• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blind Folded Riku vs Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EEZP

I heard the Riku fights Roxas in the DD world and was wondering if anybody uploaded the fight to youtube?

t0g

its nothing special....they cross keyblades and then riku gets knocked to the ground they riku asks "How do you have a keyblade?"

its the deep dive scene derka derka

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
its nothing special....they cross keyblades and then riku gets knocked to the ground they riku asks "How do you have a keyblade?"

its the deep dive scene derka derka
if that information is from kh2, SpOiLeR. no hard feelings, but it is kind of like a spoiler.

t0g

Krillos said:
Riku and Roxas did battle eachother and Riku won. Nothing special.
what? im almost certain it was the blind folded guy on the ground saying
";lakjsdfka;sdflkj keyblade?"

(thats japanese for ya)

A-Mysterio

roxas99 said:
correction: "alokokaokdoiad key-bo-lay-do"

Oh... i got "sakjdkjioajjfdfhuefjhfdhsdf Aww KeyBlade Is Teh Ownage dahsdjhjds"
My sources are ripping me off :mad:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
soraox what you just said was a spoiler...oh well, now i can't believe a thing anyone says about kh2 facts cause of false information on purpose, or just spoilers that i don't want 2 remember :p

Soraox

roxas99 said:
soraox what you just said was a spoiler...oh well, now i can't believe a thing anyone says about kh2 facts cause of false information on purpose, or just spoilers that i don't want 2 remember :p

dude im not sure ok it is what i hearso chill its really a spoiler because i not sure ok but i say Roxas will kill Riku

Soraox

ok its just i have question how does Roxas still have ob when he throw it to Riku and still has it when he fights Axel. Unless he can summon the keyblades i dont understand how he can get the ob back

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, if he can summon kingdom key it's very likely he can summon the others. lest we forget riku was un-chosen by the keyblade, so roxas gave it to him only for a short period of time.

flamelord5

spoiler read at your own risk

Roxas can summon keyblades, or at least something like that, when he fought his first nobody he summoned the kingdom key to defeat it. unfortunately i dont know if that means Sora loses the kingdom key or if he just made a copy of it...

End Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back