• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder if hearts were once different? What blue hearts are you guys talking about?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I wonder if hearts were once different? What blue hearts are you guys talking about?
Blue hearts could be what makes up the blue KH we see in the trailer. And pink hearts make a pink KH. Mabye those could be the hearts of Unbirths. Like blue hearts = corrupted hearts. So Unbirths could be corrupted hearts. All I got :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Meh, I don't see why not. The only thing is how they become corrupted. If MX really did create the Unbirths, I can imagining him experimenting with other people's hearts, like Xehanort the Apprentice but an experimental mistake happened, causing the hearts to go corrupt.

MX said:
Correct my mistake!
His mistake = Unbirths. That or DS.

I wonder if they would be like Heartless though? Purebloods and Emblem? Like Emblems could be the one MX created, but for Purebloods I don't know how. Based on my theory at least. Mabye by going corrupted on their on but I fail to see how that could happen. Like going over the edge... or something

tl;dr: Unbirths = experiment gone wrong.

That's my theory.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I see where you're going. Was AtW experimenting with the heart before Xehanort was around?
Maybe, I'm not 100% sure.
But's it interesting he had blue hearts and was experimenting on removing darkness from people hearts to protect him and his people
Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that I am blessed with my people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand. I believe darkness sleeps in every heart no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I witnessed it many times.

Darkness... Darkness of the heart. How is it born? How does it come to affect us? As a ruler of this world I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by darkness.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That or he dyed them blue for experiments/put them in blueish fluid. But I see where you're going. Since Unbirths are dark blue.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If BWHOPL have hearts of pure light, what if unbirths are beings with hearts of pure darkness.

Perhaps MX is trying to gather the BWHOPL so he can use their light to purify the unbirths and correct his mistake.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
If BWHOPL have hearts of pure light, what if unbirths are beings with hearts of pure darkness.

Perhaps MX is trying to gather the BWHOPL so he can use their light to purify the unbirths and correct his mistake.
BWHoPD then they wouldnt be abled to create an unbirth or heartless or whatever.

khfreakxsora

aww dude.. where have i seen kairis grandmother story? i forgot.. i've seen it somewhere.. urgg. can someone tell me where its from? I FORGOT!! I SAW IT SOMEWHERE!! or maybe its pokemon... :\

Clowde

I don't know. I think you guys might be grabbing at thin air. How do we know the big blue heart seen in BBS is Kingdom Hearts? I mean, last time I checked, KH was neither in a world like Sunset Horizons or something tangible. But rather in a world of its own, and that it was pure light behind a sealed door.

Maybe what MX was just a door or a portal to KH. OR he might be summoning up a huge Unbirth.

C

Crossroads

I don't know. I think you guys might be grabbing at thin air. How do we know the big blue heart seen in BBS is Kingdom Hearts? I mean, last time I checked, KH was neither in a world like Sunset Horizons or something tangible. But rather in a world of its own, and that it was pure light behind a sealed door.

Well idk every big heart in the sky has been referred to as Kingdom Hearts so far.

Clowde

we have seen the BBS KH, and KH of mens hearts

they were both heart shaped

and that door in KH1 was the DtD, KH of worlds hearts was behind it, inside the realm of darkness

No. We never saw the KH of Mens Hearts, what we saw was a door to it. The heart in the sky was the door. What KH is, is light. So, saying that. Stop referring to the door as "kingdom Hearts".

Also saying that, maybe, what we are looking at in BBS, is the door to the "kingdom Hearts of "something relating to unbirths"".

C

Crossroads

No. We never saw the KH of Mens Hearts, what we saw was a door to it. The heart in the sky was the door. What KH is, is light. So, saying that. Stop referring to the door as "kingdom Hearts".

Also saying that, maybe, what we are looking at in BBS, is the door to the "kingdom Hearts of "something relating to unbirths"".

I saw no door sir. Just a giant blue heart that made Terra's eyes glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back