• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
Re: Bleach : Crossroads (Redo)

Thank you for gracing us with your presence. lol

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

yeah, and one thing that pissed me off the last time was that a group of arrancar went ahead and made a los noches. Think outside of the canon people. The arrancar and Vizard are on the same side, with earth as their base.
in terms of characters i already have three ideas whether or not i'll end up with three characters may or may not happen but if it did would it be ok?

duly noted. *scribbles down*
excellent. DT is very pleased.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

accepted nevermore.

reserved for you watson..... hmmm what was your previous username dude?

Lifeline.......... still doesn't ring a bell.... any name before that perhaps.

I remember you king x.... ^___^

I was ShadowofDespair bevore Lifeline. And don't worry, I'll try and be more creative.

Masamune

Big Boss

in terms of characters i already have three ideas whether or not i'll end up with three characters may or may not happen but if it did would it be ok?

sure dude. The rules say that two characters is a suggestion, other than that if you're able to do more, it's perfectly fine.

I was ShadowofDespair bevore Lifeline. And don't worry, I'll try and be more creative.

[British accent] ah yes, my dear watson, I remember you now. [/British accent].

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

It's bankai time (again!)

Here's my Vizard template:

Name: Masanori Atsuchi

Sex: Male

Zanpakuto Name:

Shikai - Tsukitori

Bankai - Mikadzuki Tofutori

Temperament: Tsukitori is very easy going and give Atsuchi no troubles at all. The two will often chat casually with one another when they are alone. The only thing that worries Tsukitori is the hollow reiatsu that is mixed with Atsuchi's own.

Sealed Appearance: Standard, silver-metallic blade and brown hilt with black ray-skin wrapping. The Tsuba looks like to crescent moons interlocking to hold the blade in-place.

Spirit Appearance: Tsukitori looks like a Peregrine Falco, with a crest-shaped moon tattooed over her right eye. Her feathers are entirely white and give off a pale radiance.

Shikai:
Spread your wings, Tsukitori!

Appearance:
Both his Zankpaktou and its sheath transform into two identical swords. The blade on each looks like an elongated white wing. The hilt is gold colored, and features a rayskin wrapping that is as white as the blades themselves.

Abilities:

Hyoujin Tansen: As the battle goes on, his reiatsu sharpens and hones his blades, making them far deadlier as the match goes on.

Tsubasa no Youji: His blades are able to expand, forming shields when necessary. However, they can only extend to a set amount.

Hane no Tooriame: Feathers fly out from his swords, acting like small projectiles controlled by his reiatsu. Alone, they are practically worthless; but if many are released, they are especially deadly.

Bankai: Let the moon's pale glow shine upon your back, Mikadzuki Tofutori!

Apperance: The two swords from his shikai merge into one. The feathers separate and from wings on Atsushi's back. The blade becomes like a large Zankpaktou, but the blade looks like it was made from a crystallized piece of the moon, making it look like its surface. The blade is held in place by a twin, crescent-shaped tsuba, and the rayskin wrapping now extends beyond the length of the hilt, dangling in the wind.

Abilities:

Reinami: The stored reiatsu from his shikai is able to be released in the form of powerful Kidou waves. The longer he waits to change to his bankai, the more powerful and numerous this ability becomes.

Tenshi no Tsubasa: The wings on his back are incredibly mobile, and increase the speed of his shunpo tremendously. His wings also retain the same shielding ability as they did before.

Tsukiakari no Gyoushi: The most powerful ability that he is aware of. This ability will, underneath a full moon, cause the opponent to be ensnared by a Binding Kidou more powerful than any of the standard variety. The Kidou forces his opponents onto their knees and causes them to stare transfixed at the moon, completely helpless.

Kido:

Bakudou 1: Sai - Obstruction
Binding technique that makes it so you are unable to move or difficult to move.

Bakudou 4: Hainawa - Crawling Rope

An energy rope entangles a target's arms.

Bakudou 9: Geki - Conquer
Surrounds the target in a red light that restricts movement.

Bakudou 61: Rukujyoukourou - Luminous Prison of 6 Bars
Kidou used to bind strong opponents much stronger than First Restraint Obstruction

Hadou 4: White Lightning
A powerful attack that uses Kidou in the form of lighting.

Hadou 31: Shakkahou - Artillería Carmesí
Kidou comes out of users hands like a strong ball or blast of power.
Incantation: Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Scorching heat and disorder, evolve the transposition of the southern sea barrier.

Hadou 33: Soukatsui - Way of Destruction
Kidou comes out of users hand like a big blue ball of spiritual pressure.
Incantation: Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Truth and temperance, strike but slightly your claw upon this wall which feigns ignorance of sin!

Hadou 54: Waste Flame
Generates a fire is able to completely burn and incinerate a target of a low reiatsu. Can be used to burn lost limbs and on funeral pyres.

Hadou 63: Raikouhou - Lighting Tiger Canon
Kidou is gathered in hands and then shot off in a destructive blast.
Incantation: Bone of a straggling beast, spire, crimson crystal, disc of steel, when the wind shifts, and the emptiness ceases, let the clash of lances resonate through the relinquished castle.

Appearance: Atsuchi has green eyes and blonde hair that falls just above his shoulders with long locks in front of his ears that fall to mid-chest. On Earth, he wears a tan sports jacket over a plain white shirt and faded blue jeans.

Biography: During the beginning of his training at school, he was accidently given a true Zanpaktou mixed in with the standard katana. None of the students or teachers, and especially not Atsushi, noticed this until nearly a year later. A group of students went to one of the Shinigami teachers, complaining that Atsushi was keeping a pet in his room, something that was strictly prohibited. He and another teacher made their way to the student's room but were surprised by a distinct, and potentially powerful, reiatsu coming from the young Atsushi's room. Fearing for the safety of their student, they burst through the door, only to find Atushi talking with an eagle sitting next to him. From there, it was easy to recognize that the creature was the manifested form of his zanpaktou, and they were shocked that Atsushi had become so close with it as a student.

They called in one of the captains to take over his training, and he became a member of the Sixth Division. He grew quickly due to his powerful and rare bond with Tsukitori, his zanpaktou; and had even managed to reach his bankai state without anyone's knowledge. A skill that he would rather not use if possible.

He sat as the Third-Seat in the Sixth Division for a while until he began to notice subtle changes. During fights, fits of blind rage would occasionally take him over, something his squad mates weren't used to seeing. One day, during a battle against a powerful Hollow that he was sent to dispatch by himself, this rage got the better of him and a Hollow's mask molded onto his face. He sunk Tsukitori into the ground, raised his palm to the Hollow, and decimated him with a powerful cero. His squad found him the next day, unconscious. When he awoke, he could no longer trust himself around his companions. He fled to Earth in hoped of learning to control this power.

Personality: Atsushi is quite possibly the kindest person that you'll ever meet. He carries a natural gentleness around with him, and you'll never see him treating his allies unjustly. However, any enemy that considers this kindness to be weakness is in for a surprise. He treats his enemies with the utmost respect, which means he holds nothing back. Unfortunately, his kindness can sometimes lead to being a little overprotective of his companions, which can sometimes put them on bad terms with him (some simply think that he is nothing more than a glory hog when he defeats enemies that his subordinates could have easily handled). His desire for the safety of everyone can make him a bit preachy, further agitating those around him. The nature of this personality type can also put him at a huge disadvantage against an enemy, as he becomes powerless when one of his allies is taken hostage.

Vizard Mask: The mask comes to a point towards the bottom, reminiscent of a bird and its beak. Blue and black swirls adorn the left side while crisscrossing red stripes mark the right. A more flexible version of the Hollow material wraps itself around his long locks of hair, coming to points at the tips. When in Bankai form, the wings on his back appear more bony and metallic, though they still keep their initial form.

Cero:

Standard Cero: The default, red Cero that many Hollow are capable of. The Cero is formed in the palm of his hand and released outward.

Trescero: A collaboration of three separate Cero's formed into one beam. A red Cero forms in front of the beak on his mask, a blue Cero forms in his right hand, and a green cero forms in his left. The three converge as they are released, forming a descructive white Cero.

Vacio Cero: A pure black Cero that's formed from the tips of his wings as they converge in front of his mask. It's power has never been accurately measured.

Bala:

Standard Bala: The quick burst of Hollow reiatsu is the most common used form of Bala.

Bomba Bala: An alternate method of use, Atsuchi can take any of the bony/metallic feathers and throw it anywhere he wishes. He can then "detonate" it at any point (even in mid-flight). This "detonation" releases a standard Bala in all directions.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss

Kay guys, We need more people to join this and if by the end of the week we don't have much, We'll just create NPC for some of the position.

Shadow-Love

It's Bankai time! Wow, feels cool to say it.

Anyways this looks pretty interesting, count me in.

Name: Harriel

Sex: Female

Zanpakuto Name: Roselia

Kido: Red, Yellow, White Cero's. They increase in power in the order they were introduced (White is the most powerful.) Once a day she can shoot off all three at once.

Released Form: Branches sprout from her back like wings and roses bloom from it as she fights. A halo of white roses sits abover her head. Flower petals attach to her clothes and act as armor. When the roses from her branches are in full bloom they fall apart and the petals can be controled as individual blades, cut can only be sent in one direction, like bullets. A blue rose bud forms on the end of her sword and if she abandons all to attack it blooms and the blade becomes encased in her spiritual power.

Appearance: Her hair is a mix of red, blonde, and white stripes. Her eyes are blue. She's got light skin with a slight tan and is lean and fast, very fast. She always wears guys clothes, like shirts and very baggy pants. The fragment of a mask she has covers her forehead and pushes her hair back.

Biography: When she became an Arrancar she regained all the memories she held as a human thus she acts more human than anthing. Her time as a Hollow is a blur but she remembers being very savage and knows what it takes to survive. She's been living peacefully with an friend that has adopted her for a sister. She really hates people who do things without thinking for themselves.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Kido: Red, Yellow, White Cero's. They increase in power in the order they were introduced (White is the most powerful.) Once a day she can shoot off all three at once.

Released Form: Branches sprout from her back like wings and roses bloom from it as she fights. A halo of white roses sits abover her head. Flower petals attach to her clothes and act as armor. When the roses from her branches are in full bloom they fall apart and the petals can be controled as individual blades, cut can only be sent in one direction, like bullets. A blue rose bud forms on the end of her sword and if she abandons all to attack it blooms and the blade becomes encased in her spiritual power.

Appearance: Her hair is a mix of red, blonde, and white stripes. Her eyes are blue. She's got light skin with a slight tan and is lean and fast, very fast. She always wears guys clothes, like shirts and very baggy pants. The fragment of a mask she has covers her forehead and pushes her hair back.

Biography: When she became an Arrancar she regained all the memories she held as a human thus she acts more human than anthing. Her time as a Hollow is a blur but she remembers being very savage and knows what it takes to survive. She's been living peacefully with an friend that has adopted her for a sister. She really hates people who do things without thinking for themselves.

Um, what, yeah i do believe that some effort has to be put into a temp, so yeah i know Masa wont accept this.

Masamune

Big Boss

Yeah, please tell me you still need to finish this.

Still waiting for Nigga and DT to post their temps...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Sorry Masamune. College can be a real bitch. Anyways I've got lost of free time this afternoon so I'll finish it up tonight and post it up some time soon after. Sorry to delay and both my characters will be finished soon. BTW I was hoping there were two more captain spots still open for my two characters. Are there any? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back