• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
BLEACH: A New Reign. A New Threat.

Hundreds of years after the battles with the Espada. Long after the siege of the bounts. And long after the reign of Head Captain Yamamoto. The Soul Society is thriving.

With an era of peace that has spread over the land, everyone is filled with joy, and the times are that happiness. With little hollow attack, no major threat of enemies to wreak havoc, the 13 court guard squads are rarely needed in the way they once were. The once deadly Arrancar are now scattered and few. Their forces diminishing to a non-threatening standpoint. All is right in the world...

Or so it seemed.

Somewhere deep in the far corners of Hueco Mundo, a great terror that hasn't been seen over 5000 years has awakened. Once risen before, this great darkness has plagued the world previously. It's power nearly decimating everything we now know. But with the help of Captains of old, along with strong magics, it was finally defeated and sealed away. Put into an eternal slumber, and sealed inside a hardened cocoon of reitatsu.

Now so many centuries later. It has awoke from it's slumber. This evil is the Olvidado, or The Forgotten. Stronger and in competing size as the hollows, the Olvidado are a spreading, vicious kind of beings that take over and destroy anything in their path. Ranging in size and stature, the random underlings of these creatures can take on many different froms. Some appearing as packs of disfigured hounds, while others can look like huge warriors, and large beasts. They are brown in color, as if drenched in mud, with spike protusions all over their body. They're faces look like ravenous creatures, with large protuding facial features and razor-sharp teeth. Every Olvidado is recognizable as such due to it's glowing orange eyes that everyone of them has.

All these beasts come from one group though. The Olvidado Kings. There are 6 of the damned beings all-together. Each one being stronger than the last. The Kings are the first ever of their kind, and with their growing power and mastery of reitatsu, they can summon armies at thier command. And at the head of all these armies, is the first in-charge. High King Marko Hellion.

An angry and spiteful person; Marko is the embodiment of hatred. He hates all living things that aren't his own. He believes his kind to be the greatest kind, and with this in mind, also thinks it should be the only kind. Thus, his assualt on the seritei so many years ago.

The Olvidado Kings are the only form of the Olvidado that are the closest to humanoids. Each having human like hands and faces pearing out through their robes and armors. While they still are covered in brown spiked plating, these Olvidado wear human-like clothing. Customary things, similiar to that of the normal clothing of the Soul Society. One's not to be fooled by this though. The Olvidado Kings some say are truly more vicious and heartless than even the monsters that spawned from them.

Now is the time to fight. As the Olvidado's numbers slowly grow, and the inevitable assualt on the seritei is in the near future... who's side will you choose? Where will you be when the fate of the very world hangs in the balance?

RULES:

1. Absolutely no godmoding. No exceptions.
2. No Power Playing. Unless you have an okay.
3. Language can be as vulgar as the site allows, and romance can be anything PG-13. Just no sexual stuff. Though I doubt it'd even have a chance to happen.
4. If you can't post for awhile please let me or someone else know. It sucks to get stuck cause no one knew you were out of town.
5. Post at least one paragraph everytime you post. It's hard to progress a story when you only put a sentence. Okay in certain circumstances.
6. Character limit is at two. I don't like when people make too many than they can handle and don't keep up with them all. So two.
7. NO PERFECT CHARACTERS. I get it, you're guy is really powerful, that does not mean he never gets hurt and destroys everything in his path. Be reasonable.
8. Be kind to everyone in the RP. No flaming or hating. Utterly not allowed.
9. Please try and post around twice a week at least. Once again, helps with the flow of the RP. Obviously.
10. Lastly, HAVE FUN. It's an RP. Enjoy it.

All templates are accepted by me. Just post one, and I'll let ya know what I think.

Anyone making an Olvidado King template, you're first post will consist of you being released from your seal. Every King when started in the RP will do this. That way we don't have to worry about NPC's running around. Your awakening will be caused by how much destruction the awakened Kings are causing. Not technically, but you get it.

Template:

Name:
Species: Soul Reaper // Olvidado King // Visored // Arrancar // Any other being you can make.
Side:
Division: (Only for Soul Reapers)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Zanpakuto Name:
Sealed Form:
Release Phrase:
Shikai Apperance:
Shikai Powers:
Bankai Name:
Bankai Appearance:
Bankai Powers:
Abilities/Kido:
Other: (Any other information we should know about your dude or chick.)

Stuff like that for templates. You can obviously change the sections for different species.

Available Character Slots:

13 Court Guard Squads:

1st Division: Head Captain - Tavar Syra (Nigga Sauce) - post 45(page3)
2nd Division/Commander of The Punishment Force: Captain - Athel "Pakkun" Pathy (voiceofourgeneration) - post 136(page 10)
3rd Division: Captain - Haruka Keol (Shinra) - Post 27(Page 2)
4th Division:
5th Division: Captain - Reimi Taiyo (Sean) - Post 109(page 7)
6th Division:
7th Division: Captain - Genji Uesugi (System Shock) - Post 37(page3)
8th Division:
9th Division:
10th Division: Captain - Cerden Celebrindal (King Sora X) - post 89(page 6)
11th Division: Captain - Bryce Avion (Nigga Sauce) - post 45(page3) & Lieutenant - Idai Tokage (Von83194) - Post 34(Page3)
12th Division/Chief of The Department of Research & Development: Captain - "The Brain" (DJQuackQuack) - post 70(page 5)
13th Division:

The Olvidado Kings:

High King: Marko Hellion "The Harbringer" (Superbia) - Post 28(Page2)
2nd King:
3rd King: Queen Lunalia "The Forgiving" (DJQuackQuack) - post 76(page6)
4th King: Geirtýr "The Wise" (Von83194) - post 282(page 19)
5th King: Almeda "The Bloody" (Nigga Sauce) - post 308(page21)
6th King:

Visoreds:

Jin Shino - sided with Soul Society (KNightof5orrow) - Post 38(page3)

Arrancars:

Piedra Gorgona - against the Olvidado (Von83194) - post 82(page 6)

Roland Oceanier - under command of Piedra (Endless Strategy) - post 373(page 25)

Other Characters (Humans, etc.):

Jaakuna Hinoko - Human sided with The Olvidado (King Sora X) - post 41(page3)

Akairo Ginga - Freelance Soul Reaper sided with Soul Society (Superbia) - post 48(page 4)

Ptolemy Invergus - Fullbringer sided with The Olvidado (Superbia) - post 272(page 19)

Corona Touya - Quincy on the side of good (Shinra) - post 281(page 20)

Emiri Iniko - Human/Fullbringer on the side of good (Evangeline) - post 331(page 23)

Esir "D" Frost - Human/Fullbringer neutral in the war (gene chaos) - post 512(page 35)

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll gladly answer any of them.​

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Sweetness. Consider it reserved. I have an old character I have in store for this too.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
That's awesome man.

Umm, I kinda put it up for grabs really. If no one was gonna ask, I'd have to have control over him. But if you'd like to take the reigns, by all means.

And yeah, if you wanna make a Soul Reaper or something too, go right ahead.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, ya know..... places. Ahaha.

Don't take this wrong way, but I'm not entirely sure I remember you. The name rings a bell, but no specifics. Sorry, it's been awhile, lol.

Von83194

Awards
I've got someone I can use. Also, where exactly do the arrancar/hollow stand on these Kings? Are they friend, or foe?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, it truly matters on the person. The Kings are wiping out any hollow threat that get in their way, though most of them are too stupid to not help them out if they see Soul Reapers.

If you wanted to play as a hollow/arrancar, you could either align yourselves with them, or even help the Reapers if you want. No one knows where they truly stand.

A lot of this all just set to find out along the way through the RP.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Sounds good.

Don't matter to me man, as long as he gets in the storyline obviously. Like eventually dips into the battles. Fighting for whomever you choose of course.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I might take assistant captain for fifth division or whatnot...I think that's what it is assistant captain.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Lieutenant or Vice-Captain is the only ones I've heard it called, lol.

And, Nigga Sauce is gonna be 5th Division Captain, so you'd be his lieutenant just so you know.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I was thinking that maybe something like Vice Captain or Captain of another devision...not sure

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I know... just having a tough time deciding It\s like I have fifve dollars in my pocket and I'm at 7-11...

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Hahahaha, well I tried to make a lot of options for people. So I can understand the conflict. I'm glad it worked, lol.

Personally me, I like being the good guy; I like playing as a Soul Reaper. Just my bag. You can be a Captain, or you can be a lieutenant to somebody or an NPC. Hell, if you're dedicated, you can be the Head Captain. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back