• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
IGA has answered all our prayers. I am so hyped for this game, I need more igavania.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Dual audio confirmed! English voice actors include David Hayter (Solid Snake) and Robbie Belgrade (Alucard). None other than Ayami Kojima will design the exclusive box art for all Kickstarter copies at the $100 tier and higher. And of course, as we already know Michiru Uamane is composing the soundtrack. There will also be a Wii U port.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
YkodQOZ.png

here's the next two stretch goals. hype is only up to you

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
mLZ33JN.png

here's what's been going on since the Vita port stretch goal. I don't think they'll be able to reach the last one :(

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm sure they will manage to do things not included among the stretch goals. The publisher, Deep Silver, will be backing this project with another 5 million.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
This game looks freaking kickass, I wish I could''ve given it some funds.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
This is what the main character looks like now:

QPpMcla.png

Was making her boobs bigger and more exposed really necessary? I guess if you have no good gameplay to show, this is what you retort to. She looked just fine before. And the graphics don't even look polished. Where are their priorities? Man, I'm really starting to lose faith in this project.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;lKlR0SEmIoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKlR0SEmIoI[/video]

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I think they've been turning things around lately. Curse of the Moon was great and the gameplay in Ritual of the Night looks stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back