• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

blood in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KylonCocalina

violent_anger said:
i answered this a long time ago, heartless dont bleed, thats why there isnt gore

well ... maybe they should i wouldn't mind an M rating that would own :D

[-JF-]

Leon would have cutt off Sora,s head with his Lionheart by now if it
was realistic like that.

E

Eclipse

not only that, some of the bosses you face will spurt blood/juice when you hit them like the hydra, he spurts green blood :D

helios

Bronze Member
Blood euals a mature rating and the game is based on some more darker themes.

fjurbanski

i dont understand how its only violent if there is blood. either way your beating up people with a sword. it is still violent

man_of_power

violent_anger said:
you guys are forgetting disney is part of the game too, i mean, i wouldnt mind roasted donald, but would disney really let uss have gore?
i want to see Donald roasted too

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know KH3 might end up like POP Two Thrones I mean at first Prince of Perisa Sands of time had no blood for the sand creatures but somehow in the 2nd and 3rd installments they manage to get the blood in the sand creatures so anything can happen and at the very end with the little fight we see who knows cause with things like that the game could very push on to be M it's happen to games at one point Metal Gear Solid 1 was T for Teens then later it changed to M don't remember if anyone saw that or not then Timesplitters and POP those are the only game series I know that has had that happen to them

helios

Bronze Member
Why is everyone comparing KH to POP is that all the rage now?

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
I can't see why we need blood in the KH series. I mean, it's not like blood is the theme of it, so why are we getting hyped up and stuff? It would be nice to just see KH stay the way it is because people that are Disney fans (like myself) would be a bit outraged by the blood. COme one people, blood isn't the new black, get over it already.

PS: Dun flame me or anything, I'm just voicing my opinion...^_^;;;

DragonRider1234

yo dawninig twighlight pm me that. but doesnt every1 know blood is the new black. blood makes every game better. that and lots of violance. bone crushing attacks that send shivers up ur spine. its the new style of games now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back