• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

I'm curious about a Boruto-esque spinoff. Not necessarily about Kazui and Ichika but just a new cast. The world of Bleach is pretty interesting. I don't need Ichigo as a POV anymore.

I never got around to finishing BLEACH. This doesn't inspire me yet to go back and do so.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm curious about a Boruto-esque spinoff. Not necessarily about Kazui and Ichika but just a new cast. The world of Bleach is pretty interesting. I don't need Ichigo as a POV anymore.

I never got around to finishing BLEACH. This doesn't inspire me yet to go back and do so.
There is already of sort of spin off to the Bleach series called Burn the Witch. Its set in the Bleach universe and takes place in the British branch of Soul Society

D

Deleted member 246005

There is already of sort of spin off to the Bleach series called Burn the Witch. Its set in the Bleach universe and takes place in the British branch of Soul Society
I forgot about that. I'll have to reread it.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
All I can say is about damn time! Not that I've been impatiently waiting, but holy cow have I been waiting for a hot minute.

...okay, my excitement might be due to my recent rewatching of the anime and the hype there in excess, but still!

Amber Watkins

Awards
bleach is one of my favorite anime but i suggest you guys to fairy tail some what similar to bleach which is packed to the hilt with elements of magic, wizardry, and guilds and there are also many anime like fairy tail and bleach which are more interesting you can check them out here

KudoTsurugi

Awards
The Thousand Year Blood War anime has finally begun, and it looks BEAUTIFUL. Studio Pierrot definitely had the right idea of getting Tomohisa Taguchi(Digimon Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna, Persona 3 the Movie: Winter of Rebirth) to direct this series.

Also, Aniplex posted the ending credits song for the new series, Rapport by Tatsuya Kitani on Youtube.

Pretty nice idea having it be a montage of the story leading up to this point.

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
So, as of right now, we currently have 5 episodes of the Thousand Year Blood War arc released worldwide(on Hulu in America, Disney + nearly everywhere else). What are people’s general thoughts on the series so far?

Also, the proper opening for the series after the first episode:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s so much more gory than I was expecting and I love it. The pacing is really good considering how drawn out these chapters were in the manga. The fact that we are getting to the best parts of the early half of the arc right now is exciting. I can’t wait for the big moment for Ichigo.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
So the new episode dropped the other day, and ooooohhh boy is it a doozy. They weren’t kidding when they called it ”The Fire”, because not only was there a lot of fire, the fight itself was amazing 🤩

Also, it was nice to see the first meeting between Yhwach and Aizen, as it does explain why the two big bads of the series didn’t team up. Looking forward to seeing Ichigo’s big dang hero moment in the next episode😄👍 And maybe some Squad 0 stuff too? Gotta get a start on fixing everybody’s Zanpakutos

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Okay, so this past week’s episode was pretty awesome 😎 Not only did we get an amazing fight with Ichigo Vs Yhwach, but we also had a glimpse at the original captains of the 13 Court Guard Squads fighting in the first Quincy War as the opening scene of the episode. Kubo even drew an illustration of them which was featured in Shōnen Jump prior to the episode airing.

Also, for those who are watching the series outside America, you’ll be happy to know that Disney + has put up the English dub for the first 3 episodes. It seems they’ll releasing them in batches after the dubbed episodes are released on Hulu.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
We’ve reached the episode 10 mark! How’s everyone finding the series so far?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Really enjoyed Everything But The Rain. ‘Bout time we got some backstory on Ichigo’s parents 😄

Really showed the kind of pepole Masaki and Isshin were and their first meeting was both tense and heartwarming. Also, obvious shoutout to the headshot shot.

Really looking forward to seeing the 1-hour special on Boxing/St Stephens Day.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
What a way to end the first season/cour of Bleach’s final arc. Very satisfying 😄👍
And now, we go on a break until July when the second act, The Separation, will begin.

Back