to enemys in greater strength, it deals damage based on how powerfull they are.

Bankai Name: Shi Doshin

Bankai Appearance: He is cloaked in the human's Death legend garbs, but his clothes are skin tight, and you can see his face clearly. In this form, he is truly the Lord of Death.

Bankai Powers: Jin now has two Scythes that float around him, and he controlls these scyths with his mind. His Death Wave has dramatically increased in power, it still doesn't mean instant death for strong enemys.

Abilities/Kido:
Cero: HIs mask gives him the ability to release the Hollow ability, Cero, out of his hands. He puts his hand out sticks out his index and pinky fingers, and the Cero forms in the space between. Cero is not as powerfull as an Arrancar's Cero, but still a formidable attack. Note: This attack will only work when Jin is wearing his mask.

Jin doesn't like to use Kido very often, but when he does, it's medical Kido so that he can heal himself after a battle that particularlly left him ravengend.

As all other Shinigami, Jin can use flash step, but his latent Hollow Powers make him much faster.

Jin's Zanpakuto has even more powers that are yet to be seen. Jin has kept them hidden from everyone. No one has seen them, and for good reason.
Theme/Battle Song:
shinji theme song - YouTube
Cause we all know this theme is badass.
Other: (Any other information we should know about your dude or chick.) Might edit this later.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm.. interesting template. Accepted Knight.

EDIT: Okay, I'll reserve it for ya Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back